PGP: Spring 2013... U2 Where Are You??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I see you there. And since I have no one else to share this with at the moment, I'll post this just for you. I think this is where I've seen Bono looking hottest in recent years and, well, I just wanted someone else to appreciate it, too.

Bono and The Edge - Staring At The Sun A Decade of Difference Concert [HQ] - YouTube

I know this is a chat thread, not a links one, but those crickets need some cheering up, I think.

I'll appreciate it with ya. :sexywink: Especially since I was at that show. When they started playing that I nearly passed out, LOL. Incredible show. :drool:

bonodoesntapprovefionaadam.gif:original

if my sunrise/set graph charts are accurate ( a cool site generates them) Gaisma.com
your sunrise is about 5:30ishAM and sets around 8:30PM

right now we are at 7AM surise/sets 7:10ishPM

:hmm: in another month or so....if chart is correct

your sunrise will be around 4AM and Sunset around 11PM
soon after you'll be in the 4 hours of Dusk/No Night
and then back to 20hrs of sunlight

Fascinating!

Always been fascinated with this and when people generally visit or move to
quite different geography/weather areas/experiences

An aquaintence once told me when she lived in/visited Cailfornia (was from Alberquerque New Mexico) on their coastline.... she was sitting on a hill overlookin gthe shoreline hearing/seeing the waves...wondering if they'd stop around 10PM and resume in the morning.

:applaud:

When will she have the next scan? Really really hope they got it all... :hug:

Awesome meteor video... I love how there was almost no reaction from the crowd at first. Did they think it was just part of the show? :giggle:

people in WTAHNN are debating whether this Brit? DJ (who can't say who) is talking about hearing/or about to hear new songs from U2..... or not. Lively and funny convo all today

As one poster said over there, Zane Lowe just wishes U2 liked him. They don't. But... I believe they might have let him listen to the record!

:applaud:

When will she have the next scan? Really really hope they got it all... :hug:

:dance:

In one month, she goes back to the radiologist. I'm guessing then.

:lol: Ali, yeah really!

:applaud: tara :hug:

all the very, very best for your mom!

:hug:

I'm going to try not to even think about a new album until I can buy it... I don't trust any rumours any more, even from Larry. :wink:
This.

As one poster said over there, Zane Lowe just wishes U2 liked him. They don't. But... I believe they might have let him listen to the record!
:lol:

people in WTAHNN are debating whether this Brit? DJ (who can't say who) is talking about hearing/or about to hear new songs from U2..... or not. Lively and funny convo all today

They crack me up over there. Poncing around talking about how crappy the 2000s were for U2 and they haven't got the stuff anymore, how bad Bono's lyrics have been for the past ten years and how fine they'd be if U2 never put out another record... all while hanging out on a U2 fan board wringing their hands over how long it will be til the next record comes out. Riiiight, guys. You are so too cool to fangirl about anything.

Back
Top Bottom