PGP - Scheming? Who? Us??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzledbylight said:
:yikes:
*throws arms in front of face not to get any residual deathglare*
:lol: Don't worry, Dazz. I'm quite precise with my //deathglare :cool:

Lots of practice on brothers and whatnot :wink:

ThoraSEB said:
Okay ladies, I'm off. I'm going to watch a fireworks competition tonight, so I'll see y'all tomorrow!! :hyper:

:hug: :hug:

:hug: talk to you later hon I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. Enjoy your show:wave:

:bono: Fireworks :drool:

:giggle: Bye Thora :wave:

Carmel - :grumpy: How 'bout I have him, like, ALWAYS, and you can put in an occasional request for visitation which I will consider thinking about POSSIBLY allowing MAYBE :hmm:

kafrun said:
:bono: Fireworks :drool:

:giggle: Bye Thora :wave:

Carmel - :grumpy: How 'bout I have him, like, ALWAYS, and you can put in an occasional request for visitation which I will consider thinking about POSSIBLY allowing MAYBE :hmm:

Well:ohmy: What the! Hey:madwife: I thought I was being quite very considerate giving you a whole 48 hours with Ads. But since you are gonna be like that:tsk:

Carmelu2fan said:

Well:ohmy: What the! Hey:madwife: I thought I was being quite very considerate giving you a whole 48 hours with Ads. But since you are gonna be like that:tsk:
:madwife:

It's gonna be the Kaf & Carmel showdown in Hawaii. Will there be bloodshed? Who will win custody of Adam?? Does he really have a choice? Does it really matter?? Get your tickets now! :lol:

Carmelu2fan said:

Dis:drool: the only lady I know that looks hot in the green monstosity:wink:

Carmel:drool:

me?:lmao::ohmy: ...even though its too big for my head and I have to tuck in my ears? Thanks:hug:

I'm not here long, just waiting for dinner to be done.

Dismantled said:
Kafrun:drool:

not too close...I'm so nauseous:yuck: I don't know why....probably the heat:angry:
:sad: *blows kiss*
aaioverdebol.gif

kafrun said:

:madwife:

It's gonna be the Kaf & Carmel showdown in Hawaii. Will there be bloodshed? Who will win custody of Adam?? Does he really have a choice? Does it really matter?? Get your tickets now! :lol:

I am sure Adam will enjoy watching Angelina and Tyra fight over him
untitledpan.jpg

Adam>:corn:

Ok, if we are scuffling in mud or jello that means we have on bikini's... Adam will drop the popcorn and I think we will both be the winner at that point.

3some.gif

Carmelu2fan said:
Ok, if we are scuffling in mud or jello that means we have on bikini's... Adam will drop the popcorn and I think we will both be the winner at that point.

3some.gif
:drool: My thoughts exactly..

I'm thinking we should go with jello, because then afterwards Adam can -
*CENSORED*
*CENSORED*
*Adult content*
*Not suitable for youngin's*
*You just don't wanna know*

Back
Top Bottom