PGP: Spring 2013... U2 Where Are You??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OUr Queen is abdicating at 10am, at 2pm we'll have her son as our new king. :D Queensday is a huge annual party here celebrating the monarchy, turning the entire country orange. Now it'll be an even bigger celebration!

"Hail to the King, baby." :drool:

bonopopking.jpg:original

Have a fun day, Gg. :wave:

OUr Queen is abdicating at 10am, at 2pm we'll have her son as our new king. :D Queensday is a huge annual party here celebrating the monarchy, turning the entire country orange. Now it'll be an even bigger celebration!

Sounds like it's gonna be the party of the decade! Have some fun for me, would ya? :wink::D:hyper:

"Hail to the King, baby." :drool:

bonopopking.jpg:original

Have a fun day, Gg. :wave:

:drool:

You are totally right. Like I said, there's a lot of unfair cultural assumptions in there, and I can be pretty dogmatic, too. (And not very typically femine, either.) However, I went looking in the interferencers photo thread, and guess what? For all the guesses I had, when a photo was available, I wasn't mistaken. Funny!.

I've run a pretty wide gamut - while it's still not the norm in certain cultures, areas of our USA etc when I was a tween/young teen I loved fashion & jewelry (still do)," but" I also enjoyed sports, the sciences, went rock huntiing on family vacations, started following politics... in the early 60's even in NYC this was sort of out of place. Now i met a friend later in nmy 30's same/close in age and she in 6th grade growing up in Texas (as I watched the Mercury, Gemini space exploarations) wanted to be an astrotronaut. Was toled by the teacher, "girls can't be astronauts". :angry:

I geting dizzy :crack: on just about any round & round amusement park rides would never have ever entertained that thot! :lol:
"
was one of the girls in ?4th , 5th grade in the winter said to my mom why can't we (girls) wear pants in the wiinter to stay warmer!?" Eventually it did happen! :applaud:

I love pants, jeans but love a good skirt & top (more tops vs blouses these days) or an interesting, pretty or dynamic stiking dress as well. Donn't that much of those for now. Love longish open jacket/tunics too.

following politics we only reccently had certain tapes, statements from (First Lady)ackie Kennedy ( Pres John F Kennedy's wife) saying she deferred to her husband on political matters as he -the man- knew so much more..... I was like "gak" :rtsk: Can you imagine FL/Sec of State Hillary Clinton saying that !!? oh she might defer to Pres Clinto

oh and i still like or lobe alll the other stuff i mentiioned.

Dunno, it just started. :D Yay we have a king! The ceremony will start in an hour, so I'm still watching tv. After that I'm off to my friend.

:lol::lol::lol:

wow what shabby typing in the 2nd part of post above the other one. Sorry!

i was trying to say you'd never hear former FL/Sen/Sec of State Hillary Clinton
saying what FL Jackie Kennedy/Onassis said. Hillary might defer to Prs Clinton on a few issues he might know more abouit than she, but not this over deference.

Well that was fun :drunk:

Sat in the park listening to music eating cake(heh) and drinking beer all day. Was a good one for sure!

Masculine posturing= today in EYKIW.

Man 1: I am the biggest dick on interference.

Man 2: No, I'm the biggest dick on interference.

Man 1: Actually you're just stupid. I'm the dick who knows everything.

Man 2: Uh-uh. Just look over here in my digital pants, see what a large package of snide remarks I have. Clearly the biggest dick on interference is me.

Sigh... is anybody out there painting their toenails or something nice today?

Hahaha welcome to just about every normal day in EYKIW. :lol:

I've probably posted almost equally in Pleba and EYKIW over the years, but there are times that I've avoided EYKIW altogether because of the ridiculousness that goes on sometimes. I mean normally you just LOL and ignore it though. :wink: But yeah sometimes it's really bad to boring.

Okay maybe I've posted a little bit more over here in Pleba. :shifty: Especially when Bono's out strutting the leather... :whistle:

I'm good. Right now, I'm watching/feeling baby girl party in my stomach. As a mom of 2 girls, did you find each pregnancy so different from one another? I feel this one SOOO much more than my first. And I have not gained the weight I did with Grace. I gained 40 pounds with her. This one? Nothing. I'm 'tidy' as they say.

Other than that, I've been too busy lusting after a non-U2 person. In fact, I rounded up some ex-PGPers to aid in me in magazines. :D

I'm good. Right now, I'm watching/feeling baby girl party in my stomach. As a mom of 2 girls, did you find each pregnancy so different from one another? I feel this one SOOO much more than my first. And I have not gained the weight I did with Grace. I gained 40 pounds with her. This one? Nothing. I'm 'tidy' as they say.

Other than that, I've been too busy lusting after a non-U2 person. In fact, I rounded up some ex-PGPers to aid in me in magazines. :D

Good that you're good! :up: What month are you in? Hmm... trying to dust off the memory banks on pregnancies... uh..... hard to remember now, it's been too long! LOL.
I'll spoiler for those that don't want to read preg talk, haha:
Mostly I remember feeling worse the second time around, as far as feeling BIG. I think the first time everything is still not used to being pregnant and well, I guess the belly skin and muscle hasn't been stretched out yet! For #2 it seemed I showed much faster and looked huge much faster, and I attributed that to the skin, muscles, etc not being as tight, I guess, that's my best guess! I just felt not as huge and gross the first time even tho I gained probably the same both times. Second time I just couldn't wait to be done with it. I think both girls were the same as far as active wise. I didn't have cravings with my second, and I sure did with the first. Also morning sickness was worse the first time I seem to recall. Awesome you haven't gained weight! And the lusting distraction probably is good too. :shifty:

My stomach is pitching all around tonight. But she knows. If someone else goes to feel her move, she stops. It's like she knows my hand.

I have to admit.....the leather is not doing it for me anymore. Has he been gone too long? :reject:

My stomach is pitching all around tonight. But she knows. If someone else goes to feel her move, she stops. It's like she knows my hand.

I have to admit.....the leather is not doing it for me anymore. Has he been gone too long? :reject:

Like any addiction, Bono leather requires constantly escalating stimulus to get the same level of response. :up: Which leads us to...

tumblr_mdp24i3em11rlt4syo1_500.jpg

Love the Leather wear photos, bonocomet!:love: It made my day!

Congrats of 64K!

Thanks! :D It's kind of :reject: tho, I guess. :lol:

Hi and bye Daz. :wave:

Did you say how far along you are now GR? :hmm: I can't remember.

And sorry about the leather. These things happen I guess. It's still doin' it for me. 100%. Damn.

bonostar.jpg~original

bonotongue360minneapolis2011cash35.jpg~original

Back
Top Bottom