PGP: Spring 2013... U2 Where Are You??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I could just look at it for hours! :wink:

Geez, I know we complain a lot about the weather, and our spring has been total shit weather wise(it was colder than with christmas for fuck's sake!), but jumping from 15C to suddenly 30-35C? The fuuckkkkkkk :crack:

:rockon::heart: Love my job today. Going to be hot as hell but with a bit of luck I can go swimming. And there's a shitload of icecream in the fridge.:drool:
I'll survive. Must not forget sunscreen.

:rockon::heart: Love my job today. Going to be hot as hell but with a bit of luck I can go swimming. And there's a shitload of icecream in the fridge.:drool:
I'll survive. Must not forget sunscreen.

mmmm frozen fishhhhhhh

:wink: Lovely.

It wasn't that bad today. It was insanely humid, yes, so just walking 2 meters would have you all wet and sweaty.. but it wasn't THAT hot. It was 30C in the shade here, but with the slight breeze it was not too horrible for me. :shrug: Figures the forecasts failed lol.

Yay for Bono & Mrs. Obama. That is awesome. :up:

Also, did anyone see that bit at the beginning of the month about the entire band being in a Harlem restaurant together? I saw an article but was wondering if pics ever surfaced. *might be pining for new Adam pics, preferably ones with GOOD hair and not that mop* :shifty:

Okay, CK. You're an Adam girl so you can tell me, which Adam hair is the good stuff? His hair is bipolar- it must be very hard to manage.

Yea, the screaming/grunting kinda terrifies me most of the time. I tend to prefer the female-fronted metal bands, but some of those still scare me. :reject:

Classical :drool:. And, I can understand liking some hip-hop. I do too.

Like Nightwish? I've heard some of their stuff and it's pretty cool.

I went to a classical concert last weekend, the Melb Symphony was doing Mussorgsky's Night On Bald Mountain and a few other pieces. :drool:

Comet - Wow, that was an epic Trek-a-thon all right! *L* I love DS9, I'm actually watching it now, one of the channels here has been showing 3 eps each Thursday night. I hear you about Voyager too... :giggle:

I don't have the nostalgia about TOS, Next Gen was my first regular Star Trek (if you don't count the odd original-cast film I saw bits of on TV), so I have a soft spot for that... although its first couple of seasons were pretty awful too. :reject:

Nightwish is awesome! :D Try our Dutch pride, Within Temptation if you like metal! They're epic.

:crack: So instead of a dry heat, we have our typical Dutch heat now. feels like you're walking/cycling through a cloud. A very warm cloud. This does not go well with my asthma and I've got a huge headache. Bleh.

I think I got my new :corn: gif!

h485266AC

ani-fu_fu_chew_chew.gif

Like Nightwish? I've heard some of their stuff and it's pretty cool.

I went to a classical concert last weekend, the Melb Symphony was doing Mussorgsky's Night On Bald Mountain and a few other pieces. :drool:

I <3 Nightwish! They are so freaking good!

Who said Bono is easily distracted?

Bono and Elvis' squirrels - YouTube

"Millions of them... Well that's Irish for ten"

:lol:

Nightwish is awesome! :D Try our Dutch pride, Within Temptation if you like metal! They're epic.

:crack: So instead of a dry heat, we have our typical Dutch heat now. feels like you're walking/cycling through a cloud. A very warm cloud. This does not go well with my asthma and I've got a huge headache. Bleh.

I actually love Within Temptation more than Nightwish.

:cute: :giggle:

I missed that one, I guess. I liked his 'do for the evening for Christy- that was kind of great.

:crack: Anyone seen my camera?

I lose things sometimes, but NEVER important things. Until now I guess. Searched everywhere, cannot find it.

Back
Top Bottom