PGP - Scheming? Who? Us??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Just deciding
On
Bono
Or
Bruce

:happy:

Wait a minute ... Bruce is chasing Bri? :ohmy:

For once I do not know which man to tell her to leave for me!

:crazy:

:lol:

SG, I didn't have a good day. But then I poured my frustrations out into my journal, had some excellent dark chocolate (and I normally don't like dark chocolate), came here, and turned on the iTunes shuffle. So now I'm OK. ;)

Sad_Girl said:
I did see that as a matter of fact! :applaud: well done!

I'm alright - have chapters 6 and 7 finished and did some work on the map today so I feel pretty good about that.

Had an Orlando Bloom dream last night :drool: can't complain about that :sexywink:

:giggle: actually it was a pretty funny dream - he couldn't figure out why I was disinterested in him - he asked me out and I made him do it again later :lmao:

I'm of so proud of myself. *beams* :lol:

Well looks who's being all productive! If no one was here I was about to go read OOC:love:

:lol:!! Poor orli...
You were playing hard to get...:sexywink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'm of so proud of myself. *beams* :lol:

Well looks who's being all productive! If no one was here I was about to go read OOC:love:

:lol:!! Poor orli...
You were playing hard to get...:sexywink:

:whispers: The latest chapter of OOC is very good, Bri, if you have yet to read it ... :wink:

jobob said:

Wait a minute ... Bruce is chasing Bri? :ohmy:

I was writing you a peom ....
Don't you appreciate my efforts? :sad:

:tongue:

SG, I didn't have a good day. But then I poured my frustrations out into my journal, had some excellent dark chocolate (and I normally don't like dark chocolate), came here, and turned on the iTunes shuffle. So now I'm OK. ;)

Aww...bad days suck. But chocolate always makes things better :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I was writing you a peom ....
Don't you appreciate my efforts? :sad:

:tongue:

Aww...bad days suck. But chocolate always makes things better :drool:

Oh. A poem. I. Get. It. Now. Ha. Ha. (I always prefered prose.)

Yeah, this is a new kind which even promises to help lower my cholestolor (oh, hell, I have too much of it in my blood, but I sure can't spell it) level. In fact, since it's so good for me, I think I'll go get another piece. 'Scuse me. :wink:

jobob said:

:whispers: The latest chapter of OOC is very good, Bri, if you have yet to read it ... :wink:

1.gif
thank you, Jo
3.gif

And I AM already working on the next chapter so it shouldn't take as long this time :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

1.gif
thank you, Jo
3.gif

And I AM already working on the next chapter so it shouldn't take as long this time :wink:

You're welcome. Your smileys are so cute when they blush. :cute:

BTW, my laptop knows I had a bad day: It's playing "Bad" for me right now. :drool:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

How does it feel to be famous now? :happy: :hug:

I knew Bri when she was writing caps back in '05. Now she won't even return my calls.

Well, she would return them if I called her. :wink:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
The quote button was designed with me and mind.

And yes, you can quote me on that.

:wink:

"me and mind," or "me in mind," Bri?

I ask because my bachelors degree were in English Language. :wink:

(yes, my degree was in English. I'm trying to be funny here.)

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Ok Bri :lol:

But I agree with Jo...it's either "Me in mind" or adding another word to what you just said :reject:

No need for the little reject box, Weldy. "Me in mind" is correct usage. As in: "The quote button was designed with Bri in mind."

And that was tonight's Pleban Grammar Rock. :rockon:

On with tonight's party! :happy:

:shifty:

uh...it's a new slang term...you lil people wouldn't know about it.

yeah...
:shifty:

So I picked up some books tonight to try and get ahead in my Literature class reading..
Should I read..
Frankenstien
Dante's Inferno
or Metamorphisis by Kafka
first? :hmm:

I also finally :)reject::reject: )got my MS word set up the other day so I can read some other stuff too...:shifty:

~BrightestStar~ said:

So I picked up some books tonight to try and get ahead in my Literature class reading..
Should I read..
Frankenstien
Dante's Inferno
or Metamorphisis by Kafka
first? :hmm:

I also finally :)reject::reject: )got my MS word set up the other day so I can read some other stuff too...:shifty:

Good books :up: Personally, I would recommend Metamorphasis :yes:

Unless of course you're more in the mood for fantasy ... :shifty: :wink:

DON'T READ METAMORPHASIS!!! It's one of my summer reading books and it's so dumb I hate it! I'm reading it right now. But on the bright side, it's only 55 pages. Inferno was alright, we read that in 10th grade. I've never read Frankenstein but I'd probably pick it out of those 3.

Some light reading there, Bri ...

"Young Frankenstein" has permanently warped my mind, because whenever I see or hear Frankenstein, I see and hear Gene Wilder as Young Doctor Frankenstein trying to deny he's one of "the" Frankensteins ... :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

Good books :up: Personally, I would recommend Metamorphasis :yes:

Unless of course you're more in the mood for fantasy ... :shifty: :wink:

:lmao:

Explain it!! Maybe there's something I'm just not grasping but I'm such a quick reader, and it's taken me a week so far to get to page 35. :| I just can't get into it. A woman we know is an english teacher and she was explaining it to me but I still hate it!

Back
Top Bottom