PGP- stranded on an island with U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd love to stay, but this machine is acting up again and I think I need to re boot or use my sledge hammer.
and its taking me about 2 min to make just this one post :grumpy:

so, Night :hug:

and I'll be around a bit tomorrow :kiss:

Clone! :clings:

polkaroo.jpg

Aww...stupid computer :madwife:
Night GG :kiss:

I know! And if it's not that, then there's something I'm suddenly required to do/some place I'm required to be. :angry:

*snuggles up* So how are you?? :kiss: We haven't talked in forever! :sad:

GG, what's your computer doing? Have you tried the usual things (defrag, running spyware programs, Norton utilities, etc.)?

*clings*
It seems we miss eachother time and again. Have we been cursed? :sad:

I've had such separation anxiety I found a rock that looked like you and named her miniVP...but she's not as witty as you are.
And she never gets drunk, only stoned. :sigh:

I've been pretty good. Nothing too exciting I suppose. Just the usual. My dad's off this week and we're redecorating our hall..hence my fun new pasttime of painting closets the other day....
How are you? I saw you've been working on your study's stats :)crazy: ), how's that going? What other trouble have you been getting into? :p

~BrightestStar~ said:
*clings*
It seems we miss eachother time and again. Have we been cursed? :sad :

I've had such separation anxiety I found a rock that looked like you and named her miniVP...but she's not as witty as you are.
And she never gets drunk, only stoned. :sigh :

What a sad excuse for a clone I've become. :sad: I'm deeply ashamed. :sigh:

I've been pretty good. Nothing too exciting I suppose. Just the usual. My dad's off this week and we're redecorating our hall..hence my fun new pasttime of painting closets the other day....
How are you? I saw you've been working on your study's stats :)crazy : ), how's that going? What other trouble have you been getting into? : p

Lately, I've been all work and no play. :sigh: :tsk: My hours for the past couple of weeks have been beyond brutal, but for the next week S is busy, so it'll be somewhat less intensive. Then after that, back to brutal again for a while, I would imagine. :crack: It's been frustrating at times, and a lot harder than I thought it would be, but S has been GREAT, and I feel like I've learned more about stats/SPSS from him over the past few weeks than I've learned in 4 years of stats courses. :bow: And, it feels oddly rewarding to be productive again. :)

Another result of this is that I think someone else may be suffering separation anxiety, and has been extremely attentive lately. :shifty:

Getting ready for that awful 6-letter word? Talked to any :shifty: classmates lately? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom