PGP: Saluting Right Back at Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoblacktank.jpg

Ok, you know the 2 tank top pics of him in the car with the girls attacking him thru the window right? And of course that one that surfaced recently of him ripping his shirt open... (no tank top, just bare Bono) :hmm:

hang on, there are more from on stage...

Ha, I like both Red Light and Babyface. :)

Yeah, I posted a thing in the setlist complaints thread about my setlist feelings - it'll never be perfect, esp in a stadium setting, so why worry? :)

Ha, I'll post a big speech IF Bono jumps out of a cake. I somehow avoided all the other speeches. I think by saying "this place is important to me, yada, yada, yada, I'll fill in the details why later" :lol: I do remember that I hit 15,000 right after my string of shows in Sept 05.

I don't remember 5 threads a day...2, sometimes 3 maybe...or a one pic per post rule, at least not in here. :ohmy:
lol, ah well we'll have to agree to disagree on those two then. :lol:

And that's a very good point. There will ALWAYS be people unsatisfied with the setlist and they'll always bitch about it, while the majority of people is fine with the sets as they are. I don't think 95% of people inside the stadiums give a crap. I sure as hell didn't care for the same setlist in Hannover, as the concert was so much better than Frankfurt!

:shifty: We'll have to make arrangements for that then. Can I be there to take pictures/videos?

Oh well I do remember that during the Vertigo tour we had a few days that we went through 4 or 5 threads a day for a week! it was insane. I'd wake up and you guys had gone through two threads, and the EU people went through a thread during the day, then during the night another thread went by. :lol: insane but good old times.
The 1 pic per post was I think in one of the threads in main PLEBA, not sure what it was about anymore.. but I do remember that rule.

:ohmy: seriously?? I know you've seen them, but hang on and I'll go digging.

And I do have the pic you asked about in the video too. :D

OMG :bow: thank you!!!!

bonoblacktank.jpg

Ok, you know the 2 tank top pics of him in the car with the girls attacking him thru the window right? And of course that one that surfaced recently of him ripping his shirt open... (no tank top, just bare Bono) :hmm:

hang on, there are more from on stage...

:drool: Naice.

I have those two of him in the car, but him ripping his shirt open????

DAMN. I haven't been in PLEBA's photo threads for too long! :lol:

*rightclicksave*

Is this the studio pic?

ZOOedgebonozoostudio.jpg

there's another of just Bono like this too, do you need it?

still getting the other ones...

I didn't either. I'm thinking it must be a new discovery, or I would have heard of it. Brain chemistry. :love:

I love this picture so much, one of the best I've seen in years. :)

It's a brilliant shot, Bono's really been cuddly with Edge onstage. And Adam as well! Guess he's just happy to be back on tour!

:shifty: I'm going to have it printed into a poster, together with my avatar. Domo has a really good printer so she printed out a bunch of her concert pics already, with a few big ones and a few small ones. I asked her if she can print some out for me and she will. These two shall be printed, including a couple of other pics I took in Hannover. Haven't decided which ones to print though. :hmm:

lol, ah well we'll have to agree to disagree on those two then. :lol:

And that's a very good point. There will ALWAYS be people unsatisfied with the setlist and they'll always bitch about it, while the majority of people is fine with the sets as they are. I don't think 95% of people inside the stadiums give a crap. I sure as hell didn't care for the same setlist in Hannover, as the concert was so much better than Frankfurt!

:shifty: We'll have to make arrangements for that then. Can I be there to take pictures/videos?

Oh well I do remember that during the Vertigo tour we had a few days that we went through 4 or 5 threads a day for a week! it was insane. I'd wake up and you guys had gone through two threads, and the EU people went through a thread during the day, then during the night another thread went by. :lol: insane but good old times.
The 1 pic per post was I think in one of the threads in main PLEBA, not sure what it was about anymore.. but I do remember that rule.

Okay, maybe it was in the main area, but I don't remember it being in effect in here. and if it was, we ignored it. :reject: :lol:

Unless you're referring to the blank period I suffered when comet posted (it must have been the drugs, lol :shifty: ) I remember the Europeans as being Wild, Jem, Susan and Bonogirl, and they all posted late afternoon/early evening est with the rest of us. You may be referring to some later period, though. :)

anyway, I think I should try to sleep for a few hours. Because nearly 9 am is a perfectly reasonable time to sleep. :angry:

Talk to you all later. :wave:

nite VP :wave: nice talking again!

Gg I'm still looking for the other tank on stage pics, because they are nice.

Okay, maybe it was in the main area, but I don't remember it being in effect in here. and if it was, we ignored it. :reject: :lol:

Unless you're referring to the blank period I suffered when comet posted (it must have been the drugs, lol :shifty: ) I remember the Europeans as being Wild, Jem, Susan and Bonogirl, and they all posted late afternoon/early evening est with the rest of us. You may be referring to some later period, though. :)

anyway, I think I should try to sleep for a few hours. Because nearly 9 am is a perfectly reasonable time to sleep. :angry:

Talk to you all later. :wave:
I think it was around january-february 2006 that I came in the pgp, with the Aussie and South American leg going underway. There were quite a few people posting during my daytime as well.

:hug: Hope you can get some sleep! I'll send Bono on his way.
I remember the 1 pic per post thing. oooh for someone like me that was torture! :fist:

:lol:

:lol: So I'm not imagining things! Good.

All this old skool reminiscing made me have my old lunch again. Yoghurt with peach slices and chocolate sauce. :shifty:

I think it was around january-february 2006 that I came in the pgp, with the Aussie and South American leg going underway. There were quite a few people posting during my daytime as well.

:hug: Hope you can get some sleep! I'll send Bono on his way.

:lol: So I'm not imagining things! Good.

All this old skool reminiscing made me have my old lunch again. Yoghurt with peach slices and chocolate sauce. :shifty:

Do you still have your can of peaches? :shifty: :lol:

Ok I found one of the pics and maybe I remembered wrong, it's a sleeveless moreso than a tank, but still good. I'm uploading. And is it just arms you're after, because there are the sleeveless RTSS outfit pics. :hmm:

Do you still have your can of peaches? :shifty: :lol:

Ok I found one of the pics and maybe I remembered wrong, it's a sleeveless moreso than a tank, but still good. I'm uploading. And is it just arms you're after, because there are the sleeveless RTSS outfit pics. :hmm:

:shifty: Yeah, and also the photoshop of Bono in a bath of peaches Kaf made me for my birthday that year. Good times, good times.

:shifty: Anything showing the Bono arms is fine by me!

That half nekkid Fly pic made me think... :drool: How the F will I cope if Bono decides to rip his shirt off onstage this tour. With them leather pants. :faint:

:shifty: Yeah, and also the photoshop of Bono in a bath of peaches Kaf made me for my birthday that year. Good times, good times.

:shifty: Anything showing the Bono arms is fine by me!

That half nekkid Fly pic made me think... :drool: How the F will I cope if Bono decides to rip his shirt off onstage this tour. With them leather pants. :faint:

I don't think I saved the peaces bath pic! :lol:

and if he rips his shirt off on stage this tour... :faint: well I'll see you in heaven. or the other place I guess.

oh shit the sun just came up... i should go to bed :lol:

:giggle: Careful, don't let the sun burn you away!

Good night. :hug: Thanks for the pics and lolz!

Imagine Bono doing a professional Photoshoot in his tour outfit sans shirt. PLEBA would NEVER recover from that.

:drool: oh those are some lovely shots. And I'm surprised how many Ab pics I don't have yet!

Who is David guyer?

ex-bodyguard from zoo thru vertigo tryin to sell a book with tour stories. he posted some pics on Twitter.

Ok a few more before the sun burns me up. LOL!

bonozoortssbw.jpg

bonoabrtssbw.jpg

:wave: :kiss: it's good to be back.

:shifty: Sooo, what about wifebeater Bono?

:drool:

Better late than never .... :combust::drool:

It's like I've gone back in time... but more mature and with better taste. I mean, back in the days I pretty much drooled at everything that had Bono on it. Now it's just select things that include leather. It's strange how a pair of pants can change a woman's mind so easily!

And I never actually paid much attention to Edge, but he is quite cute! :cute: Especially when playing piano and wiggling that nonexistant ass of his tot he beat. I just can't get over how adorable that was! And he and Bono are just a very cute married couple onstage.:wink:

:giggle: Domo's pic was just perfect. She caught Bono sticking a finger in Edge's shirt in Hannover. And Edge just ignored him and kept playing. Bwhaha. Gotta be great to have a friend as crazy as B.

I got you contaminated with the Edge virus. Great! Okay , Bono couldn't
keep his hands of him. Dressed in those pant might have helped a bit. And I found front view. Its on the other computer. I'll post when I get home :shifty:

ex-bodyguard from zoo thru vertigo tryin to sell a book with tour stories. he posted some pics on Twitter.

Ok a few more before the sun burns me up. LOL!

bonozoortssbw.jpg

bonoabrtssbw.jpg

:wave: :kiss: it's good to be back.

Nice.... Angle :love: *lol at the gameboy tough*

Heh I rememeber the Gameboy picture! :giggle: I wonder if Bono played mario on it. Edge probably did!

:wink: I was a BEdge girl waaaay before you even came on this forum Domo.

:shocked: YOU FOUND THE FRONT VIEW???? ZOMG. Where????

Heh I rememeber the Gameboy picture! :giggle: I wonder if Bono played mario on it. Edge probably did!

:wink: I was a BEdge girl waaaay before you even came on this forum Domo.

:shocked: YOU FOUND THE FRONT VIEW???? ZOMG. Where????

German photo site , forgot wich one... I'll try to find it.

Edit: look at the new banner of u2tour.de

He's cheating on Edge again!

Sleep well Comet :hug:

I was just bout to post it! I sended it your way yesterday!
But I forgot wich gallery...

Back
Top Bottom