PGP - rowing our boat on every breaking Wave

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Holy shit, a "crib" they used on the set just went for 8,000! :ohmy: The fake baby they used for when the real baby actor wasn't needed only went for 800. :lol:

I can't wait to see how much the squirrel baby goes for. :love: :lol: Sarah said probably millions...

eta - Charlie's fake bags of heroin are up now. :lol:

:lol: Niiiice.

Can you send me the link? I'd love to watch whatever's left of the auction. :)

ETA - that ring was the one I was most interested in. :love:

Hi VP/Thora/Cori/everyone :wave: Just a fly-by while I finish packing...

I haven't read back so I have no idea what's going on... :lol:

Am stuck with phone internet so can't watch vids... But yay Aus/NZ tour!! :hyper:
Timing could be better but I musn't whinge.

If it's the Leather Pants Tour, does that mean we get... two legs??

:D

Sorry if someone already made that joke... :wink:

Holy shit, a "crib" they used on the set just went for 8,000! :eek:hmy : The fake baby they used for when the real baby actor wasn't needed only went for 800. :lol :

I can't wait to see how much the squirrel baby goes for. :love : :lol : Sarah said probably millions...

eta - Charlie's fake bags of heroin are up now. :lol :

eta again - $9,000 for Charlie's Drive Shaft ring! :eek:hmy :

(sorry, I know most of you aren't interested, but I thought Thora, Dazzled and comet might be : ) )

I have no idea what any of those things are but the prices are insane. :lol:

I must be up for a serious night out - I am wearing mascara. :lol :

:lol:

Hi VP/Thora/Cori/everyone :wave : Just a fly-by while I finish packing...

I haven't read back so I have no idea what's going on... :lol :

Am stuck with phone internet so can't watch vids... But yay Aus/NZ tour!! :hyper :
Timing could be better but I musn't whinge.

If it's the Leather Pants Tour, does that mean we get... two legs??

: D

Sorry if someone already made that joke... :wink :

So happy for you Aussie/NZ folks. :hyper::hi5:

And no one has made that joke yet. :lol:

Hey Jem! :wave:

I need to decide if I want to do the full-on front front rail thing at a show here... I kinda do just for the total craziness, plus I'm tall, so it shouldn't be too painful. Everyone behind me might hate me tho... :uhoh:

Eh, they survived when I was on the outer rail in Dublin. :wink:

Anyone know what it's like on the inside of the outer inner rail...?

*realises that makes no sense* :lol:

Bugger it, I stress too much. I'll just get there early and see where I end up. Def want a better spot inside than I had at Ams II.

VP, I miss pancake Ben... :sad:

Need to shower... :wave:

Hi/bye Ali! :wave: I feel you, I HATE packing.

Thora, you're welcome! :kiss: And OMG, maps for 9,000! That's what we wanted most, sigh. Well, that and the squirrel baby. :wink:

:lol: The squirrel baby would be creepily hilarious.

I can't remember - is this for charity or something? I really hope so, because they're making a shitload of money off these things! :lol:

:lol: The squirrel baby would be creepily hilarious.

I can't remember - is this for charity or something? I really hope so, because they're making a shitload of money off these things! :lol:

I think I can remember hearing it's for charity, but neither Sarah or I can remember specifics. :der:

We talked about getting the squirrel baby and putting it in a shadow box...sort of like Phoebe's weird sculpture/pictures on Friends. :lol:

I think I can remember hearing it's for charity, but neither Sarah or I can remember specifics. :der:

We talked about getting the squirrel baby and putting it in a shadow box...sort of like Phoebe's weird sculpture/pictures on Friends. :lol:

Aww, I love it!

The production artwork just went for $14,000! :ohmy: This is freaking fascinating! :lol:

:lol:

:ohmy:

Can I ask WTF is the squirrel baby? :shifty:

:reject::lol:

I'm going to spoiler it, in case some still want to watch the series.

There was this female character who was pregnant when the plane went down, and she had her baby on the island. Eventually, a buch of crazy shit happened, and she (the mother) disappeared, and so other Losties took care of the baby, and then when some of them made it off the island, they took the baby with them. Fast forward a season or two, and they found the mother again, and by that time, she was all crazy from being on her own, and during that time, SHE MADE A BABY OUT OF A SQUIRREL SKELETON and treated it like a real baby, to replace hers. :lmao: :lmao:

I'm going to spoiler it, in case some still want to watch the series.

There was this female character who was pregnant when the plane went down, and she had her baby on the island. Eventually, a buch of crazy shit happened, and she (the mother) disappeared, and so other Losties took care of the baby, and then when some of them made it off the island, they took the baby with them. Fast forward a season or two, and they found the mother again, and by that time, she was all crazy from being on her own, and during that time, SHE MADE A BABY OUT OF A SQUIRREL SKELETON and treated it like a real baby, to replace hers. :lmao: :lmao:

OMG!!! That's freaking crazy. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

ETA: I just googled an image of it. Looks crazy aswell. :lmao:

:crazy:

Sarah closed it, keep me updated if anything interesting happens!

A part of the hatch just went for $16,000. Damn.

Looks like the next bunch is all clothes, which doesn't really interest me at all. Kinda creepy, actually. :uhoh: :lol:

And the squirrel baby is the most awesome thing ever. When I first saw it, I was all WTF??!! :yikes: and then it was hilarious. I love the writers' sense of humour. :lol:

A part of the hatch just went for $16,000. Damn.

Looks like the next bunch is all clothes, which doesn't really interest me at all. Kinda creepy, actually. :uhoh: :lol:

And the squirrel baby is the most awesome thing ever. When I first saw it, I was all WTF??!! :yikes: and then it was hilarious. I love the writers' sense of humour. :lol:

The clothes are boring.

They're doing it by season, half today and half tomorrow, so squirrel baby should be tomorrow. I'm excited. :lol:

See what I edited in my post about it above. :lol:

$14000, these people must have more money than sense. :lol:

That show has some pretty rabid fans. :lol:

The clothes are boring.

They're doing it by season, half today and half tomorrow, so squirrel baby should be tomorrow. I'm excited. :lol:

Cool - I didn't know that. I guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow afternoon! :lol: :nerd:

I'm sure they'll post what everything went for at the end, or at least I hope they will. It would be interesting to see what some items went for that I didn't get to see. I'm keeping the tab open and checking back every few minutes to see if they've gotten back to set items. Hopefully they'll be done with clothes soon.

And yes, the fans are crazy rabid! :lol: And some are certainly rich, too!

Back
Top Bottom