PGP: Spring 2013... U2 Where Are You??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just got back from a few days in NYC and I don't know which is hotter--NYC in July or this thread! :combust:

I love the Red Rocks gifs. It's one of my fave moments. Love Edge's expression as he pushes B away! Priceless.

And where is that last gif from? What song is Bono singing? I don't think I've ever seen it before.

It looks like Boots to me. :hmm: That's Edge's Boots guitar, and Bono seems in playful mode. :shifty: :combust: I'm sorry I don't remember exactly which show it is though, but I can check later if it's still on my computer.

And i don't know about Edge drumming either, but it looks to be a "making of" maybe the Beautiful Day video? I'll bet someone around here knows though, sorry!

Oh and I hear you on the NYC in July thing! I was there for the U2 show in 2011, and wow, you're not kidding! That was the show Bono had a lot of trouble with the heat on stage. He had to stop singing a couple times, and even left the stage once after doubling over. Lots of shirt changes, that was kind of fun though. ;)

OH I just noticed these two are a cute mirror of each other over the ages. :cute:

edgebonoredrocksbumpmullengirl.gif~original

bono-edge-bootssexy-bigcomet.gif~original

Oh my God! I love these two gifs so much, there is just TOO much coolness going on here!:cute:

:reject: I've actually been listening to a lot of Depeche Mode lately. I'm not into them anywhere NEAR like u2, but I really want to catch their show here in September, which I haven't been able to get tickets to yet :( but I'm still hopeful. Anyway, IF I do see them I'm trying to familiarize myself a little more with their music since their entire back catalog is totally unknown to me. They don't click with me instantly like bono or u2 does, but I'd just really like to see Dave Gahan live once. (he is easy on my eyes. :shifty:) (Again, not even close to Bono levels, but I hear he is a great frontman. :hmm:)

You should talk to Domo Kun :wink: She's a giant DM fan, about as bad as U2 fandom. S0 she can help you with the back catalog and everything.

Back
Top Bottom