PGP - Scheming? Who? Us??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Babydoll said:
:hug:

Are you drinking lots and lotsssss of water?? Or is it more serious? :( Did you go to the hospital?
\

yeah, I'm drinking alot..I just don't do very well in the heat. No hospital:angry::wink: ...ooooooor it could be something else:shifty:

Dismantled said:
\

yeah, I'm drinking alot..I just don't do very well in the heat. No hospital:angry::wink: ...ooooooor it could be something else:shifty:

I hate hospitals. :angry: I avoid them at all costs, and only go as a last resort. When my dad was in the hospital earlier this year, it was really uncomfortable for me to visit him there. They just scare me and make me nervous, even though I wanted to be with my dad.

I hope it's something else, Dis! :D

Dismantled said:

I was gonna buy a test today..but they were not on sale:madwife::lol:

Carmel..Mr Dis and I are "trying":shifty:

sorry I ran out......we are installing new windows.

Ah, now I understand:yes: That is quite nice. Now I really think you should go see the doctor, just to be sure:hug: I am so excited for you!:hug:

Thora:hug: I did not know you where still here. How are the Hawaii plans going, dear?

Hi Carmel, BD and Wayne! :hug:

I'm doing good today, but very tired. Late late night last night! :D

As far as Hawaii goes, I should be talking with my family over email or on the phone tonight or tomorrow, and hopefully they'll have made a decision by then. Still waiting, but still hoping and thinking positive! :)

ThoraSEB said:

I hate hospitals. :angry: I avoid them at all costs, and only go as a last resort. When my dad was in the hospital earlier this year, it was really uncomfortable for me to visit him there. They just scare me and make me nervous, even though I wanted to be with my dad.

I hope it's something else, Dis! :D

I hope its something else too:heart:

hospitals:down: its really hard having someone you love there:sad:

Carmel..the funny thing is I was just at the doc's the other day:lol: we discussed stuff:up:

I still think its the heat though...but you never know:D

waynetravis said:
Carmel that pic posted in the other thread was directed towards me, not you!!!

:(

:wave: hi all

I see, I did kinda break right in the middle of your chat there.:wave:

Dis, If it is the heat then I hope that you feel back to yourself soon.:yes:

Thora, do tell about the FIreworks show:p

Babydoll said:
Carmel, I'm great thanks!

Thora:
:hug: :kiss: :kiss: :love: How are you today, lovely lady??

Waaaaaaaaayyyyyyynnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :shifty:

thought you needed a fix :wink:
5254668DFD2.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom