PGP-Sliding Down The Surface of Things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds like me DG, I've been having dreams that my Phoenix show was a bet insane myself. Something happens to our plane we're delayed, we miss our plane, can't find a ride to the hotel and back and find out we dont have any money, than we get to the show and our tickets are fake! and we're left there crying.

Which is way Im paranoid about my tickets now first time buying away from ticketmaster so Im paranoid

Officer 1 : "Hey that girl is crazy!" *points at DG*
Officer 2 : "Nah she's a U2 fan, they're all insane"
Officer 1 : "THey are?"
Officer 2 : "yeah didn't you see them queueing up last week for tomorrow's gig?"

:lmao:

QFT.

fcl

I have :shifty:

And good job that they didn't perform in real life what they did in my dream :shifty:

But boy was it good :drool::drool::drool::sexywink:

Whenever I have dreams about U2, it's usually something weird like Adam running around the ellipse naked to the Benny Hill theme or something. :huh:

Im ready to kill a few people and say fook it and drop school:angry:

They keep taking my aid away from me which is effecting my classes I cant get books etc than when I talk to them about it they give me a run around and say oh its fixed now than something else happens saying Im supensed from aid which is BS and oh this time its because I dont live here anymore when I've lived in the same damn place since I was friggen 3 years old! What the fook! and to make the matters worst been dealing withe this BS since May yes you got aid no sorry you don have aid anymore because "we're dumb asses yet again" I have a hold of about 2,000 dollars for this semaster because according to the school I dont live here anymore Im like WTF I've been at this school for 2 years now nothing has changed and I can't get books for the classes Im taking cause I have the hold so Im failing the class I dont have books and I can't get the aid to go to school that I need to go and for my books and whatever I need for school because the school is fooking up!:angry: Been fighting this crap for the pass 2 weeks as well since this semester started.

:sigh: whats next for me a bomb?

So they keep taking your financial aid away cause they've fucked up your address? That's bullshit. Is it the school doing this or the people actually funding the financial aid?

That and I dropped in the spring to take care of my Dad because of his heart, so they took aid during the summer because of that then I got a tuition appeal which said I can go this semester and next and get aid but than I go to my account to fix stuff for my class you cannot do anything cause you have a hold Im like WTF now I was just in there Friday bitching because I went to by a book for a class and I was told I dont have any aid when a couple weeks ago I did and just bought a couple books and I now am behind on work because I dont have the book and I missed as it is because they screwed up with this class. WTF:angry:

I personally feel its the school fucking up not fincale aid themselves. Either way whoever and what ever it is is really pissing me off and stressing me out school is all I got right now since I don't work and what not. Its also my life support since I get living expenses from aid every semester.

On Friday I got the whole oh looks like a glitch in the system bs same excuse since May! More like we're _holes and just want money from you not aid.

Buts its always something with them now, your suspended, you're not, now you are, you're address is wrong or doesn't exist, theres a glitch in our system of the best of them all Its not our problem its yours:angry:

Sounds like they have a thing or two to learn about customer service.

No kidding but me and my Dad have been fighting them for awhile now, my Dad is to the point he wants to go down with me tomorrow and raise some hell. But with his heart I told him I want to try to get this settled myself but I'm running out of options and going insane afraid I'm gonna lose my school and what I got going for me now because of something so stupid.

Jesus Harold Christ on rubber crutches. :| If it were me (and this is because I can be a superbitch), I'd begoing down there and standing in front of somebody's computer and ordering them to change it and to backdate things to the beginning of the semester and if they didn't or said they "couldn't," throwing a good, old fashioned fit and getting a manager involved.

True.

Bruce springsteen also came on stage and did People Get Ready with U2 on the last tour in Philly. That was the coolest thing

Jesus Harold Christ on rubber crutches. :| If it were me (and this is because I can be a superbitch), I'd begoing down there and standing in front of somebody's computer and ordering them to change it and to backdate things to the beginning of the semester and if they didn't or said they "couldn't," throwing a good, old fashioned fit and getting a manager involved.
That is what I really want to do so bad Im to the point of doing such and talking to the dean. ITS BS

Crikey, sounds like you're dealing with some crap at the school there, FA... good luck getting it sorted out! It sounds like they're completely useless. :hug:

Thanks Alisasure:hug:

Im almost done with my degree and its crap like that that puts me back, I want to get my zoo tech degree so I can finally get a job I may like and then go to a University and get other things I want to do. But with this crap its putting me back and keeping me from doing such.

Now I got an e-mail from my reading teacher about the books she said she'll talk to me about that in class hopefully she can work that out it's so aggravating.

Sorry if Im responding slow was doing homework at the last minute got to papers down got another to do but to tired to go read the book, I'll do it in a bit though. Just need a break.

*gets crashtackled by Reggo* ... Crispy Socks? :hug:

I hope you can work it out with the teacher, FA! And that sounds like a pretty cool career path.

I need to get back to work... this whole working-from-home thing isn't quite working out.
*needz moar willpower* :reject:

*gets crashtackled by Reggo* ... Crispy Socks? :hug:

I need to get back to work... this whole working-from-home thing isn't quite working out.
*needz moar willpower* :reject:
Crispy socks = gross Green Day in-joke you don't wanna know.

So THAT's why you didn't answer the email I sent to you at work a few days ago.

Back
Top Bottom