PGP-Slow down boys, untie our lace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JezSnape said:
Hey Jem :hug: I've heard some of the crappiness you've been going through, an extra :hug: for that.

I'm bored! :scream : My teachers from the neuropsychology I took last year should see me now. I had today off, and I've been bored out of my mind all day! :lol: This whole term I've only missed two and a half lectures! :hyper: I'm a good girl!

Jez you lil angel. :angel: Well at school anyway. :wink::lol: Shows youre enjoying the course. :yes:

Thats Jez. :hug:

Sorry gals, my ma had to go on the pc... ><

Mucca, I happen to like that idea of yours :drool: PLEBAns left with U2 as last humans on the earth.... oh dear, the drama!

Jem, I'll read it in a second :)

Bri, oh I'm afraid I've noooo clue who makes those gifs :angel:

Hey thora, Jez :hug:

JezSnape said:
Hey clone :hug: How was the new job today?

Hello! :hug:

Going well so far! I still have about 3 hours left. I've been given more to do than yesterday, which is nice, but there's still not much going on. They don't have a lot to teach me, since my supervisor is away, and today is my last day, so they didn't want to bother teaching me very much. :) It's okay though. It's been interesting learning what I have so far. The people in my new department rock - they're so cool!

Jem - That's cool that your studying to become teacher :D. What kind of teacher are you going to be?

GG - Just imagine how much time it'll take and the the new race of males :drool:

ThoraSEB said:

Going well so far! I still have about 3 hours left. I've been given more to do than yesterday, which is nice, but there's still not much going on. They don't have a lot to teach me, since my supervisor is away, and today is my last day, so they didn't want to bother teaching me very much. :) It's okay though. It's been interesting learning what I have so far. The people in my new department rock - they're so cool!

Glad you're liking it. :up:

ThoraSEB said:

Is this the job where your supervisor was also a sort of U2 fanatic?

Later Weldy :wave:

Mucca said:
Jem - That's cool that your studying to become teacher :D. What kind of teacher are you going to be?

GG - Just imagine how much time it'll take and the the new race of males :drool:

:drool: Imagine how much fun it'd be!

:shifty: and yea... we'd need loads of kids and make sure that they don't breed with a kid with one parent or both the same....

:drool: K just imagine the fun....

Hey GG :hug:

Mucca, I'm going to be an English teacher. I have to take another subject too, though, but I'm not really sure which yet. It's between Swedish, French and history. Hopefully, it'll be kids between 15 and 19 years. :D

Weldy :hug: I didn't notice you there :wink:

Thora, sounds like a great job :lol:

Jem, :yes: I love this, it fits me perfectly!

I'm sorry, it takes me ages to type up my replies. :reject: And I'm off to walk the dog now, but I'll be back in about 40 minutes! :hug:

JezSnape said:
Hey GG :hug:

Mucca, I'm going to be an English teacher. I have to take another subject too, though, but I'm not really sure which yet. It's between Swedish, French and history. Hopefully, it'll be kids between 15 and 19 years.

Weldy :hug: I didn't notice you there

Thora, sounds like a great job

Jem, :yes: I love this, it fits me perfectly!

I'm sorry, it takes me ages to type up my replies. :reject: And I'm off to walk the dog now, but I'll be back in about 40 minutes! :hug:

That's cool! Bye Jem:hug:

I'm off as well....gotta get back to studying :banghead:
See yah girls :hug:

Mucca said:

Is this the job where your supervisor was also a sort of U2 fanatic?

Later Weldy :wave:

:yes: Good memory! :lol:

Goodbye to all those leaving! :hug:

It is a great job, Jez! It's quiet now, but I know it will be very busy come January. I'm looking forward to it though!

oh english teacher sounds nice Jez! I guess that's my second choice for what I'd want to study, but if I'm going to America I doubt that it'd be something I could become :lol:

I never procrastinate :shifty:

:yikes:

~BrightestStar~ said:

edgebonocart.jpg

:edge:: Bono, is my head too big? :(
:bono:: well....maybe just a wee bit....

:happy:

I personally enjoy how they aren't drawn from the same era. :tsk:

erm..:uhoh:

Ok, except for all the distracting myself/procrastinating....

How are you?
I never see you enough, I miss you :heart:

Oh, and before I forget, I've been meaning to ask. Did you eve send me a package? Cause if you did, last time I checked, it has yet to arrive :(
Of course, I have no idea how long it would take to get here :hmm:

~BrightestStar~ said:
erm..:uhoh:

Ok, except for all the distracting myself/procrastinating....

How are you?
I never see you enough, I miss you :heart:

Oh, and before I forget, I've been meaning to ask. Did you eve send me a package? Cause if you did, last time I checked, it has yet to arrive :(
Of course, I have no idea how long it would take to get here :hmm:

I no :sad: I hate not having any Bri Time

I haven't sent your package yet, i was otherwise distracted in Dublin so i thought i'd send it from home. Then i worried about it getting lost in the Xmas rush. I'll send it after xmas :hug:

HAve you had any post from Plebans yet?? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom