PGP - Shake it down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I don't know, they might have some pics of their own... :shifty:
but nope, sorry... I don't snap pictures every time two sims decide to 'woohoo' :lol: There would be at least twice as many updates to report.

"... and ___ and ____woohoo'd today..." "and __ and ______ woohoo'd in the hot tub..." :lol:

:lmao: :lmao:

I completely forgot to tell you girls...the house that my boy lives in? The one 90 seconds from my house? The owner is selling it. He's going to have to move. :sad: :sad: :scream: : pout: :( :angry: :sad:

I LOVE that house. :sad:

VintagePunk said:
I completely forgot to tell you girls...the house that my boy lives in? The one 90 seconds from my house? The owner is selling it. He's going to have to move. :sad: :sad: :scream: : pout: :( :angry: :sad:

Aww! :sigh: that really sucks :sad:

VintagePunk said:

Aww! :sad: :hug: It's so sad when people move. :sigh:

To everyone that asked!

I'm not doing amazing but im getting by.
Just get on with all that stuff :)

My mum's really sick though :(
she goes to hospital in three weeks.

they check her over & tell her if she can have her operartion.
but she has to lose weight before she can have it.
so she's going to be in agony for so long :sad:

Just eveything over here is insane.

But like i said, im getting by :)

How's everyone here?

& thanks Bri!
ill watch out for the updatey thing. :hug:

I'm trying to be rational and reasonable and keep it in perspective. But I really do love the house. :( A lot of great memories over the past 7 months. But...I can get to almost anywhere in the city within 10 or 15 minutes, so it seems kinda silly to whine about it. I still hate it, though. :sad:

VintagePunk said:
I'm trying to be rational and reasonable and keep it in perspective. But I really do love the house. :( A lot of great memories over the past 7 months. But...I can get to almost anywhere in the city within 10 or 15 minutes, so it seems kinda silly to whine about it. I still hate it, though. :sad:

:(:hug:

Take dirty pics all over the house and keep em as momentos? :happy:

:angel:

BG :hug:
Sorry to hear about your mom.:(
I've missed you!

~BrightestStar~ said:

:(:hug:

Take dirty pics all over the house and keep em as momentos? :happy:

:angel:

:lol:

How the hell can someone get so attached to a house that's not even theirs? :crazy: I hate thinking of other people living in there. :angry:

There's an open house tomorrow. I suggested to him standing outside and telling people on their way in about the horrible tragedy that happened there. :evil:

Or else get the cheese woman in there "yoooou must leave this plaaaaace..." :lol:

VintagePunk said:

How the hell can someone get so attached to a house that's not even theirs? :crazy: I hate thinking of other people living in there. :angry:

There's an open house tomorrow. I suggested to him standing outside and telling people on their way in about the horrible tragedy that happened there. :evil:

Or else get the cheese woman in there "yoooou must leave this plaaaaace..." :lol:

:laugh:!

You'd make a good cheese woman. :wink:

Go throw some chicken bones in the backyard and when people come buy, and ask what they are just say, "Oh, the biker assured us they aren't human......"

VintagePunk said:

Don't tell them directly, but stand around talking about it in hushed whispers, looking around nervously. :shifty:

"Did you hear about what happened here?" :uhoh: :wink:

that'll scare a few of 'em away. And you could always get some creepy, folksy old guy to sit out front in a rocking chair and mutter about how "he tries to warn them, but nobody ever listens to him. Why, if they'd just've listened to him they'd be alive and well! But no one believes him...."

I like these ideas. :hmm: Keep 'em coming. :wink:

I could get Bri to sit on the porch of the house on one side, and Fly at the other house, and they could be holding shotguns, looking for varmints to shoot at. :shifty:

Hi Diane! See you Sami! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom