PGP.... so excited to see the boys for the 1st time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of :lemonlove:, for those of you who didn't see it in the last thread, the Elevation boys played Lemon last night *G* My first reaction was :shocked:, then I had to try not to crack up thinking of you guys :giggle:

hey girls:love: sorry I just ran off...I had to do some stuff quick and I jumped in the shower...

everyone is mad at me:uhoh:

:angry: maybe my bono rollingstone cover and I wanted some privacy:angry:

:lmao::drool:

Mr. Dis has been teasing me all day about that..

I see your point Sami about how your dad saying he had to work :shrug: i mean your not back home all that late after the show anyway are you? :huh: i'd have thought he could be a wee bit late since he owns it! :wink:

Dis, we've been talking about winning the lotto&going to all the Oz/NZ/japan gigs!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

Dismantled said:
everyone is mad at me:uhoh:

:angry: maybe my bono rollingstone cover and I wanted some privacy:angry:

:lmao::drool:

Mr. Dis has been teasing me all day about that..

:lmao:

but I hope you didn't take him in the shower and get him all squishy and soggy :angry: I warned you about that

susanp6 said:
I see your point Sami about how your dad saying he had to work :shrug: i mean your not back home all that late after the show anyway are you? :huh: i'd have thought he could be a wee bit late since he owns it! :wink:

Dis, we've been talking about winning the lotto&going to all the Oz/NZ/japan gigs!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

:yes: Miami is only like 40 minutes from my house :shrug:

oh well, there's no changing his mind! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom