PGP.... so excited to see the boys for the 1st time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi girls :hyper: im back for a bit :drool:

talking of bodyguards, i had Bryan, John and Gerry staring at me in Chicago 1 and just Gerry near me (john and bryan were else where around the ellipse) staring at Chicago 2:ohmy: i wasnt sure if i'd done something wrong :lmao:

and i was given a random bottle of water by one of the venue security during Chicago 1 (even though i had some water in a cup that id bought in the venue :scratch: )that still puzzles me where it came from

:lmao:

Yeah as if you'd do a thing like that eh SG?! :shifty: :angel:

I hardly seen any of Adam actually! He didn't seem to take that long with fans that day, i don't know why cos all other 3 spent quite a while signing and later at nite i asked Adam if i could have a pic with him&initially he agreed but then he went into the hotel :( :madspit: so i was slightly pissed at him in those days but i have a better opinion of him now as i see that he maybe had an off day and i loved seeing him up close at my Manchester show back in June :love:

susanp6 said:
Yeah as if you'd do a thing like that eh SG?! :shifty: :angel:

I hardly seen any of Adam actually! He didn't seem to take that long with fans that day, i don't know why cos all other 3 spent quite a while signing and later at nite i asked Adam if i could have a pic with him&initially he agreed but then he went into the hotel :( :madspit: so i was slightly pissed at him in those days but i have a better opinion of him now as i see that he maybe had an off day and i loved seeing him up close at my Manchester show back in June :love:

:yes: he prob did have an off day susan :hug:

i have alot of :love: for adam now, hes sooo much fun to stand infornt of during the shows, he flirts for england, ireland, scotland and wales :flirt:

SAUSAGES!!!! :drool: I actually like HP beans better myself! Have you tried The full monty yet? :ohmy:

What were you reading Sami?

You're prob rite about Adam having an off day Jem and i actually think that he had a bad memory at the time cos it didn't seem as if he was in a bad mood or anything actually :shrug: still i did get an autograph but it was just the one, whereras i've got 5 of Bono :D :heart:

I find psychology really interesting actually Sami! :wink: or is it just that book in particular that's crap?!

bonoishot said:
Hi girls :hyper: im back for a bit :drool:

talking of bodyguards, i had Bryan, John and Gerry staring at me in Chicago 1 and just Gerry near me (john and bryan were else where around the ellipse) staring at Chicago 2:ohmy: i wasnt sure if i'd done something wrong :lmao:

and i was given a random bottle of water by one of the venue security during Chicago 1 (even though i had some water in a cup that id bought in the venue :scratch: )that still puzzles me where it came from

It was one of the bottles left over from the opening act most likely :wink: I saw them doing that at a couple of concerts

I'm back by the way. My Uncle called. :huh: dial-up :madspit:

Adam seems to be kind of funny, Susan - if you catch him at the right time, he's so sweet, polite and friendly, but at other times he's just ready to get away and not spend a lot of time with all the fans and such (though Larry is obviously MORE like this, I've seen it as a side of Adam, too, in the stories I've read and such)

:lmao: i thought that it'd remind you of that Jem! I :heart: that film!!!! Esp Rob Carlyle :love: it's a tin with beans, sausages, slices of ham&bacon and a few mushrooms :drool: i used to eat them loads but i think i may have sickened myself with them! I'm a food conoseur (rite spell?) always trying different things!

I'm getting really :yawn: so i'm prob heading to bed quite soon!

Sad_Girl said:

It was one of the bottles left over from the opening act most likely :wink: I saw them doing that at a couple of concerts

SG :hug: i know dial up :angry:

:hmm: that makes sense :) i dunno why but me being the paranoid idiot that i am, i made sure it was unopened and untouched incase there was something in it :reject::lmao:

i must have got the last bottle then as noone else got one at the front, feels special now :lol:

i was hoping for another free drink the next night but never got one :lmao:

susanp6 said:
:lmao: i thought that it'd remind you of that Jem! I :heart: that film!!!! Esp Rob Carlyle :love: it's a tin with beans, sausages, slices of ham&bacon and a few mushrooms :drool: i used to eat them loads but i think i may have sickened myself with them! I'm a food conoseur (rite spell?) always trying different things!

I'm getting really :yawn: so i'm prob heading to bed quite soon!

i :love: that film too, its :lmao:

i dont like mushrooms so thats prob why i didnt know it/havent tried it, im such a bore with food :lol:

I got BAGS of time of seeing Larry much more than in Adam's case which is apparently rare! :huh: My Larry luck was in that day!! :love: he was lovely to us apart from refusing a pic! :( but getting to look straight into that beautiful face for a few minutes!!!! :faint: :faint: :combust: :combust:

bonoishot said:

hmm: that makes sense ) i dunno why but me being the paranoid idiot that i am, i made sure it was unopened and untouched incase there was something in it :rejectlmao:

i must have got the last bottle then as noone else got one at the front, feels special now :lol

i was hoping for another free drink the next night but never got one :lmao

:lol: Yeah, I notice weird little things like that. the opening act had a different type of bottled water than U2 did. I'm not sure what their brand was, as it was a fairly generic bottle shape, but Bono had fiji water. At least in Detroit. I don't remember what kind they had in TO :scratch: :lol: Adam had a plastic cup, not a bottle

There were only two or three bottles left each night after the opening act was done, so that sounds about right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom