PGP - rowing our boat on every breaking Wave

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jesus christ. On August 6 I had the milestone of 43,000 posts.

It's now august 22. How the fuck did I manage to post nearly another 1,000 posts in 16 days?????????? :der: : postwhore:

I think we can blame that on the leather, GG. :wink:

Ha. Great minds think alike!

:lol: That's what Domo said as well. Ofcourse, I should blame it on the leather! I think most posts are from the Turin, Horsens and Helsinki setlist parties and the last three or four PGPs. And the picture threads I may have frequented as well. :shifty:

helsinkihands.jpg

^ It's all his fault.
GG you're such a postwhore :tsk:

K maybe DR Mullen could sort you out ?

:lmao: Hello Pot, it's nice to meet you. My name is Kettle.

I'd rahter have a doctor Hewson if you don't mind. :shifty:

:lol: That's what Domo said as well. Ofcourse, I should blame it on the leather! I think most posts are from the Turin, Horsens and Helsinki setlist parties and the last three or four PGPs. And the picture threads I may have frequented as well. :shifty:

helsinkihands.jpg

^ It's all his fault.

:lmao: Hello Pot, it's nice to meet you. My name is Kettle.

I'd rahter have a doctor Hewson if you don't mind. :shifty:

Oh is he imaging running his hands down my body in that photo :combust:

Yeah i never denied i was a postwhore :sexywink:

Ok nobody responded to my previous post, but is Interference having a weird image for anyone else? The image before the link and before every tab is U2gigs! This is on IE btw.

Wouldn't you be on your back though?? Whilst he prod & poked you with all his instruments and drumsticks :wink:

Me too , wish you girls over in the past could be there too

At least i get to spend it with a few girls though :drool:

I think that thought alone just cured me :combust:
That would give my knees a break from the splinters though. Whoops, did I say that out loud :shifty: :silent:

Yep, a few girls and 4 hot boys :drool: Now that's what I call a good birthday!

Ok nobody responded to my previous post, but is Interference having a weird image for anyone else? The image before the link and before every tab is U2gigs! This is on IE btw.

Not having that problem here, but this is the only IE window I have open - did you have u2gigs up too? Maybe you should close that tab.

Perfect!! Hmmm gotta start thinking up some ideas :hmm:

What time should I tell Bono to meet you at your hotel for a post-concert b-day celebration??

You gotta get a crackberry. They're the best!!

He may already be at our hotel? For all we know they may stay there too

Imagine Jem, ANji & I waiting for a lift ,it stops , we walk in and there's Bono & Larry :faint:

He may already be at our hotel? For all we know they may stay there too

Imagine Jem, ANji & I waiting for a lift ,it stops , we walk in and there's Bono & Larry :faint:

:drool:

and after you're finished doing whatever you do in the elevator, I'd expect a BB message with details :sexywink:

Feel free to use my "accidently fall on the emergency stop button" plan :shifty:

I am off to my grandparents 60th anniversary party. I am the MC!!:wink:

Wish me luck!:crack:

My kids look so adorable!:cute:

Talk to all you ladies later!!!:wave:

Glad you had a good time, cori! :up: I'm glad you didn't die in the traffic, though! :lol:

GG - I don't see that either, but then again I only use Firefox. :)

Last night I was up until 2am finishing off a Harry Potter book. I've read these books many times, and I know how it ends, but I just couldn't put the damn thing down. :lol: I'm re-reading the entire series before the new movie comes out, but I'll be done WAY before November. I should have delayed reading the books for a month or two. :lol:

ETA - Have fun, Amy! Wow - 60 years? That's amazing! Congrats to them. :)

:lol: Ok then it's really weird. I'm screencapping. I have U2gigs in a separate window.

God I need to think of something for my milestone.

I am off to my grandparents 60th anniversary party. I am the MC!!

Wish me luck!

My kids look so adorable!

Talk to all you ladies later!!!

Have fun Amy :hug: :wave:

Glad you had a good time, cori! :up: I'm glad you didn't die in the traffic, though!

GG - I don't see that either, but then again I only use Firefox. :)

Last night I was up until 2am finishing off a Harry Potter book. I've read these books many times, and I know how it ends, but I just couldn't put the damn thing down. :lol: I'm re-reading the entire series before the new movie comes out, but I'll be done WAY before November. I should have delayed reading the books for a month or two. :lol:

ETA - Have fun, Amy! Wow - 60 years? That's amazing! Congrats to them. :)

Good thing it's Sunday and you don't have to get up for work. I've never read any Harry Potter books or seen the movies :reject:

Depends if they got any security with them :lol:

Got ya :sexywink:

I can just imagine Bono cheekily asking us "Going down ladies" :silent:

OMG :lol:

Back
Top Bottom