PGP: Spoiling Ourselves Until June/July

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. We haven't lost this badly to the Hawks since the beginning of the season. We lost 7-3 to them, but then went on to win 15 games straight. :lol: That's the stat that all my hockey loving friends are talking about on Twitter at the moment. This game is horrible, but the Canucks will be all fired up to kick some ass and win the series at home on Thursday. :up:

ETA - well, it's 7-2 now. A little bit late for the Canucks to start getting goals, but I guess it's better late than never! :wink:

I love it how when our team loses, there are always stats that we will talk about to make us feel better! :up::wink: I might have done that a time or 2 (or 10) this season.:lol:

My boss said the worst that'll happen is that I"ll get a letter in my file. I won't get suspended or anything. Heck, truth be told, at this point in the year I'd welcome a suspension... but I guess not when I'm going to be looking at finding a new job in the next couple years. And he said the letter would "disappear" after one year. :shrug: I just really don't like that kid. I guess the feeling is mutual. :shrug:

So you're still looking for a different job? And that's good about the letter disappearing, if it even comes to that. It's a shame some kids have to be shits, but I guess no one is universally loved.

My condolences to the Canucks...!

And, I just found out that Elisabeth Sladen, who played Sarah-Jane Smith in Doctor Who (old and new) died yesterday... :( (or maybe it was today, with the time zones.)

Congrats on booking your flight cori! Wow!

zooey WTF! That sucks! I sort of know a tiny bit how you feel, I worked at my kids elementary school when they were young, and there was this one kid, I swear... He did something similar. You try to be nice and want to tell yourself they are just a kid, but sometimes you just can't help disliking the little brat.

Good luck :(

Ok I have to say this in here! But I'll put it under a spoiler tag because I don't mean to be all stalkerish or anything really!!!! But...

OMG someone's got daddy's freckles too. AWW!! :cute:
bonoaliboysjohnelimontecarlomonaco4-17-2011.jpg

bonoalijohnabrahamelimontecarlomonaco4-17-2011.jpg

My boss said the worst that'll happen is that I"ll get a letter in my file. I won't get suspended or anything. Heck, truth be told, at this point in the year I'd welcome a suspension... but I guess not when I'm going to be looking at finding a new job in the next couple years. And he said the letter would "disappear" after one year. :shrug: I just really don't like that kid. I guess the feeling is mutual. :shrug:

Don't you just love punks like that? :angry:

:hug:

Ok I have to say this in here! But I'll put it under a spoiler tag because I don't mean to be all stalkerish or anything really!!!! But...

OMG someone's got daddy's freckles too. AWW!! :cute:
bonoaliboysjohnelimontecarlomonaco4-17-2011.jpg

bonoalijohnabrahamelimontecarlomonaco4-17-2011.jpg

Awwwww :cute:

Does Ali's necklace say A&B?

That's adorable :love:

Kristen, thanks for the heads up on the seat sale. I didn't get a refund, but I did manage to get a $70 credit.:applaud:

It was supposed to snow today, but now they are just calling for rain this evening. Thank God!!!!

Some little shit filed a complaint against me at work today because he's getting a B in my class and I gave him detention for his tardies. So he made some shit up about something I allegedly said. :angry:

What a dick.

...... is it bad form to call a kid a dick?

Oh well.

What a dick.

I think i'm feeling better, hit the antibiotics/rosehip tea/echinacea/vit C/etc pretty hard. *L*
{{{hugs}}}

I just booked my flight.

:faint:
September 16 - September 30. : ) I think it comes out to 13 days in Ireland. Or maybe it's 12, with the 13th being a flying day, because the 16th doesn't count, as I land on the 17th. Or something. : lol: I leave and come back on a Friday, and then I'll take the following Monday off because it'll be October and I have a fresh vacation grant. : wink:

So glad I waited even just a few hours. I just went back onto Kayak.com, and there was the flight I wanted (the Continental option, through Newark, just the one stop, plenty of layover time). Price had dropped to $1207.

YAY. BOOKED.
:hyper: EXCELLENT, cori!

: up: : up:

Did I say that out loud?? :shifty: I meant to say Twin!! :wink:
:lol:

... I want to go back to Northern Ireland as well, the coast there is just stunning. And the Giant's Causeway... rocks galore! : love:
yeah! I've seen pics of that, too!

Some little shit filed a complaint against me at work today because he's getting a B in my class and I gave him detention for his tardies. So he made some shit up about something I allegedly said. :angry:
or he'll get a posse coming after him. : angry:
THIS. >: |
:hug:

Well... I'm glad at least the letter will "poof" after a year's time!

That blond kid looks kind of like Guggi.

:lmao:

:lmao::lmao:

It was supposed to snow today, but now they are just calling for rain this evening. Thank God!!!!

:yippie: amy

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

....... *blink* *blink* Huh? Who, whaaaaa........?

*looks around*

*tumbleweeds* :cometstumbleweedsmiley:
:sigh:

bbs or l :wink:

here till 7PM!:love: :wave:

What a dick.

...... is it bad form to call a kid a dick?

Oh well.

What a dick.

The "kid" is 18 so, no.
And yeah, Ali. I'll keep my job for next year, and maybe a year after that, but I'm starting to burn out on teaching, as much as I love it msot of the time.

I came in here to post about something else but I don't remember what it was :scratch:

Not if he is? :shrug:

Or spoiled little shite would work too. :rolleyes: If you don't want a B, work harder you dipshit!

He's mad b/c I don't buy his fake sincerity. If anyone ever watched Leave It To Beaver, he's Eddie Haskle. :sigh: Let it go, Green.

Funny thing is, I just went through everyone's attendance records and handed out detentions left and right for excessive tardies. Of course he was on the list. He probably thinks it's because of his complaint, but I gave them to everyone with excesive tardies.

See, THIS is why I'm tired of being a teacher. I like TEACHING. I don't like bullshit.

Ok, I think I'm off. Going to the gym, then to pick up my son, then to the grocery store, then out with my friend. It's officially SPRING BREAK (even though we only get 3 days off :rolleyes:)!!!!!

Yesterday was a loonnnnng day. :crack: Didn't get home until late. At least I only have to work for the morning, then I'm off to go visit my family for the holiday. I know I'm going to sleep well tonight! :lol: Well, providing that the Canucks win, of course. :wink:

Nope, don't watch AI. Sorry.

The "kid" is 18 so, no.
And yeah, Ali. I'll keep my job for next year, and maybe a year after that, but I'm starting to burn out on teaching, as much as I love it msot of the time.

I came in here to post about something else but I don't remember what it was :scratch:

:hug: I hope you can find something you still like... I was living with a friend a few years ago who was teaching (and studying at the same time), and it burned her out in three years. It sucks that bullshit gets into everything, and taints something you otherwise love. :hug:

I sympathise on the "what did I come in here for?" thing... I do that constantly, IRL and online. *L*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom