PGP - Supporting each other, like a push-up bra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm still looking for a new phone. There are a few Android models I like, but I think I've pretty much decided on a Blackberry, just because of you guys - so you'd better not decide in 6 months that you want to move on to the next hot thing, because I'll be stuck in a 3 yr contract with one. :crack: :lol:

I can't get it for a while, anyway. I want The Torch, and they're like $199. I can't afford that right now. Canada is ridiculous for cell phone rates and length of contract. :angry: I think our rates are some of the highest in the world.

Dazz :lol: at too tanned Edge. He's often looked sun burnt when I have met him. :lol:

So tired. Should finally head to bed. :reject::lol: Thanks for food recoomendations from Cori and Thora.:love::hug:

Nigt everyone. :heart::hug:

ETA: VP. Can't wait until you get a BB!!! :love: The torch has just come out here but can't upgrade until next June. :grumpy::lol:

Really going now. Definately gonna keep my BB. :kiss:

I gave up on fixing him and turned him into a robot instead.

soweird2.jpg

oooooo :lol: you started Solarizing him!!! :hyper:

I used to do this with my photos in the darkroom at Art College and later in rented darkroom.

I'm still looking for a new phone. There are a few Android models I like, but I think I've pretty much decided on a Blackberry, just because of you guys - so you'd better not decide in 6 months that you want to move on to the next hot thing, because I'll be stuck in a 3 yr contract with one. :crack: :lol:

I can't get it for a while, anyway. I want The Torch, and they're like $199. I can't afford that right now. Canada is ridiculous for cell phone rates and length of contract. :angry: I think our rates are some of the highest in the world.

Don't worry - I won't be switching any time soon. I just got my phone in April, and I won't be up for another free upgrade for 3 more years. So I'll definitely have my BB for a good long time. :lol:

It is definitely ridiculous how much we have to pay. :angry:

G'night, Jem! :hug:

I almost went with an iPhone. But the carrier of iPhones here doesn't have unlimited data plans, which is a must for me since I use my phone exclusively for internet. Also, I cant afford a $200 phone and this one was free.

Yeah, I think the Torch is priced similarly here since it's a new phone. It looks so nice. :love:

Don't worry - I won't be switching any time soon. I just got my phone in April, and I won't be up for another free upgrade for 3 more years. So I'll definitely have my BB for a good long time. :lol:

It is definitely ridiculous how much we have to pay. :angry:

G'night, Jem! :hug:

the girls here can confirm for me, but Sarah was looking it up, and I think the US is much cheaper for plans, and have many ad ons that we pay extra for included, and I think the UK has much shorter contracts. If I remember correctly, I think we're the only place that has 3 yr contracts as standard. :| The phones are generally cheaper elsewhere, too.

At least your name is used on TV. :sexywink: Mine is normally spelt with a "G", so its kind of rare to even see my name with a "J" anywhere. Let alone on TV. Full name is Jemma for those not aware.

Didn't they have Jem in the UK in the early 80s?

Speaking of kids, I saw what MTE posted in the tour thread about pregnancy. I had a dream last night that I was pregnant. :huh: Yeah, don't think that's going to happen, with my recent celibacy and all. :rolleyes: :lol:

I will totally deliver your baby in GA before I will leave my spot in line. Just sayin'.

Oh... I think it's more the Designer side of you!
i was looking at the photos (I have no real photo program at home here) going to myself, :hmm: "...Edge looks too sun-tanned ?!!":lol:

You know there are problems when the Irish boys look too orange!

I neeeeeds a new BB! You could go with one of the no contract ones!

oooooo :lol: you started Solarizing him!!! :hyper:

I used to do this with my photos in the darkroom at Art College and later in rented darkroom.

It was easier than fixing him. :D

the girls here can confirm for me, but Sarah was looking it up, and I think the US is much cheaper for plans, and have many ad ons that we pay extra for included, and I think the UK has much shorter contracts. If I remember correctly, I think we're the only place that has 3 yr contracts as standard. :| The phones are generally cheaper elsewhere, too.

Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. We definitely get gouged. :angry: :|

3 year contracts? :crack:

There's a carrier here called Metro PCS and you dont have any contracts if you're with them. For a Blackberry plan you'd pay $60 a month and it includes everything you can think of. It would have been a great plan, except they charge full cost for their phones, which is almost $300. :| I wish I could have done it, but in the short term I just can't afford it. :sigh:

I just had to share this series of tweets with you, the one thing that made me laugh today. You have to read from the bottom up, I'm too lazy to format properly. My god, he's batshit insane. Don't ever change, you crazy bastard. :heart:

Kanye West
Wand not wond #itsaprocess I still be smart
24 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Kanye West
I meant to capitalize Christ ... fuuuuuuck I'm going to hell now... lol!!!
2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Kanye West
I hate when people type LOL next to shit that is nooo way near LOL-able...
»
Kanye West
I don't really think this random shit I'm saying is a LOL situation but I just type it to keep it in the context of a joke #Momentofclarity
»
Kanye West
Is it super lonely and miserable to buy yourself a Cartier love bracelet... well I guess I do love my self lol!!!
»
Kanye West
These are permys short for permanents for the last time... #Rockstarlife... now wond my smile lol!!!!
»
Kanye West
yes a dentist can take my teeth out but I don't see one here soooo just start with the fucking wonding for christ sake lol!!!!!
»
Kanye West
yo I hate when people ask me 12 times if I can take this love bracelet off or take my teeth out ...
»
Kanye West
Greeeeeat : ( .... I feel sooooo much safer about the flight now that I've been disgraced in a public place lol
»
Kanye West
Then I have to get "wonded" in front of everyone
»
Kanye West
I swear my love bracelet and gold & diamond teeth always set off the metal detector
»
Kanye West
It's like someone leaving a child at your door... you gotta make sure it stays put ... you gotta hold it when the plane is landing...
»
Kanye West
I hate when I'm on a flight and I wake up with a water bottle next to me like oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle

There's a carrier here called Metro PCS and you dont have any contracts if you're with them. For a Blackberry plan you'd pay $60 a month and it includes everything you can think of. It would have been a great plan, except they charge full cost for their phones, which is almost $300. :| I wish I could have done it, but in the short term I just can't afford it. :sigh:

I'm with Virgin- they have a BB now for about $250 that I'm going to get once I can afford it. They have a totally unlimited plan for $60 but there's also one with unlimited text/data/email/etc and only 300 minutes for $25. I almost never use the actual PHONE, so that would rock for me.

Boost is no contract, too- their BB is $150 and $60/mo unlimited.

Or I could just hook up with a rockstar that's sponsored by Blackberry. :shifty:

I will totally deliver your baby in GA before I will leave my spot in line. Just sayin'.

I neeeeeds a new BB! You could go with one of the no contract ones!

I hope it's a girl so she can have sparkly eye shadow. :cute:

OMFG, you're kidding. Blackberries here run from like $475-ish to over $600 for no contract deals.

The very cheapest plan I can even get is $50 per month for 150 or 200 local phone minutes and 500 MEG of data (the 1 gig of data plans are 60 - 75). We have NO unlimited plans here at all. None. With that $50 plan, you can choose one feature, unlimited texting or My5 callers. Call display is extra, as is voice mail. Long distance is VERY expensive. It's insane. We're basically bending over so they can screw us.

OMFG, you're kidding. Blackberries here run from like $475-ish to over $600 for no contract deals.

The very cheapest plan I can even get is $50 per month for 150 or 200 local phone minutes and 500 MEG of data (the 1 gig of data plans are 60 - 75). We have NO unlimited plans here at all. None. With that $50 plan, you can choose one feature, unlimited texting or My5 callers. Call display is extra, as is voice mail. Long distance is VERY expensive. It's insane. We're basically bending over so they can screw us.

That is ridiculous! I pay $69.95 a month(plus taxes) with Sprint and everything is included. I have unlimited calling, unlimited data, unlimited text, etc.

500 MEG of data? Yeah, i'd go over that in a week. :lol:

Dazz :lol: at too tanned Edge. He's often looked sun burnt when I have met him. :lol:

:hmm: Not when I've met him.....
but the photos of him when he's reddened from sunburn, and he has "reverse 'racoon' eyes"- all pale from his sunglasses!:lol::lol:

And since I've met him it's almost always been in the Middle Fall & once in May -- so i guess his sunburn has faded, or in May he hasn't gottern one yet!:D

I'll have the eyemakeup ready to go! ;) And a little black baby beanie hat. Oh wait, this is your kid, not mine! ;)

And daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, that's expensive! I pulled up the Virgin CA site, and they have the Curve 8530 for $25 with a 3 yr contract, but $350 without, and the Torch is like $600. Daaaaaaang! I feel better about my quest to save up the $250 now! :ohmy:

:hmm: Not when I've met him.....
but the photos of him when he's reddened from sunburn, and he has "reverse 'racoon' eyes"- all pale from his sunglasses!:lol::lol:

And since I've met him it's almost always been in the Middle Fall & once in May -- so i guess his sunburn has faded, or in May he hasn't gottern one yet!:D

When you meet him again, remind him to call me!

Back
Top Bottom