PGP - rowing our boat on every breaking Wave

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, GG and comet, IMPORTANT INFO if you're thinking of getting ConvertXtoDVD: there is a free trial version, but that version has a watermark that shows up on the dvd every few minutes. It's okay to try, but I'm sure you don't want an icky watermark covering up the lovely Bono. :shifty: So, go for the full version. :up:

:love: I think I saw my arm in that clip! I surely saw our Security Guard who stood in front of me!(I had a panic asthma attack during Kasabian because some 2m6ft8 asshole started crushing me and planned to stand there for the entire show. The guard was really nice and kept checking up on me if I was okay.
]

ETA: I think I saw Domo!

ETA: The leather pants. Oh my god. :combust:

Now I get why they had posters saying we were going to be filmed and why there were more cameras than in Frankfurt!

yay for your arm!:lol:

:angry: stupid guy

so glad you had a security guard keeping an eye ya!:hug:

YAY for our Aussie and NZ ( that's YOU Bionic Kiwi!!! :wink::hug: :lol:) friends!!!

see you all later!!! :wave:

Oh, GG and comet, IMPORTANT INFO if you're thinking of getting ConvertXtoDVD: there is a free trial version, but that version has a watermark that shows up on the dvd every few minutes. It's okay to try, but I'm sure you don't want an icky watermark covering up the lovely Bono. :shifty: So, go for the full version. :up:

OOH good to know :up:

:love : I think I saw my arm in that clip! I surely saw our Security Guard who stood in front of me!(I had a panic asthma attack during Kasabian because some 2m6ft8 asshole started crushing me and planned to stand there for the entire show. The guard was really nice and kept checking up on me if I was okay.
]

ETA: I think I saw Domo!

ETA: The leather pants. Oh my god. :combust :

Now I get why they had posters saying we were going to be filmed and why there were more cameras than in Frankfurt!

Yay for nice security. :D:love: Domo is in it, awesome. :D

This tour leg should just be named the Leather pants, Larry slapping Adam on the ass leg. :shifty::drool::lol:

Also your friend who went to Lowlands and NOT seeing Snow Patrol, agreed WTF fail. :|:lol: I so would have loved to gone to that festival. It had a great line up. SP would have been icing on the cake. :love:

oh it had a free version, I assume it's a limited trial. I don't like to pay for programs I don't use often though. :wink: an OS is one thing, a dvd burning program a whole other.

Well, get it from a torrent site if you want, but like I said, it's a program that actually lives up to what it says it'll do, and if you use it as much as I do, it's well worth it. Plus, it's not even really that expensive. Stuff like that, I don't mind supporting. :up:

Ah ok thanks. I'll have to... find.. a full version then. :wink:

Yay for nice security. :D:love: Domo is in it, awesome. :D

This tour leg should just be named the Leather pants, Larry slapping Adam on the ass leg. :shifty::drool::lol:

Also your friend who went to Lowlands and NOT seeing Snow Patrol, agreed WTF fail. :|:lol: I so would have loved to gone to that festival. It had a great line up. SP would have been icing on the cake. :love:

:wink: I figured I'd have support in you. They were announced really late, didn't know they were coming until I returned from Germany. :grumpy: Bummer. I would've loved to see them as well!

And I'm sure she'll appreciate the clip.

:drool: leather pants leg. That has a nice ring to it.

There, put a cleaned up version of EBW(without half of Glastonbury at the end) on my ipod, I'll be listening to that on repeat when I'm on my way to work tomorrow.

:grumpy: still don't wanna go!

Well, get it from a torrent site if you want, but like I said, it's a program that actually lives up to what it says it'll do, and if you use it as much as I do, it's well worth it. Plus, it's not even really that expensive. Stuff like that, I don't mind supporting. :up:

If you use it regularly it's not expensive. I would probably use it twice a year or so. :(

:wink: I figured I'd have support in you. They were announced really late, didn't know they were coming until I returned from Germany. :grumpy: Bummer. I would've loved to see them as well!

And I'm sure she'll appreciate the clip.

:drool: leather pants leg. That has a nice ring to it.

:madwife: Late announcements. :angry::lol:

Mmmmm that might be all I remember from Athens. Seeing Gary then it's all about the leather. :love::lol: "Oh they played Mofo, don't remember that one." :lmao:

I burn a LOT of dvds. :shifty: :lol: I've probably gone through 300 in the past year or so.
Damn. :lol: That IS a lot!
:madwife: Late announcements. :angry::lol:

Mmmmm that might be all I remember from Athens. Seeing Gary then it's all about the leather. :love::lol: "Oh they played Mofo, don't remember that one." :lmao:

Well you don't know the lineup until after you bought tickets anyway, so it's always a gamble. Which is why I never go. Don't wanna risk.

:lol: Well that's what I remember from Frankfurt. Bad sound during Kasabian, then ZOMGLEATHER.:drool:

Man this song is so soothing. I love it. I wonder what BEdge discussed afterwards.

I really need to go to bed. :crack: My alarm goes off in 8 hours for work. Do not want to go.

:hug:G'nite ladies!

Well you don't know the lineup until after you bought tickets anyway, so it's always a gamble. Which is why I never go. Don't wanna risk.

:lol: Well that's what I remember from Frankfurt. Bad sound during Kasabian, then ZOMGLEATHER.:drool:

That sucks. :( With Glastonbury you can at least return your tickets after line up announcement ( though there's normally someone really good there. )

:lmao: That'll be me in Athens. With people asking stuff about the show.

Me: Errrr I remember the Leather, want me to tell you about that" :blahblah::drool::combust::blahblah::faint:

:lol:

AHHHHH, thanks for posting!

Good night. :hug:

VP if I had that many U2 DVD's I'd totally never get anything done. :shifty::drool::combust:

:lol:

:lol: They're not all U2 dvds, i burn a lot of tv shows. I hardly ever watch tv as it airs anymore.

I went on a U2 dvd burning binge this past winter/spring, and I just counted, and I dled/burned 75 from that time...25 compilation/tv appearance dvds, and about 40-something concerts. This summer, we've been dling tv (just dled and burned the entire series of The West Wing, that was 40-something dvds). I'm working with limited space on my hard drive, so I can't do too much at once, plus I keep some complete shows on my hard drive so I can upload whenever I'm connected. Gonna get back into dling u2 dvds soon. :up:

I has the day off anyway :shifty:

The 1st? :hmm: So if I come down early that day I can go check in and we can do something. Anji can still come down after work if she wants. You still wanna do something Sunday?

:tsk: i wouldnt tip them

Hope your ok :hug:

It gets worse. :mad: I ordered on the website and it has a tracker thing to see that your pizza is beint prepped, baked, checked and delivered. Its now telling me the pizza has been delivered. WTF?!?!!! :angry:

:scream: I have to ring them now. Which was why I ordered on the website so I didn't have to speak to anyone. :angry::|

Will PM you about other thing. :kiss::hug:

The 1st? :hmm: So if I come down early that day I can go check in and we can do something. Anji can still come down after work if she wants. You still wanna do something Sunday?
:

But of course :wink:

It gets worse. :mad: I ordered on the website and it has a tracker thing to see that your pizza is beint prepped, baked, checked and delivered. Its now telling me the pizza has been delivered. WTF?!?!!! :angry:

:scream: I have to ring them now. Which was why I ordered on the website so I didn't have to speak to anyone. :angry::|

Will PM you about other thing. :kiss::hug:

munch munch munch mmmmm this pizza is yummy :drool:

Ok hun :hug:

:lol: They're not all U2 dvds, i burn a lot of tv shows. I hardly ever watch tv as it airs anymore.

I went on a U2 dvd burning binge this past winter/spring, and I just counted, and I dled/burned 75 from that time...25 compilation/tv appearance dvds, and about 40-something concerts. This summer, we've been dling tv (just dled and burned the entire series of The West Wing, that was 40-something dvds). I'm working with limited space on my hard drive, so I can't do too much at once, plus I keep some complete shows on my hard drive so I can upload whenever I'm connected. Gonna get back into dling u2 dvds soon. :up:

:lol: thought they were all the U2 ones.

Needs to raid VP's U2 DVD's. :shifty: ( And catnapp Toby. :shifty::cute::lol: )

Back
Top Bottom