PGP-Sliding Down The Surface of Things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have 36 new photoshop typography styles to play around with. :D

Is it bad that anytime I look at any sort of graphic, my brain immediately tries to figure out how they did it?

I have 36 new photoshop typography styles to play around with. :D

Is it bad that anytime I look at any sort of graphic, my brain immediately tries to figure out how they did it?

no. try going to the theatre with me. My dad got to giggling once b/c I pointed out that someone's shoes had been dyed perfectly and that another actress' earrings were turning her ear red and that another actor had forgotten his prop.

:lol: Nice!

Makes me wonder how Im gonna bein Phenix hear everyone yelling " Crystal! Crystal! Or CJ! CJ!" and I'll be like -keep walking they probably meant someone else-:lol:

Well, I sure as heck can't call you Fa, now can I?

no. try going to the theatre with me. My dad got to giggling once b/c I pointed out that someone's shoes had been dyed perfectly and that another actress' earrings were turning her ear red and that another actor had forgotten his prop.
:lol: Nerd win.

Well, I sure as heck can't call you Fa, now can I?

HAHA you can call me whatever you want

Oh, Jeff-fa-fa, oh, Jeff-fa-fa
Without me you would suck-a-ka
Oh, Jeff-fa-fa, oh, Jeff-fa-fa
You are my bitch

Peanut.jpg

Ha, I just remembered, I bought dinner but never ate it.

*nom nom nom*

There's a guy who works for a business we deal with at work whose name is Nom.

I have to try so hard to keep a straight face if I talk to him on the phone... :giggle:

I was just going to pop in to say hi, but Sarah's in the middle of making my bday cake/dessert thingy, and she was whipping cream, but it turned into butter instead of whipped cream. :lmao: Now I have to take her to the store to get more cream.

Bbl :wave:

:lol: I did the exact same thing once. The butter tasted lovely, having vanilla sugar in it! Sorta worked for sweet stuff tho.

:cute: So what kinda cake are you getting?

It doesn't make sense that they skipped Philly, Miami, Oakland/SF area, Seattle, Denver

.. It does actually if you think about it.

U2 are doing two legs of US tours. So they are spreading their concerts so they can play in different cities on both legs. Ofcourse they need big cities on both tours, or would you rather U2 played the same big cities on two legs and forget about all the rest?

Same with Europe, some countries(mainly Belgium!) missed out this time, but we're sure they'll get played next year.

That's true DG :yes:

Paul McG even told a fan that they would NOT play Ireland next year :shrug:

And we've heard UK will get 1 gig :yikes:

:shocked: WHAT? NO Ireland????

That would be really stupid business-wise. Ireland is the biggest market! Even if you're not doing Dublin, at least do Cork of Belfast! :tsk:

1 UK gig will be a nightmare. My bets are for Manchester.

Back
Top Bottom