PGP-Style OLYMPICS: Racing To Snog Our U2 Guys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I need to stop looking at Chicago-Miami flights. :doh:

Jess and Zooey, glad you got your tickets! :hyper: And I'm so thrilled that Jess will finally get to see U2! :love:

I need to stop looking at Chicago-Miami flights. :doh:

Jess and Zooey, glad you got your tickets! :hyper: And I'm so thrilled that Jess will finally get to see U2! :love:

DEEEEEEEEEEG!!!!! I miss you sooooooo!!!!!! And you too VEEEEEEEP!!!!! I hate being so busy.

And I have awful news. I don't think I can do Chicago. I looked up flights and they''re up to $300. I put in a "farewatcher" and I'll wait a couple more weeks before sending the ticket back to the guy who gave it to me but it's not looking good. :sad: :scream:

DEEEEEEEEEEG!!!!! I miss you sooooooo!!!!!! And you too VEEEEEEEP!!!!! I hate being so busy.

And I have awful news. I don't think I can do Chicago. I looked up flights and they''re up to $300. I put in a "farewatcher" and I'll wait a couple more weeks before sending the ticket back to the guy who gave it to me but it's not looking good. :sad: :scream:

I hate that Chicago might be out of the picture, but I'll love you eternally for the drunk angry lesbian comment, so it's all good. :kiss:

OMFG, Zoo Washington. God. How much is one person supposed to take?? HUH??

And the fact that this is essentially boyfriend Bono, with my med list on his arm, and the shirt, doesn't help...

Running to Stand Still. The first song I ever heard "live." Ruff called me for it during one of the first leg shows last tour. :heart: And a few others.

Then she found out that international calls cost her a bazillion dollars. :yikes: :lol:

OMFG, Zoo Washington. God. How much is one person supposed to take?? HUH??

And the fact that this is essentially boyfriend Bono, with my med list on his arm, and the shirt, doesn't help...

I don't understand this comment at all?

and did I offend GG with the drunk angry lesbian comment or is she busy dealing with said girls?

I don't understand this comment at all?

and did I offend GG with the drunk angry lesbian comment or is she busy dealing with said girls?

3rd page this thread, a dream I had the other night.

I doubt you offended her, she has a great sense of humour. Plus, she's drunk, and drunk people say crazy shit. She says as she looks at her woefully empty wineglass. :sigh:

I like to think that GG is in the midst of angry lesbian drama at the moment, and can't post. ;)

And I have awful news. I don't think I can do Chicago. I looked up flights and they''re up to $300. I put in a "farewatcher" and I'll wait a couple more weeks before sending the ticket back to the guy who gave it to me but it's not looking good.: :scream:
I miss you!!!! But I'm getting a new phone next week and I'll be harassing you with text messages!!! :hyper:

So sad you can't make it. :( :hug: But I'm thrilled for you about SLC, Anaheim, and Oakland. And I'll make sure I call you in Chicago(rates are too high from TO), and we'll all talk to you. :yes: :hug:

Running to Stand Still. The first song I ever heard "live." Ruff called me for it during one of the first leg shows last tour. And a few others.

Then she found out that international calls cost her a bazillion dollars. :yikes:
:lol:

Ruff :heart: She did so many kind and helpful things for myself and some of us that tour. My 12/4 setlist :heart:, and then she was my ticket fairy this tour. Did you gals know that she picked up a 9/21 GA for me in the general sale, no questions asked? :love:

I am so tackling her this summer. :lol:

I miss you!!!! But I'm getting a new phone next week and I'll be harassing you with text messages!!! :hyper :

So sad you can't make it. :( :hug: But I'm thrilled for you about SLC, Anaheim, and Oakland. And I'll make sure I call you in Chicago(rates are too high from TO), and we'll all talk to you. :yes : :hug :

I think it cost me .35 per minute to call you? Or maybe .70?? :crack: It was worth it though. :heart: Especially the night I woke you up. :shifty: :lol:

Ruff :heart: She did so many kind and helpful things for myself and some of us that tour. My 12/4 setlist :heart:, and then she was my ticket fairy this tour. Did you gals know that she picked up a 9/21 GA for me in the general sale, no questions asked? :love:

I am so tackling her this summer. :lol:

:yes: I miss her SO much. :love:

I had just drifted off to sleep and at 2:30 AM I got a text message from Veep. This was also the day I had to be up at 6-6:30 am to take a bus and meet Jem at the airport. So I text her back and I'm like, you just woke me, what's up? :lol: Then she called me. :lol:

It was worth it. :love:

I had just drifted off to sleep and at 2:30 AM I got a text message from Veep. This was also the day I had to be up at 6-6:30 am to take a bus and meet Jem at the airport. So I text her back and I'm like, you just woke me, what's up? :lol: Then she called me. :lol:

It was worth it. :love:

Noooo, that was the night before Jem had to get up for her flight, that was the night between the two shows. But still, it was an awfully late time to be texting someone. :reject:

Noooo, that was the night before Jem had to get up for her flight, that was the night between the two shows. But still, it was an awfully late time to be texting someone. :reject:

First you called me when you were at the bar the night before TO1. Then I got the late night text after TO2. :nerd:

First you called me when you were at the bar the night before TO1. Then I got the late night text after TO2. :nerd:

Yeah, I returned your call the night before TO1, when my service dropped out in the bar, but the events I texted you about took place the night after TO1 and before TO 2. :shifty: Trust me, I remember. :crack:

I can't wait to talk to y'all when you're in Chicago. I'll probably cry though, after, from not being there :reject:

Then you'd best start doing some creative planning, missy. :wink: Seriously, if I've learned anything, it's that where there's a will, there's a way. :up:

Then you'd best start doing some creative planning, missy. :wink: Seriously, if I've learned anything, it's that where there's a will, there's a way. :up:

:giggle: and if your creative planning comes to fruition...trust me that you NEED to tie up your hubby and leave him somewhere safe so he doesn't go and play rugby and break his leg 6 freakin times on the day of your 2nd dublin gig!! :tongue:

I'm never gonna let him live that one down!!

:giggle: and if your creative planning comes to fruition...trust me that you NEED to tie up your hubby and leave him somewhere safe so he doesn't go and play rugby and break his leg 6 freakin times on the day of your 2nd dublin gig!! :tongue:

I'm never gonna let him live that one down!!

GLUEY!!!!!!!!!

Hubby has no problem with me going - and he's not a rugby player so I think I'm safe. Although last time I was gone for a U2 adventure, my mom wound up in hospital and my son was puking all weekend. Go figure.

Like I said, I'm not sending the ticket back just yet... one of my dear dear friends from grad school said she might meet me in Chicago (where we went to school together) if I was there this summer. :hmm:

GLUEY!!!!!!!!!

Hubby has no problem with me going - and he's not a rugby player so I think I'm safe. Although last time I was gone for a U2 adventure, my mom wound up in hospital and my son was puking all weekend. Go figure.

:giggle: But hell, it's all worth it isn't it!! :D

Yeah, I returned your call the night before TO1, when my service dropped out in the bar, but the events I texted you about took place the night after TO1 and before TO 2. :shifty: Trust me, I remember. :crack:

No, it was after TO2. I remember because you also told me that Paul got your clone seal of approval. :cute: :heart:

Ugh, I'm still pissed about that and I wasn't even there. :mad:

:lol: But I guess if one of 'em is gonna puke, better to puke on your girlfriend than someone else.

Well it's a shame though, I really like that girl. Just wasn't sure about it y'know, first time this ever happened to me.. so you gotta try stuff out... but this way nothing much appened morethan a abit of touche..

Back
Top Bottom