PGP - rowing our boat on every breaking Wave

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All caught up.

Love the tags :lol:

Lots of GA position chat I see :hmm: I know I'm gonna be dead by the time I finish my trips. I'm planning on lining up super early or camping out for each show. Gonna do rail once, and then pit the rest of the times. I've already had seats and saw the light show so I don't need to do that again. I wanna be close to the band :drool:
Obviously I wanna be able to see Larry too so not sure if front rail is the best spot to see him (kinda wanna try it once though just to see what it's like). I'll probably do a couple rows back from the FOS a bunch of times and outer rail once or twice.
What do you guys think? I need GA expert opinions haha.

All caught up.

Love the tags :lol:

Lots of GA position chat I see :hmm: I know I'm gonna be dead by the time I finish my trips. I'm planning on lining up super early or camping out for each show. Gonna do rail once, and then pit the rest of the times. I've already had seats and saw the light show so I don't need to do that again. I wanna be close to the band :drool:

The first time you are, you are going to LOSE IT. :lol: What a thrill. :)

I'm expecting that :hyper: And the best part is that I'll get to do it with you guys :D

Yay! I can't wait to see your reaction! :hyper: And you too, Thora!!

It was weird for me, because for the first TO show last tour, we had seats, because I wasn't sure what time we'd be getting into town. Then the next day/night was when we met them all but Adam. The day after that was my first GA on the outside rail. So, I'd already met Bono, talked with him, hugged him, etc, but that STILL didn't prepare me for seeing this rock GOD perform just a few feet from me. Whoa. It was such a rush! :memories: :love: It's like he literally did transform from being a mortal (a breathtaking, amazing mortal, mind you) to some sort of a god. He's...something. :)

It was weird for me, because for the first TO show last tour, we had seats, because I wasn't sure what time we'd be getting into town. Then the next day/night was when we met them all but Adam. The day after that was my first GA on the outside rail. So, I'd already met Bono, talked with him, hugged him, etc, but that STILL didn't prepare me for seeing this rock GOD perform just a few feet from me. Whoa. It was such a rush! :memories: :love: It's like he literally did transform from being a mortal (a breathtaking, amazing mortal, mind you) to some sort of a god. He's...something. :)

THIS is what I'm looking forward to. Seeing them up close right in front of me. I don't know if I could handle or even want to meet them in person, but having them so close in concert is going to be SUCH a thrill! :heart: :hyper:

I am going to lose it in GA in Montreal!:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Wait, back it on up! Are you coming now??!!! :hyper: Did we convince you?! :lol:

I'm watching season 2 of HIMYM right now, and they just mentioned U2. :love:

I'm sure everyone will get a good laugh out of my reaction. I'm predicting a combination of screaming/crying/ shouting "Oh my god!!" over and over :lol:

That experience sounds amazing :drool:

Just decided tonight!:hyper::hyper::hyper:

WOOO!! :hi5: So awesome!!

I'm sure everyone will get a good laugh out of my reaction. I'm predicting a combination of screaming/crying/ shouting "Oh my god!!" over and over :lol:

That experience sounds amazing :drool:

HEE - that is EXACTLY going to be me. :lmao: On the few videos that I took in Vegas, you can hear me screaming OH MY GOD every few seconds. :lol: I was so excited to see them again, and I was just in seats. :D

Thora, is Montreal your first GA????

No, Seattle will be. :)

WOOO!! :hi5: So awesome!!

HEE - that is EXACTLY going to be me. :lmao: On the few videos that I took in Vegas, you can hear me screaming OH MY GOD every few seconds. :lol: I was so excited to see them again, and I was just in seats. :D

No, Seattle will be. :)

I found this hilarious video on youtube of a girl filming Soon/Breathe at Toronto1. She was front rail and everytime I watch that video I think "this is exactly how I'm gonna sound" :lol:
We can scream together :hug:

VP - the auction's gone back to set items now, if you were interested. It's too hard to keep up with both, so I'm probably just going to give up on watching that soon. :lol:

:wave::wave:
Hi VP, Kristen and any one else !!!! :hug:S

you all have been on a tear , I see. I left at pg 2!

K I was sooooo :hyper::love::hyper:
excited and almost disbelieving that I was right on the outer rail last summer!!!
:heart:(thanks to dg & laura)

I'd "only" bee trying to see them up close as a band for like 27 yrs!

ALthough VP I think I am going to be AS or even more excited if I get the chance for GA again!

1 especially of Bono's going to continue in leather and/ keep threcurrent hair cut
2 evenmore so...I've sometimes heard people say that the second tiime they've done something they've always wanted to do but couldn't etc......
They were MORE excited becaue the first timecould feel like "a fluke", unbelievable luck--- but who said there'd be a another time!

I tend to go with this feeling /thinking!

:hyper:
and yeah thora!I yelled , I OMGed!!!!! And started to cry abit after i got there and looked all around me with The Outer Rail right under my curiled fingers:ohmy::hyper::ohmy:. Aftger ALL these years of trying AT LAST!!!

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:
Hi VP, Kristen and any one else:hug:S

excited and almost dibieving that I was right on the outer rail last summer!!!
( thanks to dg & laura)

I'd "only" bee trying to see them up close asa band for like yrs!

ALthough VP I think I am going tol be AS or even more excited if I get the chance for GA again!

1 especially of Bono's going to continue in leather and/ keep thr current hair cur2 evenmore so...I've sometimesd heard peoople say that the second tiime they've don something they've always wanted to do but coyldn.t etc......
They were if MORE excited becaue the first could feeel like "a fluke", unbelievablt luck--- but who said there'd be a another time!

Hey Daz! :hug:

I remember you being excited! Laura met up with you right?
I can't imagine waiting as long as you did to see them up close. You're a trooper :up:

Hey Kristen, you should start watching out for two door dark blue Hondas with Chatham license plates... my sister just moved into her bf's place tonight :lol: He lives about 15 mins outside of town in what sounds like a pretty beautiful house... and he made sure Megan liked the house before he bought it this spring :giggle:

Hey Kristen, you should start watching out for two door dark blue Hondas with Chatham license plates... my sister just moved into her bf's place tonight :lol: He lives about 15 mins outside of town in what sounds like a pretty beautiful house... and he made sure Megan liked the house before he bought it this spring :giggle:

Will do :wink:

Guess she can eat all the persians she wants now eh? :shifty:
(sorry just had to do it) :therethere:

VP - the auction's gone back to set items now, if you were interested. It's too hard to keep up with both, so I'm probably just going to give up on watching that soon. :lol:

Okay, thanks! I might just open it up for a while. i wonder how late they're going tonight. And I hope someone posts what everything ended up going for, in one spot.

:wave::wave:
Hi VP, Kristen and any one else !!!! :hug :S

excited and almost disbelieving that I was right on the outer rail last summer!!!
:heart:(thanks to dg & laura)

I'd "only" bee trying to see them up close as a band for like 27 yrs!

ALthough VP I think I am going to be AS or even more excited if I get the chance for GA again!

1 especially of Bono's going to continue in leather and/ keep threcurrent hair cut
2 evenmore so...I've sometimes heard people say that the second tiime they've done something they've always wanted to do but couldn't etc......
They were MORE excited becaue the first timecould feel like "a fluke", unbelievable luck--- but who said there'd be a another time!

:hyper:
and yeah thora!I yelled , I OMGed!!!!! And started to cry abit after i got there and looked all around me with The Outer Rail right under my curiled fingers:ohmy::hyper::ohmy:. Aftger ALL these years of trying AT LAST!!!

Aw, that's awesome. :)

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, or like I don't appreciate this tour, I really do...but for me, it doesn't come close to the intimacy of last tour. There's so much more of the catwalk for him to cover now compared to arenas, and last tour, I kept hitting on just the right spot on the rail all the times I did GA, and he spent SO much time just in front of me.

I AM excited for the leather, though. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom