PGP - rowing our boat on every breaking Wave

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

You know what drives me crazy? When I see people post on Twitter all excited that they met Bono, and then you open the pic and it's NOT Bono, it's he who shall not be named. :barf:
And then there's a bunch of people all commenting OMG you're so lucky! :doh: I always feel so bad for the people. Oh well :sigh:

sorry rant over :reject:

You should Tweet back and let them all know they've been duped. And then post a picture of what Bono actually looks like.

I know I've thought of that, but then these are people I don't know, and they might not like some total stranger coming in and raining on their parade. It would be weird I guess. :(

(And I'm not actually stalking strangers! But the pics and links come up on random Bono searches)

You know what drives me crazy? When I see people post on Twitter all excited that they met Bono, and then you open the pic and it's NOT Bono, it's he who shall not be named. :barf:
And then there's a bunch of people all commenting OMG you're so lucky! :doh: I always feel so bad for the people. Oh well :sigh:

fools :lol:

i feel sorry for them too , esecially when you know too well he's in a totally different contry on tour at the time :lol:

:down: Dont bother trying to tell them. I got in a huge fight/discussion on FB a while back because an old high school friend of mine met 'bono' at some event and it was THAT GUY. I provided pictures, information, threads from HERE even and they still didnt believe me. Screw it, yknow.

:down: Dont bother trying to tell them. I got in a huge fight/discussion on FB a while back because an old high school friend of mine met 'bono' at some event and it was THAT GUY. I provided pictures, information, threads from HERE even and they still didnt believe me. Screw it, yknow.

Oh wow, yeah that's exactly what I mean. :| But that's even worse that they wouldn't believe a friend! :doh: So yeah.

Back
Top Bottom