PGP - Supporting each other, like a push-up bra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug : :heart:

Oh, I can't do that! :yikes : I've never been able to drink two days in a row. :lol : I'll just sit back and watch you. :shifty : :wink :

It was awesome today though. Last night, I remembered what Zooey has said about Gatorade after a night of drinking, so I picked some up. Woke up early feeling yucky, gulped down nearly a liter of Gatorade and went back to bed for an hour, then woke up feeling fine. :happy :

Rocky Horror! There's a little indie theatre near where Sarah lives, and her and her friends go every year when they play it around Halloween.

:sad: Do it for me. :shifty::wink:

I hate Gatorade. :reject: They replaced the Lucozade in the vending machines at wok with it/not happy. :sad::angry::lol:

Glad it helped you though. :heart:

I don't think I've ever received a dirtier look than I did that night. :lmao : :reject :

They were bloody awful to be honest - said in Rupert Giles accent. :wink:

She needs a new surgeon nao. :shifty:

Were people complaining about that thread? :shifty:

Not sure about complaints but think it offended some folk.

Jem, will you do the tower with me?:shifty:

This one below? :shifty: Of course. :love:

CNtower.jpg

I want a ride of an Irish tower too!! :combust::shifty:

So when I uploaded that pic from the CN Tower I came across this.

Dog in a pram. WTF!!! :crack::crack::crack::| Me and Kat saw this walking around the town next to ours one day. For those not on FB I present - Dog in a Pram. :|

IMG00049-20100626-1421.jpg

Seriously who does this? :crack::angry:

:shifty: work lurking. But I managed to catch up. So many boobies. :lol:

I missed Jez. Wowwww long time no see. :wave: Tho you probably will miss this, Hi anyway!

Back to work, but I'm so stopping on the way home to see if I can get one of those marble mocha's Thora mentioned. :ohmy: Sounds yummy.

Back to work, but I'm so stopping on the way home to see if I can get one of those marble mocha's Thora mentioned. :ohmy: Sounds yummy.

It was!! :love: :drool: Hope you're able to get one! :D

So I live 15 minutes away from my office. Coming home tonight took 45 bloody minutes. :crack: Stupid traffic. It was ridiculous. I thought it would clear up after we passed a certain point, and it did, for about 2 seconds. :tsk: :lol: Oh well, at least I'm home now in my comfy PJ's. :love:

Back
Top Bottom