PGP-Style OLYMPICS: Racing To Snog Our U2 Guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was so weird. There were a group of - 10 or 12? Deeg? - of us who all started posting within a few months of each other, and we were inseparable. On here constantly that first year, all of us. :lol:

Of course! :kiss: I'll be double checking to see what you all want, so make sure you remind me, okay?

Omg. People who weren't around in those days have no idea what it was like back then, but this thread used to be SO busy nearly 24-7, wasn't it? :crack: If you so much as left to go to the bathroom, you'd have SO much to catch up on. :lol:

So my post count isn't my fault, it's y'alls, from me trying to keep up with you! :shifty:

Those were the days. All of us(except for Wild, Ruff, and Jem) were U2 virgins til the 3rd leg. I think that had a lot to do with posting. The anticipation, the excitement of getting to see them live for the first time. Am I making sense? :lol:

Those were the days. All of us(except for Wild, Ruff, and Jem) were U2 virgins til the 3rd leg. I think that had a lot to do with posting. The anticipation, the excitement of getting to see them live for the first time. Am I making sense? :lol:

Of course you're making sense? why? how much have you had to drink? I think I need some cookies.

It was so weird. There were a group of - 10 or 12? Deeg? - of us who all started posting within a few months of each other, and we were inseparable. On here constantly that first year, all of us. :lol:

Me, you, Wild(who used to get up early to talk to us before work :cute: ), Jem, Susan :crack: , GG1, Dissy, Bri, Fly,SG, Russty, Drea, Dazz, Diane, and Ruff were our regs. :heart:

I KNOW!! :lol:

Oh, btw, did I mention to you that I met Bono during the War tour?? And I'm pretty sure he wanted me. Let me show you a pic, and tell me what you think. I'm pretty sure that was lust in his eyes, right guys??!!!

:shifty:

Later Diane. :wave:

When he winked at me during UTEOTW, I'm pretty sure that was code for "I wanna sex you." MIRITE??????

OMG WHY IS NO ONE PAYING ATTENTION TO ME? :sad:

but seriously, the Bono wink was pretty damn awesome.

Did B really wink at you? What is it about getting some sort of acknowledgment from a celebrity that is so freaking exciting? I still get all gooey over thinking about him reading my sign and looking at me and laughing. And I'm not even a BonoGirl!

Ha. Just a reference to someone who, after months of us all OBSESSING about the members of the band (i.e. Bono :wink: ) casually just threw it out there that she'd met him during the Zoo tour. And there were pictures. Lustful pictures. MONTHS. :lol: It was a WTF moment.

Just so I'm clear, the lustful picture part is infused with heavy sarcasm. Mind you, she did have her picture taken with THE FUCKING FLY, pretty much, so maybe the lust was implied due to that? :lol: But yeah, it was weird. We all spend hours daily talking on here about him, and then months later she's all "oh, btw, I met him!" And then for months after that, regularly grills us about what we think his expression was saying in the picture. :crack: :lol:

When he winked at me during UTEOTW, I'm pretty sure that was code for "I wanna sex you." MIRITE??????

OMG WHY IS NO ONE PAYING ATTENTION TO ME? :sad:

but seriously, the Bono wink was pretty damn awesome.

:lol:

I never made eye contact with him at any shows. Once I thought for a sec he was looking at me, and I was all excited, and then I looked again, and I was all "damnit, I'm standing next to Ally." :grumpy: :sigh: Kidding (sort of), I adore her... :wink:

^Aw

Apparently, LMJ was hovering behind the pit at the only show I was at when I had a f'ing seat instead of GA. :madwife:

Oh no! :(

Eh, I did all right. I wouldn't trade the awesome meeting for anything. :heart:

During one of the shows, Sarah got an Edge wink, and I think I was more thrilled for her than anything. :heart: I also got a very long look from Adam as he was passing by, extending to an over-the-shoulder look after he passed, but that's no big deal, he was a man-ho that tour, he looked at everyone. :lol:

I have no idea what time it is? Tool time?

Anybody home?

Oh no! :(

Eh, I did all right. I wouldn't trade the awesome meeting for anything. :heart:

During one of the shows, Sarah got an Edge wink, and I think I was more thrilled for her than anything. :heart: I also got a very long look from Adam as he was passing by, extending to an over-the-shoulder look after he passed, but that's no big deal, he was a man-ho that tour, he looked at everyone. :lol:

I feel bad that I have absolutely no interest in Adam. In Pasadena we were in the pit on Adam's side and I couldn't really care less when he came over towards us. :reject: Now the upclose Edge/Larry moment? That's another story.

I have no idea what time it is? Tool time?

Anybody home?

It's perv o'clock. Welcome.

Perv O'clock. Is that anything like No Pants O'clock?

I'll take an Adam experience, thanks.

I never made eye contact with him at any shows. Once I thought for a sec he was looking at me, and I was all excited, and then I looked again, and I was all "damnit, I'm standing next to Ally." :grumpy: :sigh: Kidding (sort of), I adore her... :wink:

And yes, Bono did wink at me. During UTEOTW at my first show, he looked at me during the "You led me on with those innocent eyes" line(i was on the front rail of the ellipse). I gave him a who me? look, and he winked at me. :combust: Or he had dust in his eye.

And while Edge was playing the opening notes of ISHFWILF, Bono was talking about how great it was to have played 7 shows in Boston during the tour. Adam was just standing there so I yelled out, " Hi Adam! Hi Adam!", and he started cracking up. :lol: :reject:

Oh and in addition to being delusional, this chick was a c-nt to Wild when she opened her home to her during the London Vertigo shows. :down:

Like I said... :wink:

lol. My boobies are small. Not like Keira Knightley, and none of my boyfriends have ever complained. I dunno. I'd say they're a good handful. They just seem small to me.

/oversharing

Back
Top Bottom