PGP - schlepping our arses around the world for the boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha you're evil Jess :evil:

I will not be one of the ppl listening to it :lol: I'm a scaredy cat :reject:

:therethere: I have too many projects going on at once. Fic, poster, work projects, DI VIII now... It's amazing my brain doesn't explode.

Alright, I'm finished with work. Well, I give up. I'm not done. I'll catch up tomorrow.

Au revoir. :wave:

You know what my shorter-distance less-expensive vote is. :D

^ :gah: I'm so conflicted!!!!!

and yet I feel so loved :love:
On the other hand, going to Chicago with a mob of U2 fans would be hella fun. I can go by myself to SLC. Figure out a way to get to rehearsals, if they have them at Rice-Eccles, and deliver my poster(s) that way. I might do one group one for SLC and give them my others for other dates on the tour of them individually. Gotta find a couple good group photos from this era. The one of them walking up a ramp backstage at Barcelona would work. And maybe fake a group shot for the poster within the poster of Deirdre O'Callaghan's pictures I used for my typography series. That could work. OK, need to sketch.

^ good luck. Just looked up flights to Chicago - $350 - ouch.

eta: and I friggin' HATE airlines. Last night tix to SLC were $191. Now they're $220. wtf?

Bah. If it wasn't summer, I'd say just drive! Only cost about $60 for gas.

Came back too late
*wonders where Kristen is going tomorrow*

I'm driving to Marathon, a little town of about 1000 people 3 hours from here. My grandpa lives there and I go visit him sometimes. We usually go fishing a lot together there in the summer but the season hasn't started yet.
Guess I'll just have to watch my Ottawa Senators win another hockey game tonight on his 52 inch flat screen HD tv :wink:

I'm driving to Marathon, a little town of about 1000 people 3 hours from here. My grandpa lives there and I go visit him sometimes. We usually go fishing a lot together there in the summer but the season hasn't started yet.
Guess I'll just have to watch my Ottawa Senators win another hockey game tonight on his 52 inch flat screen HD tv :wink:

52" screen??? I didn't think people actually had those. Have s good time with your grandpa.

:shifty:

you know it's so spooky not hearing any planes flying overhead :uhoh:

So quiet

Do you live near an airport, or under a flight path? That would be so strange if you're so used to that happening all the time.

The nearest airport to me is about 20 mins away, and I'm right under one flight path, but I only hear them at around 10-11pm, and it's not very loud. :)

TGIF!! :drool:

That's so crazy!! I'm sure there are people who have non-refundable travel plans in the next few weeks. Do you see anything in the air? Is it cloudy/dusty at all?

London City is 8 miles away

sometimes flights from London Stansted go over although we're not under the flight paths :)

The London City planes follow the river Thames (about 1 mile away from me) but i can see the planes coming into land. If we use that airport i sit and wave at my house :reject:

Back
Top Bottom