PGP - Shake it down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
I like these ideas. :hmm: Keep 'em coming. :wink:

I could get Bri to sit on the porch of the house on one side, and Fly at the other house, and they could be holding shotguns, looking for varmints to shoot at. :shifty:

Bri: "you should see the size of the rat I shot last night!"
Fly: 'It wasn't a rat, it was a muskrat
Bri:' thats what I said, a giant rat!
Fly: "you wouldn't know the difference between a porcupine and a 'possum!"
Bri: Whatever you want to call it, I got it with one shot. plenty of meat on it, too. can you smell it cooking back there on the grill?

:shifty:

Diane :hug: sorry your tummy hurts. :sigh: you don't realize until something doesn't feel right just how much your stomach controls about your mood and what you can accomplish, etc...

I hope you feel better soon

Sad_Girl said:

Bri: Whatever you want to call it, I got it with one shot. plenty of meat on it, too. can you smell it cooking back there on the grill?

:lmao: And their other props will be jugs of whiskey and straw hats!

Sad_Girl said:
Diane :hug: sorry your tummy hurts. :sigh: you don't realize until something doesn't feel right just how much your stomach controls about your mood and what you can accomplish, etc...

I hope you feel better soon

Thanks, SG, hon. :hug:

Now, when are AB Bono & JT Adam going to stop fighting??? At a wedding yet!!!! AB Bono is a brat.

See you later, VP! :hug: :wave:

I'm listening to something that's making me forget my stomach ache; I Feel Free (Chances Away) from the Achtung Baby outtakes. It's an early version of Until the End of the World, and it's really really good.

Sad_Girl said:

omg! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom