PGP - rowing our boat on every breaking Wave

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They're flying through the stuff, no more than a minute or two per item, they still have 115 things to go and it's after midnight on the west coast. Crazy.

eta - squirrel baby's in 7 more items. :hyper:

Squirrel baby only went for 2750. Bet the real one would have gone for a billion dollars. :wink:

:lol::lol::lol::yuck::wink:

Charlie's bass now...2250. All the big spenders must have gone to bed.

:lol::lol:

If that was a working bass Guitar...I love plunking out Bass Lines on my guitar as well as rhythym & leads ..that would have been fun to have!:D

The notes said that it was created for the production, but that they decided to go with a more scary version. Thora posted a link to the notes and a picture a few pages back.

Ah ok I did click on it and saw the picture and thought it looked different! I didn't read the notes though, no wonder! So I wonder where the real squirrel baby is then... Someone has it wrapped in a blanket in a crib somewhere. :uhoh:

Sunglasses and watches coming up, booooring. :wink:

A few minutes ago, a message popped up saying they're close to the 12 hr limit for online bidding, and that online people should call in to bid. So this has been going on for 12 hrs and they're still not done?? :crack: Not sure if they're going to stop showing it or not. I sort of hope they do, so I can stop this insanity and go to bed. :lol:

Oh, a new message, says not to place any more online bids now. Suspense! :wink:

Oooooooooh, I just had a much-needed 90-minute nap.

I'm thinking about going out to snag some dinner. I have stuff to eat for the weeknights, but could spring for something tonight. I might need to wake up a bit more first to decide.

Then maybe a movie - I've had "Kick Ass" sitting here from Netflix for over a week, and have 5 movies on my DVR.

...... or maybe I might watch another U2 bootleg. :shifty: (This explains why I've had "Kick Ass" sitting here for a week unwatched.)

:love: Kick Ass is AWESOMESAUCE!

Back
Top Bottom