PGP: Spring 2013... U2 Where Are You??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Holy Crap!!! :ohmy: So I bought a birthday present for my kids bday on Monday. She never comes to Interference so I can write about it here. :shifty: ANYway, I wanted to get her one of those cool crystal skull bottles of vodka. If you've never seen one it's actually called Crystal Head Vodka and yes it's a clear crystal skull shaped bottle. Dan Akroyd owns the company, invented it or something I don't even know. LOL, so anyway yesterday I go to the store to buy one and I asked the guy if they had any still in the box rather than one off the shelf. He says he thinks he saw some in the back, so he does and I buy it. Today I opened the box and at first I was pissed off because I thought someone doodled with sharpie on the bottle, then I realize it's signed by Dan Akroyd!!! WTF LMAO! :lol: That was an unexpected bonus!!!

There is mis info in the artical though. So I am curious of how true it is. But the engagement has been confirmed by a spokes person. So I'll take it that Adam's in Brazil. But according to another thread Larry, Edge and Bono are in New York City.:ohmy::hyper:

:shrug: Can't really say I give a fig about whether he marries or not. As long as they get their arses back into the studio and make some good music he could go to the moon for all I care.

:shrug: Can't really say I give a fig about whether he marries or not. As long as they get their arses back into the studio and make some good music he could go to the moon for all I care.

I can agree with that. What the album has been in the works for three years now??? I know you guys were touring and Bono has his save the world crap.(which I care about I really do.) But get your arses in the studio. Bono leave the save the world crap to me. Stop your toliet strike before people go on strike!!!!!! because of you NOT having the album ready!!

If he goes to the moon, does Stuart tour for him?

I'm afraid of this new album. I have high hopes and expectations.

However, I am terrified at the crazy that will bring to this place. There's already more than enough.

Bringing these here. :hmm :

BonoNYC5-23-20132c.jpg~original

BonoNYC5-23-20131c.jpg~original

Wow, he looks good.

Seriously though, these guys need to do something soon. They're losing my attention to other... people. :shifty:

Honestly. All the attention I usually throw at them is being thrown at Doctor Who lately.

Holy Crap!!! :ohmy: So I bought a birthday present for my kids bday on Monday. She never comes to Interference so I can write about it here. :shifty: ANYway, I wanted to get her one of those cool crystal skull bottles of vodka. If you've never seen one it's actually called Crystal Head Vodka and yes it's a clear crystal skull shaped bottle. Dan Akroyd owns the company, invented it or something I don't even know. LOL, so anyway yesterday I go to the store to buy one and I asked the guy if they had any still in the box rather than one off the shelf. He says he thinks he saw some in the back, so he does and I buy it. Today I opened the box and at first I was pissed off because I thought someone doodled with sharpie on the bottle, then I realize it's signed by Dan Akroyd!!! WTF LMAO! :lol: That was an unexpected bonus!!!

Freaking sweet!

Don't tell CK! :shifty::lol:

Good for him...he deserves to be happy :up: :hug:
Yea, what you said. :D

dazz

temp here was over +25 C wehich is our limit for calling it a heatwave and now it´s back to +20 C but still sunny :D

problem was that we skipped spring totally so basicly temp went from 0-5C to 28 C and it felt soo damn hot :lol:

as for auroras, I just check Nasa or some other spaceweather sites for sunflares, takes days for em to reach earth tho :nerd:

converted C to F 77ish which is nice late Spring weather here

glad it's back to cooler weather then!

As for Auroras....
Trust me, dude this IS the site to visit.... :nerd:

Aurora Forecast | Geophysical Institute

They( the Geophysical Institute) use NAS data too- calculate for the for the sun to earth travel time, get the north ( and south) Pole aurora intensity color visual graph, hourly forecasts etc

they have a map for Upper Europe. I've been looking at the Alaska and upper USA/Northern Canada ones.

I think they'd combine everything I think you'd need for sightings.

At least take a look. :D

Yeah I can get a great laugh out of these things. Though really it's pretty sad that people like that still exist. Fine if you want to be ignorant, you go ahead. But to blab about it so insanely loudly and to hurt other people's feelings like that? Go die in a hell hole WBC!

Nope, what happened?

Man I'd love to have a talk with them some day. They would hate so many aspects of my life, it'd be hilarious. :lol:

Yeah especially since Pop is largely ignored here. Mostly 80s U2 and then skips to ATYCLB. So hearing this was a treat. Sometimes we get Discotheque because it's the favourite track of one of the DJs of the afternoon show, and sometimes Electrical STorm. I enjoy the rarities. :D

Yeah anything on Pop is extremely rare here too, and that includes Discotheque. It's so ignored here. :sigh: I hardly listen to radio anymore though, but if I do catch a U2 song, it's probably going to be WOWY, One, NYD... I can't remember the last more rare one I heard. :hmm: Hmmm I did hear Boy Falls From the Sky once! It was the Reeve/Bono version. WAIT a minute, I think it was Rise Above now that I think about it. I can't remember now, LOL.

I have Sirius radio so we get some weird U2 shit pop up. Like Walk on the Water or Summer Rain. I think I've only heard one Pop song in the 2 years we've had the super fancy radio.

So, I guess all four lads are in NYC? Hmmm. I read some of the stuff that's been posted about the new album. Experimental?

Yeah it's mostly 80s here, One is about the only 90s song I recall being played often. With soooometimes EBTTRT or MW, but not much. :tsk: Shows how 80s and 00s U2 is far more mainstream friendly, meh.

Yep, they're in NYC. I'm not buying ANY of the rumours right now, lol. I'll see it when I have the album in my grubby hands.

I'm gone for a few, and U2 is playing rooftops again. :lol: Jaysus.
Well at least their thinking about music again.

Maybe you should leave again! :lol:

But come back real quick. :hug: :sexywink:

Don't be afraid to tell me to piss off :giggle:
Going away to a festival in July for a week, so they better be releasing something !

9896_530491143655138_267975645_n.jpg

Do I see a trending topic here ?

#BonowithboozeandsomeEdgeontheside:weekend:

This needs to be here too!

Back
Top Bottom