PGP-Stocking Up On Eyepatches For 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kristen, you should come to one of my son's hockey games this year. When he plays at 5:30, we get to watch the Thunderwolves run around and warm up!:shifty: My mom and I just looked at each other the first time it happened, with the biggest smiles on our faces. They run in these spandex shorts things...interesting. Quite often, they would come and sit right behind us to watch the kids play. Hot damn, they are good looking!

I'm so there!!
Just let me know the day, and if I'm not working I'll totally go :D

Ps. I go to school with all of them :shifty:

Of course you are invited!:wink: Tim Hortons is good, my hubby prefers it over Starbucks! :up:

He does?? :shocked:

Wow you girls have been postwhoring it up all night! :lol:

Love your new avi

I ran hills this morning. Now my butt hurts. /random

You go girl! :up:

:shocked:

K just did her first show last year too. Wow, now I'm totally excited for you!!!!!!!! :hyper:

First show was awesome!
First GA in Chicago will be even more awesome!

I have to go to work. Here's hoping for a crazy busy saturday! :wave:

Have a good shift :hug:
Ps. your puppy pics are adorable.

I know how hard it is going trough picures :crack:
I went trough till 2:30 in the night.
Posted them and collapsed in my bed.

GG , Wild , Kristen :hug:

K I got Mercy and Bad videod, though Matt probably did too and has way better ones than me. Need to upload them to youtube, and my MW clip. Though that needs to be rotated first. :shifty:

Kristen, one day my daughter was at the game with her IPod. She actually pretended she was listening to it, but instead recorded the players running past us. She said it made her laugh!:lol: I watched the video a time or 2. It was really cute during Matt's championship game. They all came and watched it. The game was really good and went into triple overtime. By that time, theThunderwolves had gravitated to behind the players benches, cheering them on. :heart:

Kristen, one day my daughter was at the game with her IPod. She actually pretended she was listening to it, but instead recorded the players running past us. She said it made her laugh!:lol: I watched the video a time or 2. It was really cute during Matt's championship game. They all came and watched it. The game was really good and went into triple overtime. By that time, the tunderwolves had gravitated to behind the players benches, cheering them on. :heart:

Aww your daughter is too cute :cute:

now I'm downtown-- catching up!

Okay - so now the head of the dept knows I'm going for the 11-12 year, and she says she accepted my application and that she let the admissions dept know I was "in". But somehow between that conversation and the admissions dept acutally looking at my application, the message was lost. I guess they didn't associate my application with the conversation. :huh:

But yes, this potentially means that I'm in and that I can leave my grant application the way it stands. AND if I don't get the grant, I know they want to work with me and can apply again next year as an independent researcher.

My friend told me a story about applying for the same grant for 4 years and then finally decided to pay his own way, but got the grant on the 5th try :shrug:

ooooooo :hyper::hyper: good luck with next steps. zu :hug:!!!!

My video's need to be resized before I can post them , but how the hell do I do that without losing Quality?

I use Irfanview to resize mine. It doesn't bring down the quality. :)

And damn. Bad is pretty awesome since I filmed Bono from the side in the beginning.

:shifty: *cough* Just sayin'.

:shifty: Put on your eyepatches before watching.

p1010057it.jpg

p1010059yn.jpg

:drool: you done us proud Gg.

Oh and if Comet comes on here, the first night Bono did some boxing again. :flirt: For you.
p1000896g.jpg

:kiss: i love you.

:faint:

I've been sitting here trying to think up an Edge version of Bono Mono, but there's just nothing that awesome. :lol:

Me and Bono Mot may have made up names for them all once years ago too.

I know Bononucleosis was a given. I think you could also contract Edgeilepsy, Larryngitis, and Adsthrax from those germy little boys as well. :tsk:

Zooey so glad to hear your "good" news :huh: I think it's good right? geeeez!

Oh and Gg feel better! :hug:

I use Irfanview to resize mine. It doesn't bring down the quality. :)

And damn. Bad is pretty awesome since I filmed Bono from the side in the beginning.

:shifty: *cough* Just sayin'.

Thanks , I'll try that!

:lol: It's hillarious that Larry actually ended Bad after 5.39 minutes, but Bono wildly shakes his head and continues his little solo. NU UH Mullen, I'm the boss. :wink:

Okay this is wayyyy too early I know but that pic Domo posted in the tour thread... made me totally out of the blue have a new thread title pop into my head. :reject: (I don't think I've ever started a PGP thread though...)

Girls lets just say Bono was very happy to be in Brussels :drool:

*snerk* can't deny that.

And :flirt: Hi there Comet! What was the title you thought of?

If it's good, we just will have to postwhore away eh? Bad will take 68 more minutes to upload to Youtube so I'm stuck here for a while. :crack: Though Iw anna go to bed.

Okay this is wayyyy too early I know but that pic Domo posted in the tour thread... made me totally out of the blue have a new thread title pop into my head. :reject: (I don't think I've ever started a PGP thread though...)

Now you better get that fixed becuase I want to know what my pics of THAT do to everyone :evil:

:reject: (if you don't know the movie quote though I guess it won't make much sense LOL)

borrowing domo's pic :bow:

bonoballoondomo.jpg

"We're gonna need a bigger balloon."

Back
Top Bottom