PGP.... so excited to see the boys for the 1st time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:

:lmao:

but I hope you didn't take him in the shower and get him all squishy and soggy :angry: I warned you about that

damn:| he did get all squishy and soggy:angry: now I have to piece him all back together:angry:

its started lastnight with me getting ready for bed by taking the RS and putting it on my pillow and pulling the covers up so it looked like B was in bed with us:drool: :drool: Mr. Dis has been saying stuff about me and bono all day:lmao:

Susan..that sounds so cool!!! Japan and the boys:drool:

Dismantled said:

damn:| he did get all squishy and soggy:angry: now I have to piece him all back together:angry:

its started lastnight with me getting ready for bed by taking the RS and putting it on my pillow and pulling the covers up so it looked like B was in bed with us:drool: :drool: Mr. Dis has been saying stuff about me and bono all day:lmao:

:lmao: you really did that?

Drea said:
Speaking of :lemonlove:, for those of you who didn't see it in the last thread, the Elevation boys played Lemon last night *G* My first reaction was :shocked:, then I had to try not to crack up thinking of you guys :giggle:

*jealous :angry:

i :love: the video to lemon :mac: :drool: :combust:

You remember the you pointed out to me and Wild in TO when you stopped by the GA line, was he in elevation or october, i cant remember

sami0201 said:

:lmao: you really did that?

put him in bed? yes:lmao: I was feeling all goofy so I did it too tease mr. dis:lmao:
All day today its been

Mr. D-given the chance you would sleep wiht him wouldn't you?!

Me--Nooo sweetie...no:shifty:*goofy giggle

Mr. Dis-:| I dont' believe you

Me-*non stop giggling

Dismantled said:

:lmao:!!!!

Dismantled said:

put him in bed? yes:lmao: I was feeling all goofy so I did it too tease mr. dis:lmao:
All day today its been

Me-*non stop giggling

susanp6 said:
I wish i could get RS where i am :sad : :sad :

:scream::sad: i know, no WHSmiths over here stock it anymore, the nearest WHsmith to me that stocks it is Manchester, theyre doing work on the trains lines at mo so i cant go there to get it as it takes forever :angry: so im taking matters into my own hands, im going into my local papershop in the morning and DEMANDING they find a wholesaler that will order it in for me

i want RS :rant::madspit: :mad: :sad:

*takes a deep breath :lmao:

Dismantled said:

All day today its been

Me-*non stop giggling

Mr. SP and I each have a list of people that "wouldn't count"

God you guys move fast! I can barely keep up. I'm trying to do laundry, keep the kids out of trouble, and finish a special project. :faint:

omg:angry: the puter froze....then when I was rebooting I ran downstairs quick to check the laundry and came back up to find Mr. DIS checking his sports:angry:

I demanded he get his ass off:angry:

:wink:

Drea said:

That was Brady from Elevation ("Bono") :)

i knew whichever band it was it was the the "Bono" coz i remember you saying about his hat and glasses, just couldnt remember which band it was (think i was :yawn: ) from getting up so early

Bye everyone whos leaving, im too lazy to type all your names out :wink:

:hug:

to those left see you in a little while, i have to go call my grandma, just to remind her im still allive :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom