PGP-Sliding Down The Surface of Things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:yippie: I don't know how many of you guys are on Twitter, but @u2 tweeted to say that the 1000mikes site now has a US phone number, and they have a channel set up :yippie: Looks like North America's going to have live feeds too :D

:hug: DG, FA :hug:

:lol: VP! Nail his ass to the wall :wink:

:yippie: I don't know how many of you guys are on Twitter, but @u2 tweeted to say that the 1000mikes site now has a US phone number, and they have a channel set up :yippie: Looks like North America's going to have live feeds too :D:

Now it's going to be doubly hard not to tune in to the setlist parties before "my" shows. :scream:

Next week for you, Drea, Jem, VP, and Sarah. :hyper:

Didja hear that your clone is hoping that they release more Red Zone tickets for Toronto? She's jumping ship on the GA crew. :tsk:

ZOMG, it's so frikkin soon! :ohmy: :hyper:

I'm all freaked out tho, I still gotta try and plan what boi and I are doing. I still don't even know how we're getting into the city, or how early we need to get there. I guess as early as possible is best. eeps!

And how dare she? :angry:
Shame on you clone, it's just a spine! Pft.

;)

I can't help it, my back is trashed! :scream: I'd still hang out in line with people, I'd just have to option of not having to be there if it got too bad, you know?

Who says I can afford it? :wink: And if it does become a possibility, I'd only do it for one night, anyway.

I have a feeling that they're not going to do another one for TO. If they do, I think it'll start by Tuesday at the latest.

You'd better hang out with us missy....:angry:

Haha, I'm twisted. I love the darker side of Disney.

Do tell?

I sold one of my textbooks on amazon! :hyper: I'm only making $45 off of it, but that's $45 less that I have to take out of my tips to pay bills, etc. :hyper:

Awesome! :hi5:
Selling texts is an awesome way to make up some cash.
Sometimes school's do buybacks as well, but usually they don't pay as well as other students do.

Oh I just want them to play Canada so I have an excuse to see some Canadian gals. :wink: I have heard that they are looking into playing Gilette again next summer, but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't.

:flirt:

You can't resist us forever.....:kiss:

Oh, I haven't told you all - I got divorce papers the other day. :sad:

Oh wait, I meant :lmao:

:lol:

You poor poor thing, heh.....congrats! :happy:

Didn'tthis get brought up last year or something?
*ETA oh, nvm, yes yes it was. Way to go on delivery of the papers. Bastard.

But what if your heart is where it's always been, but your head is somewhere in between? Then what do you do VP, WHAT DO YOU DO THEN????? :angry:

:silent:

I haven't seen a pervy VP U2 post in awhile. I've missed those. :love:

Well, I'm 99.99999999% sure I don't want a damn thing to do with him. I've given him so many chances. I just didn't realize how hard it would be. Maybe I'll have a relationship again with him, but I highly doubt it.

Pervy VPee?

Such a thing exists? :hmm:

I heard it was a myth. :drool:

Also DG :hug:
I can't even begin to imagine how torn you must feel...despite everything he's done, he's still your dad. :slant:
But he's given you so much shit, you need space and time from him, maybe sometime in the future things will be different, and then you can go from there.

Yeah buyback at school sucks at lest mine does, saling them online I get at lets if not half of what I paid for them,sometimes the same price considering the condition and what not.

I sold one for more than I paid once. :shh:

My guilt was lessened by the fact it was still way cheaper than they would have gotten it new.

I sold one for more than I paid once. :shh:

My guilt was lessened by the fact it was still way cheaper than they would have gotten it new.

I did that too. LOL:lol: With this huge book that came with a disk, I was like it's worth more than what it was sold for and was going for so I sold for 100 and it bought it when there was the same book for cheaper, I was like Score! Ha ha, felt guilty at first but than I move on.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom