PGP - Shake it down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
21.gif

:D :wink: :kiss:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol:

:hmm: Perhaps not.....But you never know. :wink:

How goes the writers block? :flirt:

Russty! :hug:

I'm on page three at the moment - had to take a break to get a bowl of Count Chocula to help fuel the imagination :wink:

I'm just about to start writing again now :happy:

Damn stop taunting me with the young Bono! :drool:

I actually had a very odd dream about JT era Bono this morning. My first Bono dream ever. And it was way screwed up. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm on page three at the moment - had to take a break to get a bowl of Count Chocula to help fuel the imagination :wink:

I'm just about to start writing again now :happy:

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

:love:

Bono dreams......I had a bono dream the other day. :combust:
:shifty:
Or half dream? I was like half concious....(since I'd had zero sleep)

Does it still count as a dream?

Now I'm uncertain :angry:

Russty Cat said:
Damn stop taunting me with the young Bono! :drool:

I actually had a very odd dream about JT era Bono this morning. My first Bono dream ever. And it was way screwed up. :lol:

:lol: Do tell! We love wacky U2 dreams around here! :hyper:

:hug: SG today was a shite day. Mr. Cat got let go from his job. :D <cue the sarcasm> To celebrate he took me shopping and to dinner. :lol: Then we went and took the kids to the park for a while. We just walked around and I let him vent a bit.

Long story short Monday morning he is going to see a lawyer at the labor board to get money that is owed us that his employer is not paying us. Its a big mess, but luckily Mr. Cat is a level headed guy.
The only good thing about it all is that it looks like I will have him home with me next week. But we could really be up a creek with no money for a few weeks. Things could get real fun.
:huh:

Otherwise it was great. :D :lol: How was your day?

Russty Cat said:
:hug: SG today was a shite day. Mr. Cat got let go from his job. :D <cue the sarcasm> To celebrate he took me shopping and to dinner. :lol: Then we went and took the kids to the park for a while. We just walked around and I let him vent a bit.

Long story short Monday morning he is going to see a lawyer at the labor board to get money that is owed us that his employer is not paying us. Its a big mess, but luckily Mr. Cat is a level headed guy.
The only good thing about it all is that it looks like I will have him home with me next week. But we could really be up a creek with no money for a few weeks. Things could get real fun.
:huh:

Otherwise it was great. :D :lol: How was your day?

:eek: Um, relatively uneventful, thankfully. I'm SO sorry to hear about his job! I'll be praying for everything to work out right for the two of you. That's a pretty serious downer. Who knows, though; as scary as it is right now, maybe this will lead to something far better for you all. :hug:

Pain pills work wonders for wacky dreams. I've been having them all week, but this one took the cake.

So I was in this old house that was really a Michaels, which is an arts and crafts supply store. We were shopping at this big sale and I was worried that I was going to forget stuff. AFter a bit of me stressing Bono said to not worry about it that we needed to go. So we go outside and we had to cross a river and walk up a hill to get to my truck. This manager type guyy was there and said that Bono and I couldn't go off on our own, because B was always running off and forgetting when he needed to be places.

So B sat down on the ground to sulk and I sat down with him and told him it was a big deal, so he kissed me and said thanks for understanding. The next thing I know I'm sitting on a cliff with mini-cat trying to figure out how to get down. Then the phone rang and woke me up. :lol: I'm crazy. :lmao:

Russty Cat said:
Pain pills work wonders for wacky dreams. I've been having them all week, but this one took the cake.

So I was in this old house that was really a Michaels, which is an arts and crafts supply store. We were shopping at this big sale and I was worried that I was going to forget stuff. AFter a bit of me stressing Bono said to not worry about it that we needed to go. So we go outside and we had to cross a river and walk up a hill to get to my truck. This manager type guyy was there and said that Bono and I couldn't go off on our own, because B was always running off and forgetting when he needed to be places.

So B sat down on the ground to sulk and I sat down with him and told him it was a big deal, so he kissed me and said thanks for understanding. The next thing I know I'm sitting on a cliff with mini-cat trying to figure out how to get down. Then the phone rang and woke me up. :lol: I'm crazy. :lmao:

Wow! We even dream alike! :lol: thats a pretty typical dream, for me :lmao:

Only I hardly ever get to involve Bono or any of the other guys :madspit:

Sad_Girl said:

:eek: Um, relatively uneventful, thankfully. I'm SO sorry to hear about his job! I'll be praying for everything to work out right for the two of you. That's a pretty serious downer. Who knows, though; as scary as it is right now, maybe this will lead to something far better for you all. :hug:

I'm sure things will be okay. Funny thing is he has a new job all lined up to start on May 1st. But we can't really afford to go a week without pay. Hopefully we will get the money from his old employer and then it will all be over with.

Russty Cat said:

I'm sure things will be okay. Funny thing is he has a new job all lined up to start on May 1st. But we can't really afford to go a week without pay. Hopefully we will get the money from his old employer and then it will all be over with.

Thats good, at least you have something coming up and some options to help you get through. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom