PGP: Saluting Right Back at Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was wondering about that... Looks like my old gameboy. :love:

Bono's DERP face... :lol:

I'm moving on Sunday and haven't got around to packing yet, so I'll be scarce
(more so) until I get

My friend had the real first gameboy like that to, I got the Gameboy pocket wich came after that. Still in B&W. Its cool tough :love:

Where are you moving to? Packing is a job most people procrastinate.
I hate it to , even for vacation. I never moved out yet so I can't even compare to it.

My friend had the real first gameboy like that to, I got the Gameboy pocket wich came after that. Still in B&W. Its cool tough :love:

Where are you moving to? Packing is a job most people procrastinate.
I hate it to , even for vacation. I never moved out yet so I can't even compare to it.

I had one of those old phat ones with Mario1 and tetris. Mario1 was a bitch to finish because it didn't have a save option. You had to finish on ONE set of batteries or restart. :crack: The water level.

After I got a gameboy colour with pokemon yellow. :D Very first thing I bought with my own pocket money. Best thing I ever did with it! I still have it and it's still 100% functional.

I had one of those old phat ones with Mario1 and tetris. Mario1 was a bitch to finish because it didn't have a save option. You had to finish on ONE set of batteries or restart. :crack: The water level.

After I got a gameboy colour with pokemon yellow. :D Very first thing I bought with my own pocket money. Best thing I ever did with it! I still have it and it's still 100% functional.

Yep , they are the best, no battery problems what so ever ,
I still have my Pink gameboy pocket, with Mario 3 , Wario World, Nintendo Game and Watch Gallery, we had Pokemon Blue and Red... but my brother lost them both :angry: I loved those games.

Yep , they are the best, no battery problems what so ever ,
I still have my Pink gameboy pocket, with Mario 3 , Wario World, Nintendo Game and Watch Gallery, we had Pokemon Blue and Red... but my brother lost them both :angry: I loved those games.

You had a pink one? How Cliche! :tsk: Mine was turqoise. So is my DS now.

Mario 3, which one is that? :hmm: I don't remember ever playing that. I did get Mario world 2, the golden coins though. That game I still sometimes play on my ds(gameboy emulator), it's great.
That I really don't get. How can so many people just LOSE their games? :doh: I guarded those things with my life. NOBODY was allowed to borrow my games or play on them without me being there. Someone once played on my pokemon game, started a new game and saved. I learned the hard way not to let others touch your games. :( My pikachu lv 100!

*is on slow phone of slowness*

Hi also domo-kun :wave:

I'm just moving a couple of suburbs north, with some other friends. One friend I was sharing with is about to have a baby, she moved out today. The other two are moving in with family to save money for their wedding next year.

I hate moving. :crack: Luckily I don't have much furniture.

You had a pink one? How Cliche! :tsk: Mine was turqoise. So is my DS now.

Mario 3, which one is that? :hmm: I don't remember ever playing that. I did get Mario world 2, the golden coins though. That game I still sometimes play on my ds(gameboy emulator), it's great.
That I really don't get. How can so many people just LOSE their games? :doh: I guarded those things with my life. NOBODY was allowed to borrow my games or play on them without me being there. Someone once played on my pokemon game, started a new game and saved. I learned the hard way not to let others touch your games. :( My pikachu lv 100!

Yeah , I was only about 6, my brother was 9 he literally sneaked into my room and stole my games when I was on gymnast-camp .
Loaned them out to a friend, never saw them back.
Mario 3 was pretty much the same, some nice underwater levels.

*is on slow phone of slowness*

Hi also domo-kun :wave:

I'm just moving a couple of suburbs north, with some other friends. One friend I was sharing with is about to have a baby, she moved out today. The other two are moving in with family to save money for their wedding next year.

I hate moving. :crack: Luckily I don't have much furniture.

Could I call you Ali as wel ?
Furniture must be overkill. You could be busy the whole day driving up and down with your stuff.

Yeah , I was only about 6, my brother was 9 he literally sneaked into my room and stole my games when I was on gymnast-camp .
Loaned them out to a friend, never saw them back.
Mario 3 was pretty much the same, some nice underwater levels.

:tsk: You should still demand that he'll buy you new games. What a jerk!

Ah that explains it! :D Yesh, I have been splurging in Chocolatey goodness for a few days now! Thanks so much :hug: I like the card as well, fireworks are always nice.

Awesome. You're most welcome! :hug:

The other cards were mostly really girly things... :tsk:
I can barely remember what I wrote now! *forgetful*

Awesome. You're most welcome! :hug:

The other cards were mostly really girly things... :tsk:
I can barely remember what I wrote now! *forgetful*

Girly cards? Then I'm even more glad with this one! :lol: My friends already gave me a pink barbie for my birthday, wrapped in a twilight poster, so I have plenty of girly shit around. :wink: They also gave me the House dvd box of 1-5 so I guess I can't complain..

GG and Ali :hug:
LONG time no see!

I'm doing good! How are you?

Certainly been a while! :hug: Glad to hear that, and how's Mercy? How old is she now?

I'm doing good. Sad the holidays are about to be over but I hope I'll manage. Certainly happy with the tour restarting, and judging from the pics and clips I'm not the only one. :shifty:

For SG, have you seen the man in white yet? :love:
p8102149.jpg

Could I call you Ali as wel ?
Furniture must be overkill. You could be busy the whole day driving up and down with your stuff.

Sure you can :) Most people call me Ali on here altho IRL I usually go by Alison (which is my name), so it's all good. I'll answer to "hey, you!" as well! :D

Ihave a friend with a trailer who's going to help, thank goodness!

Had kind of a weird dream last night. I was sitting at my kitchen table and Bono was sitting across from me and we were chatting like old friends. He was wearing this dark green sweater, which looked so hot on him, jeans, and his new shades. It was weird though because we were sitting across from each other and I was on my laptop posting on here as we were chatting. Then he moved over to sit beside me and I closed my computer really fast so he couldn't see I was posting on here :lol:

Back
Top Bottom