PGP: Spring 2013... U2 Where Are You??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
few quick ones by using a bot on reddit :D

The official 'Make your own gif verison' [SFW] : JiffyBot

JjSvpQM.gif

g6IKKdA.gif

:heart: :cute::cute::cute:

damnit, was filming around sea area today on my scooter for ya lot, but all is too shaky to put to youtube, I´ll do again tomo or so and attach cam to different spot :D

:dance: It's finally raining heavily after not having a single drop the entire month! Nice change, and it'll dry up again tonight so my barbecue won't be ruined! :D

:uhoh: I kinda left the cat outside when I went for a shower, and it started pouring sometime when I was under the shower. Poor thing.

Poor kitty!

making it perfect and bigger tomorrow or next week

and yes, I´m talking bout the gif

:lol::wink:

:ohmy:

:lol:

:shifty:

Woke up @ 1:30 pm on backyard currant bushes :lol::lol:
seems that I went to feed the hedgehogs when came home from pub in the morning and passed out there

:tongue::lmao::lmao:

Adam, the perpetual motion machine

:lol:

He can have me in perpetual motion anytime he wants. :drool::drool:

B's looking mighty fine. Yum.

And happy early bday Tara! Mine's in October and I've decided I'm gonna turn 28 yet again. I refuse to acknowledge anything with a 3 in it, thankyouverymuch.

Oh, and can we get a perpetual motion Adam tag? LMAO.

Oh, don't do that, CK. The thirties are much, much better. In fact I may have already said that in this thread, cause it feels familiar.

I, as well as all of the other true U2 fans have been keeping my eyes peeled for a release date for the upcoming album. They are being really 'hush, hush' about this one so it must be stellar. :shifty:

I remember being really excited for HTDAAB, and am I crazy or did they advertise that album on television? Because that is how I remember hearing about it...

I, as well as all of the other true U2 fans have been keeping my eyes peeled for a release date for the upcoming album. They are being really 'hush, hush' about this one so it must be stellar. :shifty:

I remember being really excited for HTDAAB, and am I crazy or did they advertise that album on television? Because that is how I remember hearing about it...

Flybabe :cute: :wave:

:hmm: Well there was the Vertigo Ipod ad, which I believe was how most the world was first introduced to anything new by U2 from that album. I could be wrong because it's all a little fuzzy now, but I think you're right about that.

And just cuz: :drool::love: It was nearly the entire song.

iPod iTunes Vertigo U2 - YouTube

Flybabe :cute: :wave:

:hmm: Well there was the Vertigo Ipod ad, which I believe was how most the world was first introduced to anything new by U2 from that album. I could be wrong because it's all a little fuzzy now, but I think you're right about that.

And just cuz: :drool::love: It was nearly the entire song.

iPod iTunes Vertigo U2 - YouTube

Bonocomet! :hug::wave:

I don't remember seeing that particular ad, surprisingly enough. The one I remember (I think) was the album being advertized over the background of the Vertigo video playing, but it's fuzzy for me too. I'm just glad to have seen whatever ad it was I saw. :heart:

I think we got Vertigo as a radio single first, then the ipod ad, then the phsyical single, then the album. But I'm not entirely sure on what happened when. Vertigo got dropped in September 2004, that I recall.

I was totally out of touch with U2 at the time but still I remember that being the coolest commercial I ever saw. Still is, I think- just deadly. Black sillouettes really shouldn't be drool-causing but hey....

How do I know I've been listening to U2 a wee bit much? When I listen to another band and start going, "What's wrong with this bass? It's like there's no bass in it!" What about you all?

Oh, don't do that, CK. The thirties are much, much better. In fact I may have already said that in this thread, cause it feels familiar.

Yeah well I like the sound of 28. It's a nice even number. :p

And yeah I remember the U2 iPod commercial as well. Before that though, I remember seeing the video for All Because of You on the student MTV that played at my university. *And fell back in love with Adam bc of it shhh*

I was totally out of touch with U2 at the time but still I remember that being the coolest commercial I ever saw. Still is, I think- just deadly. Black sillouettes really shouldn't be drool-causing but hey....

:sexywink:
One for me
ipodmoviebonogreenchest.gif~original

one for you
edgeipodmoviebluebadtuwie.gif~original

one for both of us :love:
edgenbonoipodmoviebluetuwie.gif~original

one for CK
iconipodadambluejackieocean.gif~original

:shrug: anyone want larry?
iconipodlarrysticksyellowjackieocean.gif~original
:p all our Larry girls seem to have flown the coop lately.

How do I know I've been listening to U2 a wee bit much? When I listen to another band and start going, "What's wrong with this bass? It's like there's no bass in it!" What about you all?

:reject: I've actually been listening to a lot of Depeche Mode lately. I'm not into them anywhere NEAR like u2, but I really want to catch their show here in September, which I haven't been able to get tickets to yet :( but I'm still hopeful. Anyway, IF I do see them I'm trying to familiarize myself a little more with their music since their entire back catalog is totally unknown to me. They don't click with me instantly like bono or u2 does, but I'd just really like to see Dave Gahan live once. (he is easy on my eyes. :shifty:) (Again, not even close to Bono levels, but I hear he is a great frontman. :hmm:)

Mmmm, the way his hips are swinging.... :drool:

Thank you, Comet. I'll be in my bunk with this...

(And yeah, I've been listening to tons of Depeche Mode lately as well. They're good no matter what is going on. Favorites include Black Celebration and Music For The Masses currently.)

Thanks I will have a look at those!!

For you then :sexywink:

iconipodadamswinggreenjackieocean.gif~original

iconipodadamgreenjackieocean.gif~original

and me :shifty:
ipodbonokicku2granny.gif~original

ipodmoviebonopurpleyell.gif~original

Back
Top Bottom