PGP - schlepping our arses around the world for the boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I need to save the pics I'm doing my posters with on my phone so I can look at them while I sketch. My memory is failing me. Or my creativeness is failing.

Finally watched that "Making Of" video :giggle: Larry is very :cute: but Adam is cuter :wink: "We haven't played outdoors since the legendary PopMart tour, with the spinning lemon... Hopefully people will have forgotten about that." :lol:

(Umm, no - we want you to DO songs from Pop, silly bassist! :wink: Discotheque would kick ass in the Claw! :yes:)

True! The claw just begs for a Pop song!!! :rockon:

Dear U2

As a devoted fan that attends many of our gigs would you please follow Depeche Mode's lead and make every gig of your tour available to purchase ( ie Double CD £16, & download £10)

thank you

Wild

PS Paul it could make you loads of $$$$$$$$$$$$ :sexywink:

Me and Craig went to a charity auction/quiz night for North West Air Ambulance. It is totally funded by donations. No government support :angry: Yet the government continue to support morons who contribute nothing to this country. :|

We went halves on a prize for a flight on a small plane ride. He gets to go up and fly in it. :D

My neighbour has spent the past 10 years organising these nights. :) :up:

Me and Craig went to a charity auction/quiz night for North West Air Ambulance. It is totally funded by donations. No government support :angry: Yet the government continue to support morons who contribute nothing to this country. :|

We went halves on a prize for a flight on a small plane ride. He gets to go up and fly in it. :D

My neighbour has spent the past 10 years organising these nights. :) :up:

That's cool :up:

I'll never understand why air ambulance/lifeboats/RSPCA get no funding either :angry:

I have just the song for him :lol:

You make me feel like I can fly
So high, elevation

:giggle:

That's cool :up:

I'll never understand why air ambulance/lifeboats/RSPCA get no funding either :angry :

I have just the song for him :lol :

You make me feel like I can fly
So high, elevation

:giggle :

I know. :angry: Guess the government just don't wanna help our own. I could go on about what they spend on our money for ages but :blahblah: :crack::|:lol:

:lol: Good choice of song.

I told my neighbour to write a letter to U2 and one to SP asking if they can donate anything for a future quiz. I said I'd see if I could pass it on to Brian at one of the gigs I'm going to. Worth a go. :) :heart:

hello.

Mum spent the evening and late into the night playing FarmVille and FarmTown and Petville and FishVille and CafeWorld and FishWorld and CountryLife and she wonders why she's so tired this morning. I, of course, took care of Riley during this time, cause, you know, Facebook is SO much more important. :| I swear to god, the only time I get a moment to myself is when I'm in the bathroom.

^Riley is your mom's kid. She should be reminded of that every now and then (just my 2 cents - sorry if it's out of line)
Not at all. We went through a drive-thru to get something for Riley and she expected me to pay. Got pissed when I handed her her own damn wallet, too.

I'mma start a blog: Stupid Shit My Mom Yells At Me For.

Jess :hug::hug:

Honestly i don't know what to say :shrug:

surely she knows that riley is her responsibility, she isn't working is she?

even so that is still wrong to expect you to pay, if you offered fair enough

i don't mean to sound horrible , just trying to support my friend :hug:

Jess :hug::hug:

Honestly i don't know what to say :shrug:

surely she knows that riley is her responsibility, she isn't working is she?

even so that is still wrong to expect you to pay, if you offered fair enough

i don't mean to sound horrible , just trying to support my friend :hug:
I'm saving up for my own place. I know she's losing her job. I know she needs my help with the bills. I know she needs someone to get Riley to school in the mornings, but I am not her goddamn nanny, housekeeper, and financier. I have worked all day at cleaning the kitchen. She's slept on the couch, watched reality shows about other people winning the lottery, fucked around on facebook on her phone, and screamed at Riley and me. Another Pleasant Valley Sunday. Like every other Sunday.

I'm saving up for my own place. I know she's losing her job. I know she needs my help with the bills. I know she needs someone to get Riley to school in the mornings, but I am not her goddamn nanny, housekeeper, and financier. I have worked all day at cleaning the kitchen. She's slept on the couch, watched reality shows about other people winning the lottery, fucked around on facebook on her phone, and screamed at Riley and me. Another Pleasant Valley Sunday. Like every other Sunday.

Even if you get your own place, you can still help with getting Riley to school and help take care of him, when it works into your new independent schedule. She's going to have to learn to live without you sooner or later and don't let your love for Riley keep you from living your own life. Please. I know you love him but I can't help but think your mom is completely and irrationally dependent on you and I can only imagine the guilt that goes with that. Take care, stay strong and keep saving your pennies.

On the upside, 45 days till SLC! :hyper:

I'm so glad you've decided to go (even if I may not be able to join you). You're going to have such a rockin' good time and forget about everything that sucks for about 4 hours - it's gonna be amazing!

Even if you get your own place, you can still help with getting Riley to school and help take care of him, when it works into your new independent schedule. She's going to have to learn to live without you sooner or later and don't let your love for Riley keep you from living your own life. Please. I know you love him but I can't help but think your mom is completely and irrationally dependent on you and I can only imagine the guilt that goes with that. Take care, stay strong and keep saving your pennies.

I'm so glad you've decided to go (even if I may not be able to join you). You're going to have such a rockin' good time and forget about everything that sucks for about 4 hours - it's gonna be amazing!

She's insane. She has me buying her cigarettes now. I don't even smoke. All cause she can't be bothered to drag her ass away from Facebook. She's been on there for at least five hours tonight.

...I will never question again where the rage that fuels my current fan fic comes from.

Re: SLC, I plan on having a blast. I like about half a Lenny Kravitz song, but GA is GA and even if he blows, U2 won't. All I can keep thinking of, though, is Larry Mullen's skinny butt during Crazy Tonight. They better not change that for this leg. I'll be severely pissed.

What Zooey said :yes: :up:

She's insane. She has me buying her cigarettes now. I don't even smoke. All cause she can't be bothered to drag her ass away from Facebook. She's been on there for at least five hours tonight.

...I will never question again where the rage that fuels my current fan fic comes from.

Re: SLC, I plan on having a blast. I like about half a Lenny Kravitz song, but GA is GA and even if he blows, U2 won't. All I can keep thinking of, though, is Larry Mullen's skinny butt during Crazy Tonight. They better not change that for this leg. I'll be severely pissed.

re: mum , shame facebook should bring in parent controls were you can restrict their access time. admittedly i spend too much time on there but i have no kids. If i did i'd like to think it would be minimal. like my sister is.

re: U2 , having been through 4 Glasvegas sets the support suckiness will so be worth it when the boys appear.

Larry on CT , It's the thrusting Djembe isn't it :sexywink:

and yeah they better leave it in the set :drool: :happydance:

Back
Top Bottom