PGP: Saluting Right Back at Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thora :hug: That just fecking sucks.. nothing more to say about it.

Duuuuuuuuuuuude. That sucks. :(

If it makes you feel any better, just think of what you'll get to look forward to watching next week! :flirt:

Thanks girls. I'm trying not to panic here. *breathing deeply*

Duuuuuuuuuuuude. That sucks. :(

If it makes you feel any better, just think of what you'll get to look forward to watching next week! :flirt:

I was trying to remember what TV show starts up in August, as my brain is so fried right now, then I remembered it isn't TV. :lol:

And yes, that will be awesome!!! Thank you! :love:

Yay for presents in the mail! :hyper:

Thanks SG! :hug:

Now that I know what the mistake was, I won't make it again. I still have plenty of hours left in the work day, so I technically might be able to do it before I need to be elsewhere tonight. I just had an initial moment of panic and frustration at my idiocy. Stupid stupid stupid. :lol: If I had not missed that one word in the instructions, I would have been okay. Oh well. Live and learn. :)

If you decide to play catch up I'll say hi now :wave:

I should exercise, but the heat is horrid and I feel gross. :|

Hey Comet - I'm kinda coming down with the "beginning of the school year - germ spreading - crud" so I'll just do a short workout and be able to do both!

How are you? :hug: I missed you last time I was in your neck of the woods.

Hey Comet - I'm kinda coming down with the "beginning of the school year - germ spreading - crud" so I'll just do a short workout and be able to do both!

How are you? :hug: I missed you last time I was in your neck of the woods.

Oh no, don't get sick. Yuck!

I'm good, taking time off for a bit. I know we missed each other :( booo!

Wait until i get my hands on you :angry:

In Chicago, Montreal, Toronto, Philly :drool:

*runs away giggling* :wink:

5 freakin shows together!! :hyper:

OMG - I just made a massive mistake, and totally ruined my entire day's worth of work. :scream: Guess who's gonna be taking work home tonight, or staying here until it's pitch black outside?! :happy: Dammit. :sigh:

Oh no. That sucks :down:
:hug:

I've been away 2 days and have no idea what's going on...
go to the gym? or play catch-up in here? :hmm:

Basically two days of perving and leather pants discussion :lol:
Hope you don't get sick :hug:

Oh no, don't get sick. Yuck!

I'm good, taking time off for a bit. I know we missed each other :( booo!
I'll try not to!

But I'm sure you had fun at Comicon. I might be back around X-mas. Taking time off sounds nice - I just went back after a long free summer so I can't complain too much

*runs away giggling* :wink:

5 freakin shows together!! :hyper:

Oh no. That sucks :down:
:hug:

Basically two days of perving and leather pants discussion :lol:

Jealous that you get 5 shows with Wild!
And I kinda guessed that's what was going on so I just skimmed :lol:

Saw that SG was in here

I'll try not to!

But I'm sure you had fun at Comicon. I might be back around X-mas. Taking time off sounds nice - I just went back after a long free summer so I can't complain too much

Jealous that you get 5 shows with Wild!
And I kinda guessed that's what was going on so I just skimmed :lol:

Saw that SG was in here

Oh yeah CC was fun. Next year I'll miss it tho since I'll be in NY and MN :hyper:

Cori, nice King Missile reference. I saw them in SF in college :lol:

VP, too bad I missed your bad 90's pic. That's why you need fb!

Comet: your lusten/listen freudian slip made me lol

I love in the Space Oddity / Return of the STingray vid, you can see Larry stretching - I feel like I've observed an intimate moment :love: And I like the club design on his shirt but I can't tell what's on the back... wish there was a place to just look at his collection of shirts. Maybe I should start a thread... :hmm:

I love in the Space Oddity / Return of the STingray vid, you can see Larry stretching - I feel like I've observed an intimate moment :love: And I like the club design on his shirt but I can't tell what's on the back... wish there was a place to just look at his collection of shirts. Maybe I should start a thread... :hmm:

I thought of you the minute I saw him stretch. :lol:

that would be a nice thread. :hmm:

Link :hmm:

Forgot to ask what it's a video of? :lol:

It's the intro - Space Oddity / Return of the Stingray Guitar. Some fan was looking down the hallway/stairs at the band waiting for their cue and you can see Larry stretching his wrists out.

Oh, and FYI, Larry, if you need any help stretching or massaging or relieving tension of any kind before or after a gig, you just let me know, hon. :wink:

:wave::wave:

Hi zu! :hug: hi kristen!:hug:

I left here about 9AM :lol: slept till 12:30PM / couldn't find my keys so I missed getting some where/ I hwas having too much ttrouble getting on here-so I went back to sleep:lol:

S I just got up again a little while ago:D:lol:

nice to see the trhreeads been BUSY still....

catchiing up!

It's the intro - Space Oddity / Return of the Stingray Guitar. Some fan was looking down the hallway/stairs at the band waiting for their cue and you can see Larry stretching his wrists out.

Oh, and FYI, Larry, if you need any help stretching or massaging or relieving tension of any kind before or after a gig, you just let me know, hon. :wink:

Found it. So cute :cute:

:wave::wave:

Hi zu! :hug: hi kristen!:hug:

I left here about 9AM :lol: slept till 12:30PM / couldn't find my keys so I missed getting some where/ I hwas having too much ttrouble getting on here-so I went back to sleep:lol:

S I just got up again a little while ago:D:lol:

nice to see the trhreeads been BUSY still....

catchiing up!

Hey Daz :wave:

Back
Top Bottom