PGP: Rock and Roll All Night...and Party Every Day!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snooky pie said:
OH...... VP ........

:evil:

:evil:

:shifty:

xmasbabywink.gif

And just what do you think Bono singing to me in a sexually enticing manner is going to accomplish?? :drool:

I'm already your MP3 whore, what else do you want from me?? :sexywink:

That's funny... I thought U2 fans were cool.
In Just a minute, we Colours4u AND xtal have a message for you.
It's right in front of the message someone posted on page 1 or 2 of this "Cool" thread, so you know it was just taken by a picture phone moments ago.
It was just taken tonight and as you can see there are TWO pairs of hands right in front of the Laptop screen...One is holding the camera phone of course.
Or do you girls still think you know it all?
Or is there just ONE person here trying to lie to all of you?

ToPlebans.jpg

jobob said:

Like she doesn't know what it would accomplish in any red-blooded female. :wink: :drool:

Got your mail, read it, well, some of it. :wink:

Just go to msn.com, i think,

It's been a long time.

Dammit, Snooky, how does one go about getting MSN these days?

Continue to pick on the underdog. You guys are so nice. Gang up on one another. I knew nobody would back me up. But...if you only knew the truth...
Like I said, "I thought U2 fans were cool."
Obviously I was very wrong.

Crystal

Colours4U2 said:
So who called who an idiot? Is the fact that you've been sipping some drinks gave you balls to call me an idiot?

You know what? When there was a bunch of us here, you were amusing to play with. You and your Alaskan premiere, and the bears.

Now, I just want to chill with my friends, okay?

Buh-bye. :)

*ignoring*

Colours4U2 said:
So who called who an idiot? Is the fact that you've been sipping some drinks gave you balls to call me an idiot?

You know... I've stayed out of this the entire time. In some ways I sided with you and thought other people here had gone over the line in their antagonizing. I didn't get involved on one side or the other because it would have done nothing but throw more fuel on the fire - not my style.

But the both of you coming back here, calling names, flipping people off via picture, trying to get the fight going again even though almost everyone is gone? That's got to be the most childish thing I've seen all night. Just DROP IT and let us amuse ourselves without all the fighting.

Why bother to stay around when you seem to hate everyone in the thread?

*goes back to ignoring the whole thing*

Switching subjects:

Just tried opening up a Hotmail account. It's too late at night/too early in the morning to go through that hassle again to see if it worked. <sigh>

jobob said:
Switching subjects:

Just tried opening up a Hotmail account. It's too late at night/too early in the morning to go through that hassle again to see if it worked. <sigh>

Hotmail is evil. I :heart: Gmail. (if anyone wants a gmail account, I only have like 50 spare codes)

Vintage would you be able to even recognize anything amusing? I bet you like Forest Gump!!! Stupid is as Stupid Does! Vintage where can I call to set up a date!

VintagePunk said:

They're waiting for us. :sad:

:drool:

:wink:

You KNOW we're gonna have more fun there...all our best friends will be there. Mac, The Fly...:drool:

While Bono himself will be in Heaven. Or so he hopes. :angel:

Quite the existential dilemma, isn't it? To be bad, and spend eternity with Maphisto and The Fly? Or be good, and forever walk the nameless streets with Bono? :hmm:

jobob said:

While Bono himself will be in Heaven. Or so he hopes. :angel:

Quite the existential dilemma, isn't it? To be bad, and spend eternity with Maphisto and The Fly? Or be good, and forever walk the nameless streets with Bono? :hmm:

I've actually thought of an existential drama as the basis for a fan-fic about B.

Don't take my idea. :shame: :lol:

Of course, I realize the idea is sooo wide open, anyone could snatch it and work their wonders. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom