PGP - Shake it down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
baby Larry :drool:

LarryCCE1m1.jpg

LarryCCE1s14.jpg

LarryCCE1s115.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

Wow! We even dream alike! :lol: thats a pretty typical dream, for me :lmao:

Only I hardly ever get to involve Bono or any of the other guys :madspit:

:lmao: I'm glad I'm not the only one with bizarre dreams. This was my first Bono one though.

This one is pretty easy to interpret though as far as dreams go. It stems from my being stressed about my work ie. being in Michaels looking for art supplies and worrying I don't have enough. I think Bono showed up, because he is a symbol of something that calms me down in my real life. and as for the cliff thing I think thats just me having more stress about things that are coming up with the kids in the next few weeks. I talked to my mom yesterday about going to visit her and Mini-cat is a bit nervous about going so I think it was just weighing on me.

I'm actually pretty calm about it all. I'm more afraid of seeing my family in a few weeks. Just thinking about it makes me wanna puke. :lol: I know at some point it has to be done, I'm just scared that its not gonna go down well. Its been 2 years since they've seen me.

Toping it all off my best friend from childhood is getting married and I'm going to the wedding. I think its gonna be hard for both of us. He didn't come to my wedding, cuz he couldnt' handle seeing me marry someone else. My mom said that we need to talk before the wedding and clear the air that after 10 years its time. But there really is no air to clear. When you love someone it doesn't really stop no matter what happens. I'm just going to show him that I support him as a friend and want him to be happy. :heart:

SG thanks for the great pictures! Sweet dreams. :hug: :heart:

Bri I still love me some Edgie, but Ed has just weasled his way into my heart. :love: *dreamy sigh* :giggle:

I'd be happy to knit him a beanie if he would let me rub his head. :lol:

Its Edward Norton from the movie American History X. :drool:

Sorry for disappearing earlier. I didn't really make it to my mom's then. I fell asleep sitting up, with the computer still on my lap. :reject: :shifty: :lol:

Maybe I should try getting more sleep at night. :whistle: :shifty:

Going back to catch up.

:lol: VP at least the puter didn't fall off. :hug:

I'm getting really sleepy my self, but thats due to no nap today and walking around the park with the kids tonight. It was so nice it was to nice not to get some fresh air.

Russty Cat said:
:hug: SG today was a shite day. Mr. Cat got let go from his job. :D <cue the sarcasm> To celebrate he took me shopping and to dinner. :lol: Then we went and took the kids to the park for a while. We just walked around and I let him vent a bit.

Long story short Monday morning he is going to see a lawyer at the labor board to get money that is owed us that his employer is not paying us. Its a big mess, but luckily Mr. Cat is a level headed guy.
The only good thing about it all is that it looks like I will have him home with me next week. But we could really be up a creek with no money for a few weeks. Things could get real fun.
:huh:

Otherwise it was great. :D :lol: How was your day?

So sorry, Russty. :( :hug:

VintagePunk said:

:shifty: :drool:

Actually, the past two times have been really good, not awkward at all! It's just that Tues morning there was no rush cause he wasn't working that day..this morning wasn't quite as leisurely, but it was good. :)

:ohmy: I've stayed there twice so far this week!

Is it time to ask for closet space? :wink:

At the very least, a toothbrush would be good. :lol:

:lol:

Just think of all those calories you're burning :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom