PGP: Saluting Right Back at Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No it's about 10 chapters. But I already realised which it is, I just don't remember who it's by. It starts with the band on the beach, recent day, and when they're driving back they almost crash into a girl(Bono's driving) who collapsed due to dehydration. Then there's no other person around except for the girl's mother, something about the earth's energy being disrupted and other stuff. It's incredibly well written.

I wasn't even on here before U2 fanfiction.... such a shame I missed something there.

No it's about 10 chapters. But I already realised which it is, I just don't remember who it's by. It starts with the band on the beach, recent day, and when they're driving back they almost crash into a girl(Bono's driving) who collapsed due to dehydration. Then there's no other person around except for the girl's mother, something about the earth's energy being disrupted and other stuff. It's incredibly well written.

Not my work then :lol:

OMG - I just made a massive mistake, and totally ruined my entire day's worth of work. :scream: Guess who's gonna be taking work home tonight, or staying here until it's pitch black outside?! :happy: Dammit. :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom