PGP - rowing our boat on every breaking Wave

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All right, I have to go elsewhere for a while. My eyes are killing me from too much laptop time, and I need to nap before getting ready to go see Gaga.

See you later! :wave:

Is that the show where he's singing Bad on his back? :ohmy: I keep the vid of that song handy at all times, just because. :drool:

I really am tempted. but I'm afraid of figuring out how to burn them and stuff, I can do audio torrents as long as their mp3's, but all that dual layer dvd talk makes me :panic: Do they play on a dvd player? I'm not a fan of watching shows on my computer. I wanna lay on the floor or the couch and watch em on TV.

Why yes, yes it is. :shifty:

Well it's not that hard, though I didn't know about dual layer stuff either. I'll just google a program to burn them with I guess. They are actually torrented in DVD file, so you won't need to convert them from avi or whatever. :) And yes, play on a regular dvd player.

Well it's not that hard, though I didn't know about dual layer stuff either. I'll just google a program to burn them with I guess. They are actually torrented in DVD file, so you won't need to convert them from avi or whatever. :) And yes, play on a regular dvd player.

Oh wow, my stuff that's downloaded in dvd files still needs to be converted to burn! :huh:

:hug::heart:

GG, I undertook a project this year of organizing my bootlegs - I inadvertently ended up with a lot of duplicates of audio shows, even though I had them logged in a spreadsheet. Sometimes I'm just not paying close enough attention.

So I organized and got rid of duplicates, and then went through and listened to at least a little bit of each show to judge the audio quality, and made notes on my spreadsheet. It was a fun project! It took me a long time, although I sometimes would go a few weeks without working on it.

:nerd:

I wish I was that organised. :hi5:

:hug : :hug : Craig :love: If there's anything I can do...

(I'd help Craig, if he needs a hand :shifty : )

Thanks. :hug::love: Will PM you his suggestions. :lmao::love:

Ok, I need to think about this... I might try to start with that show and see how far I get before I come running to you all for help. LOL One question though, do the shows fit on 1 disc? The files seem really huge when I looked at them at U2start. So you download the torrent, then you need to download a dvd burning program from the internet? (Or will something on my laptop already be able to do it... :reject: ) (more than 1 question)

have fun at Lady Gaga cori!

Ok, I need to think about this... I might try to start with that show and see how far I get before I come running to you all for help. LOL One question though, do the shows fit on 1 disc? The files seem really huge when I looked at them at U2start. So you download the torrent, then you need to download a dvd burning program from the internet? (Or will something on my laptop already be able to do it... :reject: ) (more than 1 question)

have fun at Lady Gaga cori!

The program I use is called ConvertXtoDVD. It's SO simple and user-friendly. It will convert almost any format to dvd, as well as converting PAL to NTSC, and vise-versa. As well, it can shrink dual layer dvds to fit on one standard dvd. It's like magic. :love:

The program I use is called ConvertXtoDVD. It's SO simple and user-friendly. It will convert almost any format to dvd, as well as converting PAL to NTSC, and vise-versa. As well, it can shrink dual layer dvds to fit on one standard dvd. It's like magic. :love:

That sounds like a neat program! :ohmy: *googles*

And depends on the disc you have. I had only really old dvd discs(like four years old or even older) so the amsterdam boot didn't fit on one. But I assume newer discs can store more.

:love: I think I saw my arm in that clip! I surely saw our Security Guard who stood in front of me!(I had a panic asthma attack during Kasabian because some 2m6ft8 asshole started crushing me and planned to stand there for the entire show. The guard was really nice and kept checking up on me if I was okay.
]

ETA: I think I saw Domo!

ETA: The leather pants. Oh my god. :combust:

Now I get why they had posters saying we were going to be filmed and why there were more cameras than in Frankfurt!

Thank you VP, I'm going to check it all out! :D

And ooh :ohmy: goes to watch video Gg posted.

That sounds like a neat program! :ohmy: *googles*

And depends on the disc you have. I had only really old dvd discs(like four years old or even older) so the amsterdam boot didn't fit on one. But I assume newer discs can store more.

It's not a free program (although you can find it on torrent sites :shifty: ), but it's worth every single penny. :up: I use it SO much, and have never had a problem with it. I can't recommend it enough.

Standard discs are still the same size, nothing's changed about them, but they do have dual-layer discs now which can hold double, but you need to have a dual-layer burner to use them - I don't have one, so I'm still using standard.

It's not a free program (although you can find it on torrent sites :shifty: ), but it's worth every single penny. :up: I use it SO much, and have never had a problem with it. I can't recommend it enough.

Standard discs are still the same size, nothing's changed about them, but they do have dual-layer discs now which can hold double, but you need to have a dual-layer burner to use them - I don't have one, so I'm still using standard.

oh it had a free version, I assume it's a limited trial. I don't like to pay for programs I don't use often though. :wink: an OS is one thing, a dvd burning program a whole other.

Back
Top Bottom