PGP: Spring 2013... U2 Where Are You??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OOO, new avi, Grace!

Bono looks a lot the same as he has except for the hair, I thought. Everyone else has lost weight and toughened up a (except Larry who has no need of course) but IMO Bono looks like he's making his hair do all the work. I love him and he's a very attractive man but.... tour time is coming, honey. You sound fabulous, now it's time to address the picture.

I have to admit that the latest Bono look is doing nothing for my Bono boner.

Same. I'm afraid he's officially too old for me. :(

Thank feck I found my camera. :crack: Turns out it had indeed dropped off the shelfnext to my bed, I checked the sides of my matress, but it had apparently moved up to under my matress. Bloody brilliant, but at least I got it!

He's starting to look a little Mr. Magoo to me. Just a bit jowly and like his dad. Yes, I know he's getting older. But he doesn't do all he can to (drinking, smoking) to keep young.

:lol: Yeah, the partying and not sleeping doesn't help either. Guess you could expect that for a rockstar.

Ah well, I'll just focus on other things and hope the music is still good. :wink:

Same. I'm afraid he's officially too old for me. :(

Thank feck I found my camera. :crack: Turns out it had indeed dropped off the shelfnext to my bed, I checked the sides of my matress, but it had apparently moved up to under my matress. Bloody brilliant, but at least I got it!

Under your mattress? Naughty girl, what HAVE you been doing in that bunk of yours??! :wink: :shifty:

:laugh: Well, it probably happened when I made my bed last weekend. My bed has thick edges I put stuff on, so perhaps I must've accidentally flipped the camera onto my bed, not seeing it and putting the matress back on. :doh: Only thing I can figure.

Glad you found your camera Gg! :applaud:

And since nobody else wants him, this one's all for me. Still lookin good to me, B. :up: :D

BonoNYCJune252013ericg.jpg~original

And since nobody else wants him, this one's all for me. Still lookin good to me, B. :up: :D

Wait, Comet~I'm still here! ^That picture makes me smile. I will have to agree with you...he still is lookin good. :up: Can we share the picture?

But yes, the smokin' and drinkin's gotta go--hopefully it has.

Wait, Comet~I'm still here! ^That picture makes me smile. I will have to agree with you...he still is lookin good. :up: Can we share the picture?

But yes, the smokin' and drinkin's gotta go--hopefully it has.

Oh of course we can share. :sexywink: I was starting to fear I'd have to enjoy him all by myself in here. :wink:

jeevey, JSYK, I've been popping in here on and off all day trying to finish a PM to you. :doh: I can't get a decent enough length of time to concentrate on finishing it, sorry. :reject:

That picture looks good. He's got his smooth bastard smirk back on. He's actually looking good there, damnit Comet stop luring me back to the dark side! :angry:

Back
Top Bottom