PGP: Spring 2013... U2 Where Are You??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't be afraid to tell me to piss off :giggle:
Going away to a festival in July for a week, so they better be releasing something !

9896_530491143655138_267975645_n.jpg

Do I see a trending topic here ?

#BonowithboozeandsomeEdgeontheside:weekend:

This needs to be here too!

I :drool: that picture.
Your avi is another i like.
Have fun at the festival!

I like that trend. Do we need a thread for this? :shifty: We could use a nice non-where the hell is the new u2 album-ish kind of thread. :hmm:

Okay, so I went to see Star Trek today. And all I have to say is, oo, evil Benedict. Yes I will.

Okay, so I went to see Star Trek today. And all I have to say is, oo, evil Benedict. Yes I will.

I saw it in 3D IMAX. Seriously, I done broke my swoon muscle.

Oddly enough, baby girl was all about Capt Kirk. When he was on screen, she was squirming like a fangirl.

I had to look that one up. It has two opposite meanings, but since you're dancing I'm going to assume you mean the good one. I've got my bourbon tonight, now where is my Edge?

:lol: I'll send him over. :shifty:

QFT: It does? Uh oh! LOL what's the bad one?

I saw it in 3D IMAX. Seriously, I done broke my swoon muscle.

Oddly enough, baby girl was all about Capt Kirk. When he was on screen, she was squirming like a fangirl.

:giggle: You need to keep that muscle nice and limber.

And smart baby girl. :up: Wait, Shatner or Pine?? :ohmy: Oh well either way. :love: :wink:

QFT also sometimes means quit effing talking- or so says urban dictionary. Feck em.

Swoon muscle! I know just which one that is.

The nice thing it was actually very entertaining as well. The last couple of action movies were just not. Like Iron Man- put RDJr on screen and give him something to say and I'm happy, but the action scenes.... snore.

Comet... I'm waiting. *taps foot*

I also never heard the other QFT meaning, LOL! I guess it works either way positively though... sort of like Elaine on Seinfeld when she says Shut UP!!! :D

I :drool: that picture.
Your avi is another i like.
Have fun at the festival!

I like that trend. Do we need a thread for this? :shifty: We could use a nice non-where the hell is the new u2 album-ish kind of thread. :hmm:

Sorry , took me a while to reply, my B-day today :D :dances:
That photo was my present I guess :drool: (took it in my home :shifty: SHH)

Oh, and I nominate this for the next thread title, unless U2 have a new album or something thread title worthy by then.. Ha!

Not gonna happen, lol, the album , unless this thread is still here by December.

Awesome, Edge found his good old plaid shirt again! :lol:

:love:At least he knows what looks good on him. The only thing I miss where those skin thight vertigo shirts with the long sleeves and silver -bug inspired printing.

YES:heart:

I'm such an idiot , I was looking for the multi-quote button. But I couldn't find them anywhere.
Maybe I should have logged in first ;)

Gg I was just cracking up on FB because I saw where you had wrote sugarrrrrrrrrrrr in a comment and FB had the popup box that said "see translation". LOL.

Back
Top Bottom