PGP: Saluting Right Back at Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm searching Flickr for new ones.

:whistle:

Found a completely dorky one of Gary Lightbody. :lmao::cute: Won't let me right click save though so heres link.

Snow Patrol i Horsens 2010 (4) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Dorkiness must be an Irish singer thing. :wink::cute::love:

OK so flickr appear to only have Matt's pics :drool: and the person who won't let you right click save. :angry:

Back to photo thread. Repeat pics are still soooo good. :combust:

2010-360DegreesTour-2010-08-16-HorsensPhotosbyMatthiasMuehlbradt-2010-08-16_21-24-31_P1270366.jpg

:combust:

Or it could have its own encore. :shifty:

:lmao:

I think by the end of this thread, we're going to have its own show planned out.

OMG, now that song's going to be stuck in my head for ages! :lol: :angry:

You're welcome, dear. :wink:

I'm glad you understand my vision for the song. :up:

Is it sad that I was immediately sad that I wasn't a songwriter and can't play guitar so couldn't write and YouTube it?

I may have also thought about writing lyrics, since I can't do either of the above (although I can play piano). :shifty:

We could also do a remake of Lili Taylor's classic "Joe Lies" from Say Anything.

Bono lies!
Bono lies when he cries!

A TALK SHOW! omg, I'm dying.

Late Night With Bono's Junk

I was thinking a concert.

DYING. :lmao:

I think by the end of this thread, we're going to have its own show planned out.

Is it sad that I was immediately sad that I wasn't a songwriter and can't play guitar so couldn't write and YouTube it?

I may have also thought about writing lyrics, since I can't do either of the above (although I can play piano). :shifty:

We could also do a remake of Lili Taylor's classic "Joe Lies" from Say Anything.

Bono lies!
Bono lies when he cries!

:lol: Totally. I'd be buying tickets to THAT show. :shifty:

:combust:

:lol: I often think that. Wish I could play guitar/sing so I could upload stuff like that. :wink:

Will just have to satisfy myself with studying this phenomenon. I think I can cope with that. :shifty:

:wink:

You're welcome, dear. :wink:

Bono lies!
Bono lies when he cries!

If you'd like to take a crack at the lyrics, be my guest. I'd just like a small thank you in the liner notes. :wink:

Y'all would have to fight over who was its first guest.

:lmao: !!! Y'all are nuts!

Y'all would have to fight over who was its first guest.

Zooey. :love: I was saying before going to take a pic in the Greek Ampitheatre in Athens as it makes me think of you. :love:

*tears :lmao:

:lmao: I'd never seen it before, either! When was it out?

The women in that video are not at all friendly toward the monster, like we are. :(

:lol:

Poor Monster. We will look after you and be all friendly. :hug:

:shifty:

:wink:

Adam and his Purple Bass. :love: Yeah I know its not what I was supposed to be posting but I came across it and I just LOVE the Purple Bass. :love:

2010-360DegreesTour-2010-08-16-HorsensPhotosbyMatthiasMuehlbradt-2010-08-16_22-28-43_P1270679.jpg

Matt's pics :heart:

It's about damn time we had some more bass love in this place :lol::applaud: (Plus those of us not following the lure of the pants need some :love: too ;))

In a few years, I can see a "Behind the Music" sort of show. The early days, when it was part of the band and everything was peachy. It would appear from time to time, but was mostly content with being a member (lolz). Fast forward to now, when the discontent and the appeals for independence start...wanting to be more visible - nay, insisting on it! - wanting to have its own voice. Then the solo era...it'll be the toast of the town, at all the best parties, everyone vying for a piece of it. Then...a tragic downfall
I'm thinking an STD *tears*
...and finally, a triumphant resurrection, followed by a reunion with Bono and the others. :happy:

God, I'm already imaging the dramatic voiceover. :lol:

Aaaaand now I'm having flashbacks to this song:

Note: Don't quote this post! If you quote a post with a video embedded under spoiler tags, it mungs everything up.

I just couldn't resist! And I felt like it needed the spoiler tag. :shifty:

In a few years, I can see a "Behind the Music" sort of show. The early days, when it was part of the band and everything was peachy. It would appear from time to time, but was mostly content with being a member (lolz). Fast forward to now, when the discontent and the appeals for independence start...wanting to be more visible, to have its own voice. Then the solo era...it'll be the toast of the town, at all the best parties, everyone vying for a piece of it. Then...a tragic downfall
I'm thinking an STD *tears*
...and finally, a triumphant resurrection, followed by a reunion with Bono and the others. :happy:

:lmao: *dies laughing*

Oh god, I can just see it now, in all its pixelated glory. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom