PGP - Scheming? Who? Us??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kafrun said:

He'd be crazy not to! :no:

Aww, thank you Kaf. I am not feeling very pretty today. That helps so much.
Wouldn't it be awesome if we get to catch the band while they where going in for sound check.:drool: I would hope everyone swarms B leaving Adam.....:sexywink:

kafrun said:
Methinks Carmel, Thora and I are going to cause all sorts of havok together :evil: :whistle:

Wild - :sexywink:

I think sooo. Thora is perfect for any :evil: plan we have cooked up. No one would ever think she is up to something.

No one will be safe in Hawaii:macdevil:

Carmelu2fan said:

I think sooo. Thora is perfect for any :evil: plan we have cooked up. No one would ever think she is up to something.

No one will be safe in Hawaii:macdevil:

:yes: :lmao:

I'll just put on my little angelic face, and people will pat me on the head and pass us by with no questions asked. :angel: :giggle: Yeah right. :rolleyes:

wild:combust:

sorry girls...I've been in and out so many times today:lmao: but I have windows in my laundry room now:drool:

WildHoney said:

Maybe :shifty:

:shh: I did last night :giggle:

And not just any sausage, oh :no: IRISH sausage:drool:

DAYYYYYUMMMM....I can only dream about having some Irish sasauge(the really big Posh kind). I have not had.any sausage for quite somethime now.:sigh:

Carmelu2fan said:

DAYYYYYUMMMM....I can only dream about having some Irish sasauge(the really big Posh kind). I have not had.any sausage for quite somethime now.:sigh:

awww
consoling2.gif

Carmelu2fan said:

I'm in the same boat :uhoh: :grumpy:

kafrun said:

I'm in the same boat :uhoh: :grumpy:

Same here. I haven't had it in 10 years. :yikes: :lol: Nah, don't worry about me, it's okay. I have cravings for it every now and then, but like I said to VP the other night, when I do get it, it's gonna be awesome!! :combust: :lol:

ThoraSEB said:

Same here. I haven't had it in 10 years. :yikes: :lol: Nah, don't worry about me, it's okay. I have cravings for it every now and then, but like I said to VP the other night, when I do get it, it's gonna be awesome!! :combust: :lol:
:lol: There you go :applaud: You don't want to just give up the goods to some guy :no:

ThoraSEB said:

:yes: :lmao:

I'll just put on my little angelic face, and people will pat me on the head and pass us by with no questions asked. :angel: :giggle: Yeah right. :rolleyes:

I really think it will work!! I was looking at your pic again and you are perfect:cute: We could get away with almost anything. Not that I will be trying to cause trouble:drunk:

:lol:

Wild! :hug: I'm pretty well, thanks. How about you? Just doing some laundry, and I've been watching Vertigo Chicago all afternoon, looking at certain spots, thinking "I was in that spot!" :drool: :happy: :sigh: And I swear, I have a Pavlovian response to Wake Up when it comes on. :lol:

Hi Kafrun! :hug: Is it really humid to you today, or have I just been holed up in my air conditioned cave for too long? :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom