PGP-Stocking Up On Eyepatches For 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Deal, we shall impose a cat arranged marriage. Zoey is fixed/chaste, although in her neediness (the way she raises her butt all the time), I often wonder if it took.

That sounds like a perfect housing arrangement. :love:

:lol:

I'd have to hate you, then. Would that be worth the awesomeness??

:wink:

It will be good for BonoCat to find looooove. He currently enjoys following Jasper around everywhere like "You are my BESTEST FRIEND." and of course Jasper is all "FOAD."

What if I replace Bono with Edge? I think we'd both be much happier!

U2 Sims. We played with them like once and never went back, but they still exist, we ought to go revive them.

Bono and Adam watch TV
bonoadamsimch1.jpg

bonoadamsimch2.jpg

Adam watches Larry training Edge
adamlarryedgesimch1.jpg

Edge reading in bed, Bono walking around in his underwear
bonoedgesimch1.jpg

Bono on guitar
bonosimch1.jpg

Edge catching a football
edgesimch1.jpg

Bono & Edge
edgebonosimch1.jpg

Edge artist
edgesimch3.jpg

Edge had an accident at the lab :uhoh:
edgesimch2.jpg

Larry made tofu hotdogs for everyone, but nobody came. :(
larrysimch1.jpg

That would work. :up:

I just muted the dvd thinking "okay, it's after 3 am, the neighbours must have stopped by now," but I still hear them. :scream: I may be looking for a real estate agent to find me that log cabin....

eta - OMFG, IT'S NOT THAT FUNNY, IT REALLY ISN'T. STFU! :crack:

That would work. :up:

I just muted the dvd thinking "okay, it's after 3 am, the neighbours must have stopped by now," but I still hear them. :scream: I may be looking for a real estate agent to find me that log cabin....

eta - OMFG, IT'S NOT THAT FUNNY, IT REALLY ISN'T. STFU! :crack:

Can you throw things at them? Throwing things solves so many of life's problems.

To all the hockey fans ( I know there's lots of you :wink:), I just watched Carrie Underwood's new video. She just married my fav player in the whole wide world (Mike Fisher :love:). I've seriously been in love with this dude since I was 15 (not literally of course but you all know what I mean :sexywink:).

He's in the music video. OMG he can't get anymore perfect in my eyes :heart:

Sorry just had to release a little hockey fangirl talk somewhere :giggle:

Hockey fangirldom ftw! So ready for hockey season

I get a little crazy during hockey season :shifty:

I'm also really excited for university hockey to start too. My school team (Lakehead University Thunderwolves) are the pride of my city. The games are so fun to go to and cheap for us students!! The crowd gets so into it (not that I've ever left a game with my voice cracking from cheering and yelling) :angel:

I get a little crazy during hockey season :shifty:

I'm also really excited for university hockey to start too. My school team (Lakehead University Thunderwolves) are the pride of my city. The games are so fun to go to and cheap for us students!! The crowd gets so into it (not that I've ever left a game with my voice cracking from cheering and yelling) :angel:

When did they go from being club hockey - which they still were when I graduated - to getting into OUAA? (And can you send me down the hockey and basketball schedules? :wink: I keep meaning to go to a basketball game when LU's playing against UofT and haven't yet...)

Cheering? No voice? I don't have a clue what you mean... Not that I ever used a snare drum two rows behind the opponent's bench in the Thunderdome during basketball games where I wasn't working at the scorer's table either... :angel::angel::angel:

When did they go from being club hockey - which they still were when I graduated - to getting into OUAA? (And can you send me down the hockey and basketball schedules? :wink: I keep meaning to go to a basketball game when LU's playing against UofT and haven't yet...)

Cheering? No voice? I don't have a clue what you mean... Not that I ever used a snare drum two rows behind the opponent's bench in the Thunderdome during basketball games where I wasn't working at the scorer's table either... :angel::angel::angel:

:hi5: for sitting perfectly quiet and lady-like at Lakehead sports games :lol:

I'm definitely send you those this afternoon. You gotta cheer for Lakehead though :wink:

They've been in the OUA for as long as I can remember :hmm:

oh. my. frigging. god.

So in case you didn't get the memo, I got a message from the admissions dept at kings college that said I didn't get in. I asked why. they said I had to be a UK citizen. The head of the dept. had told me she'd make an exception. So I emailed her and asked if I had misunderstood her. Here's her reply:
We made an exception in your case so as far as I know you should be staring on Thursday. I’m sorry if this has been problematic

:crack: I APPLIED FOR THE 2011-2012 SCHOOL YEAR!!!!!!!! :gah: :scream: :gah: :scream:

oh. my. frigging. god.

So in case you didn't get the memo, I got a message from the admissions dept at kings college that said I didn't get in. I asked why. they said I had to be a UK citizen. The head of the dept. had told me she'd make an exception. So I emailed her and asked if I had misunderstood her. Here's her reply:

:crack: I APPLIED FOR THE 2011-2012 SCHOOL YEAR!!!!!!!! :gah: :scream: :gah: :scream:

I'm sending out a group of highly trained howler monkeys to slap her in the face with fish. Just give me directions.

oh. my. frigging. god.

Wow. They have their shit together, don't they?

How frustrating.

oh. my. frigging. god.

WOW! These people are idiots :angry:

:|
i was trying for hours last night to get on here. Then I sometimes got a page, I'd type up a post, send, and then the signal would go before the post would "take".
I kept doing other things, called a friend, read, etc but when y'all are here I want be here too. :( .BAH!

:wave::wave::hug:ssssss

I have to leave in about 10 mins, tho :rolleyes:

Yay!:applaud:

When you have an idea of how much it is per night, let me know! I know so far we are splitting the first night, and the rest of the nights are split 4 ways..

That guy can feck off!:angry:

Yay!:applaud:

When you have an idea of how much it is per night, let me know! I know so far we are splitting the first night, and the rest of the nights are split 4 ways..

That guy can feck off!:angry:

The first night is 100 dollars with taxes for the two of us so 50 each.

The other three nights are 540 in total, so $135 each.

That's with my CAA rate.

I think they jacked up those other nights because of the shows.

I can send you the reservation sheet if you want.

Back
Top Bottom