PGP: Spring 2013... U2 Where Are You??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a walking incubator. That's all I got going on. I've been distracted by the new season of Sherlock filming. Gotta love a rabid fandom.

Wow.... that was one hell of a performance. :love:

I watched the MTV Movie Awards last night. :reject: That's how bored I am.

Oh, and giggled insanely while watching Game Of Thrones. Felt embarrassed for a character named Podrick, but giggled at him all the same. :reject:

I'm okay. Being pregnant, I was not running or volunteering. My family was about a block from the blast 2 years ago. And they were probably just getting to that spot around the time the blast went off. It went off 4:10 clock time, and I passed 5:30 clock time.

:hug:s Grace

Been out all afternoon...I hadn't seen or heard... turned on tv for part of The Voice as i was waiting for "Revolution". The Voice finishes- they lierally slid right into the footage and for a nanosecond i was like ...is this real? My mind was on seeing Revolution....

Of course then i realize it IS real..... *insert "colorful" metaphores* ghads....

My prayers & thoughts are with Boston.

The only plus to this is proximity. Yes, a lot of people were watching at that spot, but medical professionals and police and fire were so close and hand too. Having so many people there to handle the trauma probably made a world of difference.

I would run it next year, but the fundraising is so hard.

Looking extremely good. :love:

BonoMotownTheMusicalLunt-FontanneTheatreBroadwayNYC4-14-20134.jpg:original

Ali is looking great too :up:

Sooo, pretty much all of Boston, Cambridge, Watertown and 4 other towns are in lock down today. This whole thing has gotten crazier than Monday. Suspect 2 is still at large and considered very dangerous. We sent our daughter to daycare to keep some normality in her life. We are ready to get her if the lock down spreads south. The entire mass transit here is shut down. My school is closed.

Last night, I was watching the news as some of it unfolded. First from a shooting to when I woke up at 3:40 to see it was the bombing suspects. I knew watching the police activity last night that it had something to do with them. They lived in Cambridge and I probably rode the train with them, could have stood beside them.

It's him - and he's holed in a boat in a driveway. They are doing everything they can to take him alive. They are afraid he's wired with explosives. And he is injured from the shoot out last night.

:hug: grace

glad they got him alive tho it's difficult with the blood loss.....

wants to know why they did this

trojanchick99 (in the bombing thread) had a link to a very interesting article on The Daily Beast as
to why it mitght not be a rebel chechnian or radicle Islamist type attack....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom