PGP - schlepping our arses around the world for the boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:gah::gah:

hit a button just as I finished and it alll went awayyyy!:|

starts again!

I badly sprained my ankle when I was ? 12. I didn't sprain it again till i was ?23/ freak accident.
Then I sprained it ? 3 -4 times over 3 yrs in my late 20's.
But the end of that string of accidents I loss about 15% of mobility in that ankle. :|

I went to a holistic sports MEdicine doctor who worked with runners ( and others) spoeciualizing in foot and leg injuries.

You cross the injured leg over the other.
Relax the lower leg/foot as much as possible.
Gently grasp the sides of the foot - by the arch area.

GENTLY ROTATE the ankle 10x's in both directions ( clock -wise and counter) . Start with 5 if 10 seems too much.

It:
gently exercises the muscles/tendons & ligaments.
it get more blood flowing in the area.
and itt ALSO gets the Synovial Fluid in the joint moving as well.

After ? 2 -3 months it was as though I had never had the problem. It has stayed that way since then- almost 30 yrs! :)

hi jess :wave::hug:

what's this poster you're planning to give to u2 ?
Just an image in my head and a bunch of random scribbles in my photoshop notebook. It's turned into six posters in one. I plan on going completely insane during the month of may working on this.

:ohmy: first month on the job and I got Employee Of The Month...

Yeah. Got a reserved parking space. Till May 1st. Half a month is better than none.

My boss loves me cause my OCD means Everything Must Be Perfect! And it is, which makes her job easier.

T Between finishing up my shifts at my old job and training at my new one, I haven't had a day off since the 5th. I'm done with my old job, finally. It was bittersweet. I'm not going to miss working there, but I will miss many of the people I worked with, especially my boss. I really like my new job though.

Zooey, come to Chicago!!!!

T Between finishing up my shifts at my old job and training at my new one, I haven't had a day off since the 5th. I'm done with my old job, finally. It was bittersweet. I'm not going to miss working there, but I will miss many of the people I worked with, especially my boss. I really like my new job though.

Zooey, come to Chicago!!!!

well finally!

hopefully you can keep in touch with the people you liked best there. ANd good that you had a nice boss!

Just for the hell of it, and because I'm bored to tears right now, I looked up flights to TO. On one airline the price has dropped over $100. It is so damn tempting. I definitely can't afford it, but it makes me mad that the prices are dropping. It makes it THAT much harder to continue to say no. :lol:

Finally watched that "Making Of" video :giggle: Larry is very :cute: but Adam is cuter :wink: "We haven't played outdoors since the legendary PopMart tour, with the spinning lemon... Hopefully people will have forgotten about that." :lol:

(Umm, no - we want you to DO songs from Pop, silly bassist! :wink: Discotheque would kick ass in the Claw! :yes:)

First page of this thread, a few posts down ;)

Awesome, thanks! :D I don't have sound on my home computer (I still haven't gotten around to getting my buddy in to fix all the problems on that beast), so I can only watch videos when I'm at work. I think that was posted over the weekend, so I probably forgot to bookmark it to watch this week. :)

Now the thread title totally makes sense. :lol:

Finally watched that "Making Of" video :giggle: Larry is very :cute: but Adam is cuter :wink: "We haven't played outdoors since the legendary PopMart tour, with the spinning lemon... Hopefully people will have forgotten about that." :lol:

(Umm, no - we want you to DO songs from Pop, silly bassist! :wink: Discotheque would kick ass in the Claw! :yes:)

%100 agree with you on that one Drea :up:

You know it's Friday at work when you're having water fights and watching Eddie Izzard on YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom