PGP - schlepping our arses around the world for the boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ooh. I reckon I'll throw a shot of silver tequila in my Mountain Dew. :drunk:

^^, ^ That all sounds vile. Don't forget some water before y'all go to bed. I'm trying to figure out my "I didn't live in CA at all but I still owe the stupid state some money" tax form and I can't. I think I'll just send them a check for $32 (what I owed last year) and a note saying "I hope this covers it".

Taxes suck. I'm getting a whole ten bucks back from Uncle Sam. And paying $300 to the state. Joy.

Ooh. I reckon I'll throw a shot of silver tequila in my Mountain Dew. :drunk:

Hand one over. It couldn't hurt.

^^, ^ That all sounds vile. Don't forget some water before y'all go to bed. I'm trying to figure out my "I didn't live in CA at all but I still owe the stupid state some money" tax form and I can't. I think I'll just send them a check for $32 (what I owed last year) and a note saying "I hope this covers it".

Your tax system confuses me.

^ It confuses me too. And I"m a particularly confusing case. :rolleyes: I have some weird CA state tax stuff that nobody else I know has to do. I'm just sort of guessing and writing numbers in :shh:

"Divide line 37, column E by line 37 column D. Carry the decimal to four places. If the result is greater than 1.0000 enter 1. If less than zero, enter 0."

:lol:

"Divide line 37, column E by line 37 column D. Carry the decimal to four places. If the result is greater than 1.0000 enter 1. If less than zero, enter 0."

:lol:

If number is greater than or equal to three, scratch your right butt cheek and shove your pencil up your nose, except if the number is equal to 3.14159, then eat one piece of pie, have a glass of rum and continue to attempt complex math problems that would make a statistician cry.

Exactly. Mind you, my taxable income, as far as CA is concerned is $380. I'm spending 2+hours filing out forms so I can find out how much tax I owe on $380. :banghead:

Exactly. Mind you, my taxable income, as far as CA is concerned is $380. I'm spending 2+hours filing out forms so I can find out how much tax I owe on $380. :banghead:

Send $50 directly to Arnold Schwarzenegger at the governor's mansion. That should cover it.

Bedtime for Reggo. Must think of a poster idea. :yes:

Why did the name Nikola Tesla just jump into my brain? Weird. *writes it down anyway*

Dosvidanya.

Morning Everyone :wave:

Zooey, sorry you're having a hard time with all the tour plans :hug: Hope you can get everything settled and it works out the way you want it to.
Btw, did your son have fun on his first overnighter? Sounds like he did from how tired he was :wink:

I'm so pumped this morning cuz my Ottawa Senators won Game 1 in the first playoff game last night (it's the best of 7 to move onto the next round). Sorry, don't mind my hockey comments. Might be going on for a little while seeing I've been a hardcore fan since I was 15 and the playoffs are HUGE :hyper:

The Little Guy had an awesome time but he got, like, no sleep. He said that the chaperone in his cabin snored all night :lol: Thanks for asking.

Congrats that your team won!

Why isn't it Friday? I don't understand. It looks like Friday. It feels like Friday. My students are acting like it's Friday. I'd like it to be Friday. :shrug:

The Little Guy had an awesome time but he got, like, no sleep. He said that the chaperone in his cabin snored all night :lol: Thanks for asking.

Congrats that your team won!

Why isn't it Friday? I don't understand. It looks like Friday. It feels like Friday. My students are acting like it's Friday. I'd like it to be Friday. :shrug:

Aww glad he had a fun time :D

Thanks, they're gonna win the cup this year :wink:

The Canucks are gonna have a good time watching my Sens win it from their home tvs :wink:

Which player was it?

I think your guys are gonna be playing golf LONG before mine. :wink:

Actually, now that I've looked at my list, I don't have any Sens players. :lol: So nevermind, then. :lol:

I have 3 Canucks players and 1 from Montreal. That's it for the Canadian teams.

Back
Top Bottom