PGP - Supporting each other, like a push-up bra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:whistle:

oooooooh, zuuuuuu..............

there's a photo i posted of Larry on pg 51 you should go and see b/c

1> if you've never seen it you should!
2> if you HAVE seen it, it's probably been too long since you've last seen it!

I'm just sayin' :D

You really do! If I can figure out how to copy and burn DVD's on this computer, I'd be glad to send you a copy of it, if you'd like! And MTE too. It's a fabulous show.

:lol: I don't think I've ever had candy corn before, but I've had that happen with other food items. :giggle:

a) I'd love it! My bootleg dvd collection consists of one 360 show that I attended and 3 shows that Cori sent me.

b) You've never had candy corn?!??!?! srsly, PM me your address and you will be sent a little piece of honey flavored heaven!

a) I'd love it! My bootleg dvd collection consists of one 360 show that I attended and 3 shows that Cori sent me.

b) You've never had candy corn?!??!?! srsly, PM me your address and you will be sent a little piece of honey flavored heaven!

Okay, I'll make it my mission to see if I can figure that out tomorrow. :D

I appreciate the offer, but I don't like candy. :reject: Never have. I'm a weirdo, I know. :lol: Thanks, though! :hug:

wtf? Are you a communist or something?!??!?!?! No candy?????

Communist Canada! :wink:

I dunno - it never really interested me as a kid. :shrug: :lol: Once I moved out on my own and could buy whatever I wanted, it didn't interest me either. I'm not much of a sweet lover, unless it's chocolate. But put out a bag of chips or appys or anything salty, and I'm all over that like a cheap whore. :lol: Bring on the salt!! :lol:

:whistle:

oooooooh, zuuuuuu..............

there's a photo i posted of Larry on pg 51 you should go and see b/c

1> if you've never seen it you should!
2> if you HAVE seen it, it's probably been too long since you've last seen it!

I'm just sayin' :D

the MW vid? Edge is looking goooooooood but greasy Larry? meh. I mean his shoulders and back are just as pretty as aever...

What made it hilarious was that while it was happening, I was thinking while asleep, "Wait until the girls at Pleba hear about this!" :lol: Apparently you're all guest stars in my subconscious too now.

of course we are. I' love that Pleba girls pay such a big part in your sbuconscieince!

Accoritng to the sentnece above, I'm dunk. time to go to bed. :wave:

I just had to fish a candy corn out of my bra :lol:

This is why we love you.

You really do! If I can figure out how to copy and burn DVD's on this computer, I'd be glad to send you a copy of it, if you'd like! And MTE too. It's a fabulous show.

:lol: I don't think I've ever had candy corn before, but I've had that happen with other food items. :giggle:

I'd love one, too! I am video bootlegless!

If it weren't for boobs, I'd end up with WAY more food on my shirt.

I disappeared for a few minutes because Cricket jumped up on the bed and landed on my laptop keyboard- it froze up! Had to restart. Good thing Crome let me restore, because I had about a ZILLION tabs open!

Looking at Montreal hotels- funny how some MAGICALLY jump from like $119 to $199 the nights of the concerts. Bastards.

Oof, I just looked at the time. :crack: I can't believe I'm still up and sitting at the computer at this hour, and I'm completely sober. :lol: I should go to bed.

G'night, all!

What made it hilarious was that while it was happening, I was thinking while asleep, "Wait until the girls at Pleba hear about this!" :lol: Apparently you're all guest stars in my subconscious too now.

:lol::applaud:

maybe once or twice a few years back I had a dream or 2 where I might have "met" Wild /or VP at either a R&Rfan, or specifcally a U2 fan convnetion.
I beleive it might have even been before I had ever heard of ITH!

But I also (in waking life) ALREADY had been to 2 R&R Cons here in NYC!:hyper: Man, someone's got to throw one of those here in NYC again!!! :heart:

:ohmy: Me? :uhoh: I didn't post anything THAT bad last night. Or nothing compared to drunken posts previously. :hmm: ( Apart from the handcuffs comment in Montreal thread. :shifty: )

You haven't seen anything really drunk for me yet Edgetarian.

I wanna get Bono under the table. :shifty: Or anywhere else for that matter. :combust:

:wink:

at least I have something to look forward to then. Get going, Jem! :lol::D

Here you go :kiss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stmaIfoD8fQ

The whole video is awesome, but the solo starts at around 3:55, with some Bonomoans. :drool:

at the beginning of the video, I think someone from the audience has already stripped naked (I saw some clothes being waved)
But Bono was in an officer looking costume and what - NO full monty??? come on, this costume just calls for stripping!
but The Edge's solo was :drool::cute::heart:

at the beginning of the video, I think someone from the audience has already stripped naked (I saw some clothes being waved)
But Bono was in an officer looking costume and what - NO full monty??? come on, this costume just calls for stripping!
but The Edge's solo was :drool::cute::heart:

:lol: I've always kinda wondered why more chicks don't end up flashing. Didn't AC/DC have a whole "take off your shirt!" part of their live show?

Back
Top Bottom